A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

lama ahmad steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Galatasaray SK.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Galatasaray SK 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Weidenfeller had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Robben was on the scoresheet for his side.

First win for me with my new team, we are now second in the list behind Milan in 1 point, it was hard game but cant ask for more than that, 3 points and 3 wins from 4 games is a very good start in the season :)

MANCHESTER CITY CONFIRM VALBUENA SIGNING

Manchester City today unveiled latest signing French International Mathieu Valbuena from French Giants PSG.

Manager Niall Taylor -

We are delighted to have captured Mathieu, we have tracked him for some time, but was unable to agree a deal with the old regime but when the new manager was appointed we made contact and a deal was quickly agreed, its sad to see Cleverley go, but his first team opportunity's were always going to be limited here, but we wish Tom well in his new adventure in France.

We also have a few other irons in the fire, so we shall see how they pan out, I am determined to return this team to the top division after last seasons disaster, and the signing of Mathieu will hopefully help as we seek promotion.

Mathieu Valbuena -

I have been aware on the Managers interest for some time, but the two sides have never managed to agree a deal, but when PSG informed me a fee had been agreed i was buzzing, this club is huge, even though the club faced relegation last year they still managed to add another 2 trophy's to the cabinet, i came here help city gain promotion then regain the Div 1 title, that's what the manager has told me the 2 year plan is.

Sky Sports Ex Man City Player Paul Walsh -

I think its a great signing, Taylor seems to be returning to the days of a forward 5, when he had the oddasity to play, Augero, Cavani, Silva, Robin Van Persie together, now we seem to have a forward 5 of Fabregas, Modric, Valencia, Ibrahamovic and now Valbuena, you could argue that its a less intimating forward line but in my opinion they are just as deadly, with the pace that City play Valbuena is a great addition and a great counter attking outlet, this could be the fine piece in the jigsaw

download_zpsa938b3e6.jpg

[MOVE]PSG Transfer News[/MOVE]

In Coming:

37725.jpgTom Cleary ,an added MF Boast

7562.jpgAntonio Candreva ,another MF Boast with added attacking option

37853.jpg Young Kyle Walker, Multi skilled : right D option with added DM/M R

Out going:

29738.jpgToni Kroos

14773.jpg Mathieu Valbuena

We had to make room, plus were lacking more MF options, as well, as rightside D , we wish them well, in there new clubs :D

The offer for Shinji KAGAWA of Tottenham Hotspur from Valencia has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

We will get Banega + Chadli for Kagawa :)

I'm happy with this deal, we needed good offensive midfielder and with Kagawa we'll get exactly that.

Valencia will probably do some new deals, most likely is Capoue deal.

We beat Barcalona without Falcao or Sturridge :)

Giggs again with a goal and MOM :D To stay top of the pile :)

We have had 3 offers from teams regards CB's , Im currently considering my options while I didnt like the Man utd offer in terms of potential as its not a good offer but it did have Kos in it :) Capoue I would be interested depending on the deal but I certainly dont want to hear Costa , sturridge or SES mentioned :P

Galatasaray SK 0 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur

Galatasaray defeated by Spurs on Turk Telekom Arena,

with the goal of Arjen Robben in the second half.

Pretty hard, balanced and difficult game for Gala,

but Spurs deserved the victory in the end.

Goalkeeper Weidenfeller was declared as the

best player on the pitch for his performance.

Three of the best players of Gala - Ben Arfa, Barry and Umtiti - ended the

game with injuries and will be away from the pitch for 7 to 12 days.

. . . . . .

The Turkish team moved down to 12th,

with 4 points in 4 games until now.

Next turn: Manchester United vs. Galatasaray

Well after taking a private jet to Germany and over 3 hours of talks Man City manager Niall Taylor has left the Schalke 04 stadium empty handed

" we talked about 3 players and no deal was agreed. my thoughts are it was a wasted journey as even with a huge offer that only Man City could offer Schalke rejected so we will now turn our attentions else where" said Taylor

Sky Sports understand that Man City were prepared to offer Luka Modric, Antonio Valencia and Carlos Bacca for Draxler, Cabaye and GÜNDOĞAN, also deals for each player were talked about but again rejected, so Taylor left after 3 hours of talks in a Black BMW with a route set for airport:eek:

Badu and Kagawa signed!:D

Kagawa will make his debut tomorrow, we are playing against Inter who's on my opinion the most exciting team in whole GW by far. Players like Oscar, Marquinhos, Benteke, Inigo are simply incredible. Victory against team like Inter would give us massive boost of confidence.