Sign in to follow this  
tecalee

A Tribute to WC 10000

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Could I please join' date=' as I am quitting all the clubs from standards worlds?[/quote']

hm... sorry mate, i can say that i know you, in Battle of Generations you said the same thing ,, could i please join " and left after 2-3 games... i hope that Niall don't let you here

hm... sorry mate' date=' i can say that i know you, in Battle of Generations you said the same thing ,, could i please join " and left after 2-3 games... i hope that Niall don't let you here[/quote']

Okay mate. No problem.

I'm looking for a striker and/or a winger. Striker needs to be better then my current (Gomis and Negredo) and the winger would need to be 90+.

Have a look at Lyon and let me know if you're interested in any of my players and see a potential deal.

I'm looking for a striker and/or a winger. Striker needs to be better then my current (Gomis and Negredo) and the winger would need to be 90+.

Have a look at Lyon and let me know if you're interested in any of my players and see a potential deal.

I'm still looking, recieved a couple of offers and enquiries on Alba, but so far that's it.

I'm still looking' date=' recieved a couple of offers and enquiries on Alba, but so far that's it.[/quote']

The offer for Mirko VUCINIC of Manchester City from Lyon has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

That was simple;)

The offer for Mirko VUCINIC of Manchester City from Lyon has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

That was simple;)

Haha yeah, he'll fit right in here. Shame he's out for the season tho, let's just hope he'll still get to play div.1 footie next season :P

Haha yeah' date=' he'll fit right in here. Shame he's out for the season tho, let's just hope he'll still get to play div.1 footie next season :P[/quote']

im sure he will;)

In other news

On look out for a new Left back or Centre back 91+, can offer various players but none of my starting eleven from tonights game except NAGATOMO, can be agreed now for next season, can offer 3-4-5+ players for the right player:D

Real beat their rivals Atletico 3-2, business as usual as Ronaldo scores twice. Ozul had a nice first match after his return to Bernabeu getting an assist while Jart couldn't prevent Atletico from scoring twice but still got an 8 :o

Just checked btw, tonight was the 8th time this season (all competitions) Ronaldo scored twice, such a beast :D

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Manchester City against Lyon.

Manchester City dominated much of the play against Lyon but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Di María scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Falcao was also on the scoresheet for his side.

To many draws with this formation across various gameworlds time for a change i think

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Manchester City against Lyon.

Manchester City dominated much of the play against Lyon but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Di María scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Falcao was also on the scoresheet for his side.

To many draws with this formation across various gameworlds time for a change i think

Yeah might be a good idea, I think they've made 4-2-3-1 less effective.

Anyway, I'm pleased with this result, if I can just keep on taking pts here and there I might survive. I'm only 2 pts above the dropzone though and there's some top sides fighting down here. I think it'll go down to the very last round tbh.

Internazionale Transfer list several players....

Martin Caceres 89

Luiz Adriano 89

Markel Susaeta 89

Carlos Gil 87

Seb Kehl 90

Rafael Cabral 88 (if a fair offer comes in)

Leonardo Bittencourt 83

Also Burak Yilmaz available too!

Leonardo Bittencourt moves to City with Frello JORGINHO moving to Inter