A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Of course they do' date=' hence why I have not been on much in the last 2 weeks, just wondered why people were leaving sm and if they were going anywhere better?[/quote']

Yes there is something ''better'' , There is a new society I like to call SM 2.0 where a very select few know about. Ive been asked to go but I stuck a finger up and told them to swivel :)

So after about 2 weeks of not really being on here i read across SM that many managers are leaving? Has something changed???:confused:
not just here biy on quiet alot of forum Gw's i see comments saying people are leaving because of SM???? Whats going on? Ever Preppens made a comment in a GW?:eek:

Hey! What are you implying here?? :P

As far as I know it's just two forumers who has quit due to growing sick of SM' date=' and their ignorant ways. The rest I've spoken with was just considering leaving. But that's no different from how it has been since I joined back in 2011. The general lack of activity on the forum the last week or so has probably been due to the holidays. It's to blame for mine anyway. ;)

I have tonight quit as manager of SS Lazio, but applied for the vacant Schalke job. I want to manage a team with players that I can build a team with, players who I can trade with. I have tried to trade with my old Lazio players, but no one was interested...

I have only been in this gameworld for a short while, but have seen managers leave, and have applied for 3 jobs... But not successful !!!

This is a great gameworld, don't understand why 6 or 7 people have left tbh.

SM is losing a lot of people, I have been here since may 2008 and have seen a lot of changes. If im honest, greed has taken over. The good old days where getting any team in the early golds was like gold dust. Anyway, if I don't get the job good luck to all that are left.

I do understand you, managing a smaller club is not for everyone. Which is why we are giving managers who's managed the clubs for more then a season first opertunity to take on a bigger club.

However, you've been rejected on all three jobs you've applied for because others with longer records in this gw has applied as well. It really is that simple, after all you've recently joined.

I just wish you would have stayed longer before applying to other clubs...

Anyway, will you be satisfied with managing Schalke long term then? I don't want to be too harsh, but want to make sure we're on the same page regarding changing clubs, it's nothing you'll be allowed to do often.

I've PM'd the managers I recenetly welcomed to join that Schalke is for the moment no longer available. ( Since I told them they where free to take over before you applied.)

I'll sort it out when I come home from my night shift at work tomorrow morning.

Of course they do' date=' hence why I have not been on much in the last 2 weeks, just wondered why people were leaving sm and if they were going anywhere better?[/quote']

As sick as you can be on SM at times there's simply no other that can compare, not for me anyway.

Yes there is something ''better'' ' date=' There is a new society I like to call SM 2.0 where a very select few know about. [b']Ive been asked to go[/b] but I stuck a finger up and told them to swivel :)

It doesn't sound too selective to me.. :D

Here is the new spurs manager ;) after a very successful work in Ajax' date=' its the time to move on and start new challenge with my new team

all my players are available now, maybe the only exception is RVP :D[/quote']

Yep, you've done the next manager a favor by some impressive signing during the last window.

Good luck with Spurs.

I won't be on much the next 24 hours. Probably just a quick log-in from work now and then ;) So, Happy New Year everyone!

well hope the gaps can be filled be sad to see this GW going to the wall!:

Anyway Happy New year to everyone when it comes!

Looking to offload MASCHERANO for a left Winger 89+ talented so really looking for 2 players in exchange or will do a straight swap if the other player is a 92/93

After transferring a great talent, Grzegorz Krychowiak, from Reims,

Galatasaray's manager also signed another two young players:

Mou Sarr, aged 20, central defender, came as a Free Agent.

Rachid Ghezzal, aged 21, winger, from Montpellier.

These are the first 3 transfers of the new season for Gala.

Still in need of a top central defender next to Ranocchia.

Zabaleta available only for a good deal for both parts.

Anyways, I wish you a wonderful 2014, filled with happiness and fun.

Happy New Year !!

I have tonight quit as manager of SS Lazio' date=' but applied for the vacant Schalke job. I want to manage a team with players that I can build a team with, players who I can trade with. I have tried to trade with my old Lazio players, but no one was interested...

[b']I have only been in this gameworld for a short while, but have seen managers leave, and have applied for 3 jobs... But not successful !!![/b]

This is a great gameworld, don't understand why 6 or 7 people have left tbh.

SM is losing a lot of people, I have been here since may 2008 and have seen a lot of changes. If im honest, greed has taken over. The good old days where getting any team in the early golds was like gold dust. Anyway, if I don't get the job good luck to all that are left.

I'm quite glad that Preppens hasn't given you the Schalke job to move to a bigger job you should earn it by getting the current club you have into a respectable position and shape first.

He let you into a world were others have rejected you but I can see why this is as you have already applied for 3 more jobs and then quit your current club thinking Schalke were yours.

Well I'm sorry but it doesn't work like that.

I'm quite glad that Preppens hasn't given you the Schalke job to move to a bigger job you should earn it by getting the current club you have into a respectable position and shape first.

He let you into a world were others have rejected you but I can see why this is as you have already applied for 3 more jobs and then quit your current club thinking Schalke were yours.

Well I'm sorry but it doesn't work like that.

Actually i agree with you mate, nothing going like that here, especially in froumers gw's.

Well Happy New Year to all! From one frustrated Manager! :rolleyes:
Ive no idea if there is a waiting list' date=' but if you dont reply to PM's chat messages & never post on the forum you will fit in well here;)[/quote']

Give people a break during the holidays mate :P

In case you were serious and talking in general, then all I can say it's a slow process but we're getting rid of the not so active ones and replacing with commited managers.

Happy new year pal :)

We all gotta earn our stripes on the forums. And its actually not that hard' date=' you don't really have to do anything but be active and the bigger jobs will come to you after a while :o

Btw I'll vouch for Cookie, give the guy a job here :)[/quote']

Yep, simple as that.

Ok good.

Waiting list :confused:

Add me to the waiting list' date=' cheers :D[/quote']

I'll drop you a PM later tonight with the clubs available mate. Heading out for a few hours now.

[move]Hot News [/move]

*New Managerof PSG*

[move]Albeit Pen to Paper *

Cookiemonster Signed ........Paris Saint-Germain ...........[/move]

A tough deal has been signed by Cookiemonster the rookie manger

Signed and Sealed

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table. :eek:

First Game in charge, at home against mid tableSchalke

3 points from 3 games, could it be a huge hole, dug

PSG fans are asking the question, will Cookiemonster turn it around

History

Paris Saint-Germain were founded in 1970 and play their home games at Parc des Princes in Paris. The club is also known as PSG.

[move]

Cant Touch this Hot Rumour[/move]

Media speculation reports Paris Saint-Germain are rumoured to be after Heung-Min SON 45279.jpg of Chelsea

We all gotta earn our stripes on the forums. And its actually not that hard' date=' you don't really have to do anything but be active and the bigger jobs will come to you after a while :o

Btw [b']I'll vouch for Cookie[/b], give the guy a job here :)

Cheers :D

glad to see Cookie in :P Hes a good lad in RC2.

Lads im always up for deals but I want a deal where it favours both managers and not just the manager trying to nick my best players.

Lewandowski remains available but I'd like a half decent striker in return for him and another player if possible depending on what the striker is i get for him.

glad to see Cookie in :P Hes a good lad in RC2.

Lads im always up for deals but I want a deal where it favours both managers and not just the manager trying to nick my best players.

Lewandowski remains available but I'd like a half decent striker in return for him and another player if possible depending on what the striker is i get for him.

so are most of the founder members but noone else want to deal if they do they want to rip you off! only so many deals you can do with the old school lads!

Galatasaray hosts the match against Tottenham tonight' date=' for the first game of 2014.

Galatasaray SK have won only 1 of the last 4 meetings between these clubs,

so it will be a challenging match for the Turkish team.[/quote']

My first game with my new club, i feel it will not be as i want but it will bring to me some feedback of what i will do in my squad ;)