A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Why? :rolleyes:

Not sure if you're serious since you used the sarcastic smiley after your question which could mean you were agreeing the rise was absolutely redonculous.

Anyway incase that question was serious, I'll state why (my opinion).

The way SM used to work (which was the way majority of us prefered) a player got reviewed when the entire league/team was reviewed. and then there was months and months til next review. But this ensured a much more fair way of reviewing. This made sure that players did not get reviewd on temporary form, good or bad. But rather performance over longer periods of time and actuall quality.

Now they just review players at random, and the players that get's hyped up gets reviewd more often. (And get far more generous ones)

Gundogan has now received a +4 in total the last 3 months. Why? Because he's been in good form the past couple of months.

Had they waited til the summer or after it and given Gundogan a +2 to 91 aswell as Subotic and Schmelzer a +1 then I would've kept my mouth shut, but I just can't stand the new system of reviewing.

Simply put, it was too much too soon.

Not sure if you're serious since you used the sarcastic smiley after your question which could mean you were agreeing the rise was absolutely redonculous.

Anyway incase that question was serious' date=' I'll state why (my opinion).

The way SM used to work (which was the way majority of us prefered) a player got reviewed when the entire league/team was reviewed. and then there was months and months til next review. But this ensured a much more fair way of reviewing. This made sure that players did not get reviewd on temporary form, good or bad. But rather performance over longer periods of time and actuall quality.

Now they just review players at random, and the players that get's hyped up gets reviewd more often. (And get far more generous ones)

Gundogan has now received a +4 in total the last 3 months. Why? Because he's been in good form the past couple of months.

Had they waited til the summer or after it and given Gundogan a +2 to 91 aswell as Subotic and Schmelzer a +1 then I would've kept my mouth shut, but I just can't stand the new system of reviewing.

Simply put, it was too much too soon.[/quote']

Now its just a matter of time before Lewandowski will be 94. And if it had been Ronaldo and not Messi who lost form in the last few matches he would've been dropped by 3 right now :rolleyes:

Real Madrid vs Lyon 1-3!

What a way to leave the dropzone, only on goal difference tho, but still!

Will need more of this performance if I am to actually survive the drop as I play Lille (A), Bayern Munchen (H) and Chelsea (A) In the last 3 rounds.

Will be incredibly hard, but I honestly thought it was over before tonights game, but then I went on and won lol

Niall Taylor has guided Manchester City to a A Tribute to WC 10000 Shield Final win against Sporting CP!! Manchester City beat Sporting CP 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Ivanović had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lisandro was on the scoresheet for his side.

Niall Taylor has guided Manchester City to a A Tribute to WC 10000 Shield Final win against Sporting CP!! Manchester City beat Sporting CP 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Gratz on the title pal.

Congrats! :)

patrik olsson steered Lyon to victory against Lille OSC.

Lyon beat Lille OSC 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomis and Tadic were amongst the goalscorers.

I'm putting up a fight! 3 straight wins in the league and I'm now 2 pts clear of the dropzone(!) Will need a win against Bayern Munchen or Chelsea to secure div.1 play for next season aswell.

Managed to get a draw tonight vs Bayern Munchen.

Match ended 2-2, Mertens and Wiel scored for my Lyon.

Still 2 pts clear of the dropzone now with just one game remaining of the season. There's a risk a draw won't be enough so I'm gonna have to go a head and beat Chelsea away to be sure ;)

Managed to get a draw tonight vs Bayern Munchen.

Match ended 2-2' date=' Mertens and Wiel scored for my Lyon.

Still 2 pts clear of the dropzone now with just one game remaining of the season. There's a risk a draw won't be enough so I'm gonna have to go a head and beat Chelsea away to be sure ;)[/quote']

lol gratz mate.

But let's wait with the celebrations til after the season, you've got one more game to play, and it's of great importance for me that you beat Juve. mmkay?(L) :P

Didn't realize we were this far into the season after being away for a week. But okay' date=' I can live with this :D

After we thrashed Chelsea 5-1 at home:

[center']REAL MADRID CAMPEONES

real-madrid1.jpg

HALA MADRID[/center]

Well done;)

Rumours are surfacing that Man City Manager Niall Taylor may be set to retire, expect a statement from the club in the next few days:eek:

With nothing at stake for Madrid tonight we'll be playing mostly unhappy bench players. Next tuesday we play Benfica in the SMFA Cup final and I don't want to pick up any unnecessary injuries :)

Just wondering about the future of this GW, seen a few possible quit message passing by in this thread. Hope there's just 1 or 2 maybe quitting but the rest will keep going strong? Would hate to see this GW run empty :eek: