A Tribute to WC 10000

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

tottenham_0.jpg

The revolving doors at White Hart lane are certainly earning their keep over the past few days.

Nice to get some deals done before the start of the season.

Free Agent Kevin STEWART has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur for £240,000

Saw him wandering the streets of Crewe looking scared so thought i'd bring him back home.

Lass DIARRA has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Manchester United for £12,000,000

Final part of a 3 part deal. Actually quite happy to get him, offers cover to a couple of positions and should get a fair bit of game time.

David SILVA has completed his move to Real Madrid from Tottenham Hotspur in a swap deal for Samir NASRI and Daniel CARVAJAL

Silva goes! Never nice to sell a world class player but needed to freshen up after the play-off heartache of last year. Nasri's had a hard time since joining City but I feel he still has a hell of a lot to offer, wherever it be, plus he's still relatively young. Really happy to get Carvajal in as our defence has a slight 'grey and wrinkly' look to it but this changes things.

Chris SMALLING has completed his move to Manchester City from Tottenham Hotspur for £5,000,000 plus Mattia DESTRO

Doubt Smalling will break into our first team anytime soon so decided he was expendable. With Welbeck leaving, cover at CF was more vital so accepted this offer quickly and got a nice 5M to boot.

Pierre-Yves POLOMAT has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from AS Saint-Etienne for £450,000

Simon VAN ZEELST has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Willem II for £570,000

Being the master negotiator that I am, thought i'd also snap up two new players who I know nothing about. Why not ay?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000 A Tribute to WC 10000 Shield Final Sporting Lisbon crowned Cup champions!!! Sporting earned a memorable victory at Old Trafford vs Tottenham, despite playing down t

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000 Division 2 Previews Turn 3 Internazionale - Ajax Inter suffered a home defeat in their last game to Liverpool and will be looking today to bounce back and get a re

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000 Division 1 Reviews Athletic Club - Lazio Athletic Club will be looking for a much improved performance this time around after their heavy defeat to Galatasaray whi

Chris SMALLING & Piotr ZIELINSKI move to Man City, Smalling will give the reserve team a boost and provide good cover while Zielinski will join up with the youth side, which will probably see some more additions and maybe some departures

Think it will be a quiet spell at City this time round though after the big deals last close season and the mid season additions of Di Maria & Casillas, have left me happy with my starting XI:D

The people of Napoli are proud to see Edin Dzeko join their club for next season. Though some of the fans think manager Benjamin Skalonjic has paid too much by letting both Inler and Azpilicueta go to Madrid, the majority believes Dzeko will make an instant impact.

Edin-Dzeko-Manchester-City-Celebrations-Premi_2764676.jpg?20120513201249

Hi guys = PORTO manager here. After coming in with PORTO bottom of div 1, I'm sad to say that's where we have finished! Actually have a great squad, but a little unbalanced. With fat Frankie Lampard coming in for cash (why the hell not when you have 70mil in the bank???) my midfield and attack look really strong - LAMPARD, MOUTINHO, HULK, ETOO, LUCHO GONZALEZ, FERNANDO, HONDA, JOAQUIN, JAMES RODRIGUEZ, GUARIN amongst others.

But we are just a little weak at the back. Need an outstanding CB/RB (either - or someone who can cover both)...especially as my top CB ROLANDO should drop - based on stats at least...

So - 20 year old superstar JAMES RODRIGUEZ can leave for a really top defender. And I mean a top defender - not MARTIN SKRTEL for gods sake (NAPOLI)

Hi guys = PORTO manager here. After coming in with PORTO bottom of div 1' date=' I'm sad to say that's where we have finished! Actually have a great squad, but a little unbalanced. With fat Frankie Lampard coming in for cash (why the hell not when you have 70mil in the bank???) my midfield and attack look really strong - LAMPARD, MOUTINHO, HULK, ETOO, LUCHO GONZALEZ, FERNANDO, HONDA, JOAQUIN, JAMES RODRIGUEZ, GUARIN amongst others.

But we are just a little weak at the back. Need an outstanding CB/RB (either - or someone who can cover both)...especially as my top CB ROLANDO should drop - based on stats at least...

So - [b']20 year old superstar JAMES RODRIGUEZ can leave for a really top defende[/b]r. And I mean a top defender - not MARTIN SKRTEL for gods sake (NAPOLI)

bid done. :) hope you accept it! :D

the bids for JAMES RODRIGUEZ are pants - LYON and CHELSEA have both made decent bids, but neither includes a defender. Then REAL MADRID have offered GUSTAVO...Not the biggest insult in the world, but still a pretty poor offer.

Meanwhile, MAN CITY have offered JAUNFRAN and GRANQVIST (that's right, the former WIGAN player, now at struggling GENOA...) At this rate RODRIGUEZ be staying at PORTO. If he gets a move to a bigger club as expected then maybe I'll get some serious offers!

AND THIS IS WHAT I ACTUALLY POSTED...AND I NOTICE THE GUY WHO DECIDED TO START SWEARING HAS DECIDED TO EDIT HIS POST...ANYWAY, SORRY TO HAVE UPSET YOU ALL...

the bids for JAMES RODRIGUEZ are pants - LYON and CHELSEA have both made decent bids' date=' but neither includes a defender. Then REAL MADRID have offered GUSTAVO...Not the biggest insult in the world, but still a pretty poor offer.

Meanwhile, MAN CITY have offered JAUNFRAN and GRANQVIST (that's right, the former WIGAN player, now at struggling GENOA...) At this rate RODRIGUEZ be staying at PORTO. If he gets a move to a bigger club as expected then maybe I'll get some serious offers![/quote']

Luiz Gustavo D(LC) DM© - missed a big part of the season due to an injury, was moving towards 91 before.

Anyways

The offer for James RODRÍGUEZ has been withdrawn by Real Madrid

Kthxbai:rolleyes: I don't like dealing with rude people.

the bids for JAMES RODRIGUEZ are pants - LYON and CHELSEA have both made decent bids' date=' but neither includes a defender. Then REAL MADRID have offered GUSTAVO...Not the biggest insult in the world, but still a pretty poor offer.

Meanwhile, MAN CITY have offered JAUNFRAN and GRANQVIST (that's right, the former WIGAN player, now at struggling GENOA...) At this rate RODRIGUEZ be staying at PORTO. If he gets a move to a bigger club as expected then maybe I'll get some serious offers![/quote']

done. and if you do not like it, counter it please. i don;t know what you want!

That's weird' date=' I always thought Umtiti was a defender.. This might explain why I concede so many goals. :rolleyes::P[/quote']

Ha ha sorry man - I meant not the sort of defender I was asking for. i.e. someone rated 90+ to help me short term (and long...) with my weak defence.

UMTIT will clearly be a great player one day...but by then I'll probably be bottom of division 2....

don't know why so many people want james - the guy is a diving FAIRY TBH but of course I'm not bias at all...but seriously he's not that great.

gustavo and maybe a little cash is not hugely unfair at all. :P

In all fairness I didn't actually say yours was a terrible offer - but for a 20 year old who some people rate very highly (even if you aren't one of them) a player of same rating, but older, who isn't first choice at his club and a bit of cash in a cash rich world, isn't floating my boat. But no worries - kinda wished I'd never posted anything at all...didn't expect such an angry response from people - especially all the swearing and vitriol (not from your self but others).. ah well, I'll learn my lesson there

In all fairness I didn't actually say yours was a terrible offer - but for a 20 year old who some people rate very highly (even if you aren't one of them) a player of same rating' date=' but older, who isn't first choice at his club and a bit of cash in a cash rich world, isn't floating my boat. But no worries - kinda wished I'd never posted anything at all...didn't expect such an angry response from people - especially all the swearing and vitriol (not from your self but others).. ah well, I'll learn my lesson there[/quote']

I wish I was cash rich:(