A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Pinkman (Forum) steered Manchester United to victory against AS Roma.

Manchester United outclassed AS Roma and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Touré scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hamsik was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted to get a win in my first match with United. Especially after the side lost their opener to a poorly managed Lyon side :P

Well, looking to chop and change alot over the next week or so, so will let everyone know who's available now and who's not. I have a lot of depth so looking for some higher rated players and can offer 2/3 for 1. But will listen to all bids. Not too interested in cash though.

Actually to make things quicker i'll just list who is definately not for sale:

Javi Martinez

Danny Welbeck

Pedro

Oh, thought there would be more haha So players available include:

Ribery

Higuain

Toure

Hamsik

Carrick

Pepe

Lloris

Strootman

Schmelzer

Coentrao

Koscielny

And many many more. PM me, chat or put a bid in. (preferably chat)

Delighted to get a win in my first match with United. Especially after the side lost their opener to a poorly managed Lyon side :P

Well' date=' looking to chop and change alot over the next week or so, so will let everyone know who's available now and who's not. I have a lot of depth so looking for some higher rated players and can offer 2/3 for 1. But will listen to all bids. Not too interested in cash though.

Actually to make things quicker i'll just list who is definately [b']not for sale:[/b]

Javi Martinez

Danny Welbeck

Pedro

Oh, thought there would be more haha So players available include:

Ribery

Higuain

Toure

Hamsik

Carrick

Pepe

Lloris

Strootman

Schmelzer

Coentrao

Koscielny

And many many more. PM me, chat or put a bid in. (preferably chat)

Welcome to Manchester, ;)

lama ahmad steered Ajax to victory against Barcelona.

Ajax beat Barcelona 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kiessling scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Der Vaart was also on the scoresheet for his side.

also my first win too :) but it was impressive one against Barcelona :)

OFFICIAL: Valencia sign Josue

Josue joins Valencia from Manchester United for 8 milions

Josue+d1yOl6Zgb7Wm.jpg

OFFICIAL: Jordan Ayew returns in Valencia from Real Madrid

22 years old Ghaneian will join his older brother Andre in Spanish side. He is signed from Real Madrid in exchange for RB Giulio Donati and 3.5 milions.

Ayew-brothers.jpg

Andre and Jordan, from now on in Valencia CF shirt

Any news about new PSG' date=' Tottenham and Roma managers?[/quote']
From what I know' date=' nothing clear until now.[/quote']

Still looking, been PMing managers I believe would make a difference in here.

But I think the timing is poor. During the holidays, and approaching the new year people seem to rather cut down on clubs rather then taking on new ones. Also SM in general is not helping. Most I know are atleast considering quitting completely.

Anyway, I'll message a few more tonight that was recommended by a manager in this gw. Still hoping we can get the unmanaged clubs sorted soon.

If you know anyone active who might be interested, give me a shout.

Bayern 2 - 2 Galatasaray

(M. Gomez 10', R. Kaka 44' / A. Ranocchia 35', Y. Belhanda 66')

Galatasaray managed only a draw in this away match against Bayern.

Belhanda scored the equalizer from an FK, earning 1 point for his team.

Muslera was crucial, saving Gala from defeat many times tonight.

Manager Mark M. is happy how the team is performing until now.

After this turn, Galatasaray SK remains on 9th place with 4 points.

Next turn: Tottenham Hotspur (home)

I was turned down for Cheski and Man united job :(...

So I am gonna ask one more time' date=' can I take on Tottenham.

If I cant take on my beloved Man united, at least let me take on Van Persie:D:D:D:D

[img']http://www.dhaliye.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/van-persie-manchester-city-goal.jpg[/img]

Sorry mate, they went to Lama who's been at Ajax for more then a season and applied days ago.

25qf15k.jpg

As you guys have all probably seen, I haven't been active at all in the forum in the last couple of weeks. And now, as hard as it is for me to write this post, I am departing from your setup. Today was my last game in charge of Schalke 04 and Huntelaar's goal in the 83rd minute was the last one under my guidance and at least he gave me the chance to leave this club without having to face a defeat in my last game.

I want to thank you all for making my stay a really enjoyable one and I am really impressed about the way this setup has developed and it's really a joy to be in, but I am planning to leave SM completely and will shorten up my teams month after month because of the less time I have available.

I wish you all a great time in this setup and wish you all the best. And btw. I wish you also a Happy New Year!

Cheers everyone !

1149011-18037833-640-360.jpg

25qf15k.jpg

As you guys have all probably seen' date=' I haven't been active at all in the forum in the last couple of weeks. And now, as hard as it is for me to write this post, I am departing from your setup. Today was my last game in charge of Schalke 04 and Huntelaar's goal in the 83rd minute was the last one under my guidance and at least he gave me the chance to leave this club without having to face a defeat in my last game.

I want to thank you all for making my stay a really enjoyable one and I am really impressed about the way this setup has developed and it's really a joy to be in, but I am planning to leave SM completely and will shorten up my teams month after month because of the less time I have available.

I wish you all a great time in this setup and wish you all the best. And btw. I wish you also a Happy New Year!

[b']Cheers everyone ![/b]

That's a shame, but I understand.

Happy new year pal :)

Just to update everyone, I've sent out msg's to a new batch of managers regarding the unmanaged clubs. Hopefully they'll get back to me later today so they'll either get managed or I can spam another bunch :P

Well its also been christmas' date=' almost new year's eve. Lets not forget that many people tend to be busy with other things these days ;)[/quote']

Of course they do, hence why I have not been on much in the last 2 weeks, just wondered why people were leaving sm and if they were going anywhere better?

25qf15k.jpg

As you guys have all probably seen' date=' I haven't been active at all in the forum in the last couple of weeks. And now, as hard as it is for me to write this post, I am departing from your setup. Today was my last game in charge of Schalke 04 and Huntelaar's goal in the 83rd minute was the last one under my guidance and at least he gave me the chance to leave this club without having to face a defeat in my last game.

[b']Cheers everyone ![/b]

Was great having you around, Tobias.

Thanks for the wishes and kind words.

Happy new year to you, too!

Cheers!

I have tonight quit as manager of SS Lazio, but applied for the vacant Schalke job. I want to manage a team with players that I can build a team with, players who I can trade with. I have tried to trade with my old Lazio players, but no one was interested...

I have only been in this gameworld for a short while, but have seen managers leave, and have applied for 3 jobs... But not successful !!!

This is a great gameworld, don't understand why 6 or 7 people have left tbh.

SM is losing a lot of people, I have been here since may 2008 and have seen a lot of changes. If im honest, greed has taken over. The good old days where getting any team in the early golds was like gold dust. Anyway, if I don't get the job good luck to all that are left.