A Tribute to WC 10000

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000 A Tribute to WC 10000 Shield Final Sporting Lisbon crowned Cup champions!!! Sporting earned a memorable victory at Old Trafford vs Tottenham, despite playing down t

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000 Division 2 Previews Turn 3 Internazionale - Ajax Inter suffered a home defeat in their last game to Liverpool and will be looking today to bounce back and get a re

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000 Division 1 Reviews Athletic Club - Lazio Athletic Club will be looking for a much improved performance this time around after their heavy defeat to Galatasaray whi

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Patrik Olsson steered Lyon to victory against Juventus.

Lyon outclassed Juventus and beat them 1 - 0 in their A Tribute to WC 10000 Cup Round 1 fixture.

Very proud of my reserves, Juventus away is no easy match, specially not vs their finest.

It's probably too early to say this, but I have a feeling I'm going down this season so I might aswell aim for some cup success. :)

Lyon looking for deals!

Still mostly looking for offensive players like strikers, AM's or Wingers but I'm listening to all bids that would improve my first team.

Not looking for old droppers though!

Anyway, players I can use for the right player are Lacazette, Umtiti, M.Perín,Gomis, Negredo, Gonalons etc, honestly just about anyone..

Would take very good offers for Alba or L.Bender but they are available aswell.

Lyon looking for deals!

Still mostly looking for offensive players like strikers' date=' AM's or Wingers but I'm listening to all bids that would improve my first team.

Not looking for old droppers though!

Anyway, players I can use for the right player are Lacazette, Umtiti, M.Perín,Gomis, Negredo, Gonalons etc, honestly just about anyone..

Would take very good offers for Alba or L.Bender but they are available aswell.[/quote']

I would be up for striking a deal with you.

In other news. Valencia is pleased to announce it has come to an agreement over the transfer of Nampalys Mendy.

Niall Taylor steered Manchester City to victory against AC Milan.

Manchester City beat AC Milan 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pirlo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lisandro and Reus were also amongst the goalscorers.

Shows what we can do when i manage the team and set tactics etc:rolleyes:

Pinkman (Forum) steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against SS Lazio.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed SS Lazio and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Van Persie had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Robben and Huddlestone were amongst the goalscorers.

Great start to the season continues!

Nothing changes to much though as the top 4 all won :rolleyes:

Another loss..

Lyon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Barcelona in their Division 1 fixture.

I'm in big trouble now, and I'm not sure which games I'm supposed to win in this monstruos division.. Next up Real Madrid.. :o

Some good news anyway, I managed to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Galatasaray, but I had to pay big. Umtiti, Chalobah, Bagnack and a little cash to top it off is going the other way.

Aubameyang is not the high rated offensive player I've been looking for, but I'm hoping that one day he will be.

Potential starting eleven:

737650_Olympique_Lyonnais.jpg