A Tribute to WC 10000

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Too bad I'm not interested in dealing with Porto anymore :o

That's up to you, but if you read what I posted I'm not sure what i did wrong? Have you read the angry/sweary responses? I'm guessing you'll still deal with them. Jeez...I'll remember not to moan about any deals I'm offered in future and just reject. I think I was hoping that someone might come in with what I considered a fair offer...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000 A Tribute to WC 10000 Shield Final Sporting Lisbon crowned Cup champions!!! Sporting earned a memorable victory at Old Trafford vs Tottenham, despite playing down t

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000 Division 2 Previews Turn 3 Internazionale - Ajax Inter suffered a home defeat in their last game to Liverpool and will be looking today to bounce back and get a re

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000 Division 1 Reviews Athletic Club - Lazio Athletic Club will be looking for a much improved performance this time around after their heavy defeat to Galatasaray whi

That's up to you' date=' but if you read what I posted I'm not sure what i did wrong? Have you read the angry/sweary responses? I'm guessing you'll still deal with them. Jeez...I'll remember not to moan about any deals I'm offered in future and just reject. I think I was hoping that someone might come in with what I considered a fair offer...[/quote']

Just counter the offer that's what I always do

That's up to you' date=' but if you read what I posted I'm not sure what i did wrong? Have you read the angry/sweary responses? I'm guessing you'll still deal with them. Jeez...I'll remember not to moan about any deals I'm offered in future and just reject. I think I was hoping that someone might come in with what I considered a fair offer...[/quote']

Well you brought this on yourself in the first place with your initial post about those offers. If you don't like them you can either counter, reject them or contact the manager but there is no need for such a public rant at people. Especially for a new guy.

Next to that I've never said that I approve of some of the reactions which were also quite rude to say the least. But on the other hand I'm not saying that those people didn't have a point either.

I'll leave it up to you to improve your manners, but at the moment I'm not too interested in dealing with you.

Well you brought this on yourself in the first place with your initial post about those offers. If you don't like them you can either counter' date=' reject them or contact the manager but there is no need for such a public rant at people. Especially for a new guy.

Next to that I've never said that I approve of some of the reactions which were also quite rude to say the least. But on the other hand I'm not saying that those people didn't have a point either.

I'll leave it up to you to improve your manners, but at the moment I'm not too interested in dealing with you.[/quote']

That's cool - not sure you have anything I want anyway ;)

And - a new guy - this account is new, but I actually was the original manager of ARSENAL in this gameworld (MARKDOOGLE). Quit the game when my wife had a baby...but couldn't resist coming back! Been playing SM for about 5 or 6 years! And things never change on here :rolleyes:

I'm sure that you have never moaned about a deal you've been offered before in a game world? :P Happens every day on this game, but point taken - it's not welcome on this thread! Still, I would contend that there was no justification for the response, even if you think there was (did you read my post? The rudest thing I said was that the offer was "pants"! As a teacher I hear ruder things every day - though never aimed at me ha)

Anyway, I wasn't looking for an argument...just hoping I might get a better offer for RODRIGUEZ.

No worries anyway

In all fairness I didn't actually say yours was a terrible offer - but for a 20 year old who some people rate very highly (even if you aren't one of them) a player of same rating' date=' but older, who isn't first choice at his club and a bit of cash in a cash rich world, isn't floating my boat. But no worries - kinda wished I'd never posted anything at all...didn't expect such an angry response from people - [b']especially all the swearing[/b] and vitriol (not from your self but others).. ah well, I'll learn my lesson there

I believe that bit is pointed towards me :rolleyes:

I shouldnt have used bad words, I apologize to all other members.

Just dont like being bashed in public, as stated before just click reject offer. Or send an ingame message

Also I have been reprimanded so it wont happen again ;)

I believe that bit is pointed towards me :rolleyes:

I shouldnt have used bad words' date=' I apologize to all other members.

[b']Just dont like being bashed in public, as stated before just click reject offer. Or send an ingame message

[/b]Also I have been reprimanded so it wont happen again ;)

Well, in most threads I've seen people point out offers they think are bad...but what the hell can we just forget it? No worries about the language...and I promise not to "bash" you in public..it's just a game eh?

Well' date=' in most threads I've seen people point out offers they think are bad...but what the hell can we just forget it? No worries about the language...and I promise not to "bash" you in public..it's just a game eh?[/quote']

so how about skrtel for james? :P

anyways, cant wait for next season to start. Need to get Napoli back to div 1.

In all fairness I didn't actually say yours was a terrible offer - but for a 20 year old who some people rate very highly (even if you aren't one of them) a player of same rating' date=' but older, who isn't first choice at his club and a bit of cash in a cash rich world, isn't floating my boat. But no worries - kinda wished I'd never posted anything at all...didn't expect such an angry response from people - especially all the swearing and vitriol (not from your self but others).. ah well, I'll learn my lesson there[/quote']

gratz to brood on their win - quite a match with a 3-3 draw then utd losing out 6-5. :)

Utd had 60% posesion though, and I didn't even know the match was being played! :/

Lyon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Atl├ętico Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

Tough start of the season as this was one of the few games that I - on paper - should have won..

Vucinic made his debute for the club tonight but it was a rather mediocre one, at least considering he's my highest rated offensive player.. I sure hope he's got more to bring.

[move]Breaking News..... Breaking News..... Breaking News.... Breaking News...[/move]

Internazionale have bid Accepted for Arsenal Star Neven Subotic..

300283header.jpg

Today Inter had their offer Accepted for Neven Subotic of Arsenal, the Serbian Stopper will move to the blue side of Milan in a deal that takes Dede and Felipe Anderson to London!

some take asawoah or whatever his name is off chelsea....he is not playing well...

Zlook, Im also interested.

To all members, these players are allowed to leave. I know they're not worldclass but some are quite talented and others could be usefull.

Uysal

Allen

Musacchio

Schennikov

Skrtel

Ongenda

Torres Oliver

Juanmi

Shelvey

Other players may also leave, but only for good offers.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Tottenham Hotspur and FC Schalke 04 in their Division 2 fixture.

Kagawa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dempsey was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Thought we'd thrown this away conceding in the 88th minute only for Super-sub Dempsey to level a minute later.

Pheeewwwww :rolleyes: