A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

ARSENAL 3-0 BAYERN

The secret to my first win? Play the B-team ;)

Ah' date=' now if only this was in the league...............[/size']

Well done and congratulations on your first win :)

My 'B' team only comes in at a average rating of 84 so was not expecting much to be honest.

Division 1 Previews

Turn 8

Galatasaray SK - Lyon

1st against 11th. Galatasaray remain unbeaten after 7 games and even more amazing they are yet to concede in the league! Lyon on the otherhand are finding the league very tough and find themselves one place above relegation.

Key Man: Agbonlahor

Predicted Score: 2 - 0

Valencia - Napoli

3rd against 6th. Valencia have lost their last two games and will need to put those behind them if they want to regain top spot. Napoli have also lost their last two games but a win could see them in the top 3.

Key Man: Hernandez

Predicted Score: 1 - 1

Paris Saint-Germain - Roma

4th against 5th. PSG have won their last two games and will be looking to continue in this fashion and break into the top 3. Roma lost their first game of the season last time out and will be looking to make amends.

Key Man: Totti

Predicted Score: 2 - 2

Athletic Club - Sporting CP

2nd against 9th. The home team have not lost in their last six games and are flying high in second place. Sporting have had a very mixed season with 2 wins, 2 defeats and 3 draws. A hard game to call but the home team will just do enough to get all three points.

Key Man: Muniain

Predicted Score: 2 - 1

Lazio - Lille OSC

14th against 13th. Lazio find themselves rock bottom of the league, fortunately they are home against a team who have only won one game in seven. This should be the game where Lazio get their first three points.

Key Man: Howard

Monchengladbach - Schalke

12th against 8th. BMG have won their last two games after losing their first five and will be hoping to keep up the momentum. Schalke are having a very mixed start and find themselves languishing in mid-table.

Key Man: Arango

FC Porto - Atlético Madrid

10th against 7th. Porto have won two of their last three games as they look to get some form together to push up the table. Atletico Madrid started the season well but seem to be losing pace off the teams around them and will need to be at their best to take anything away from Porto.

Key Man: Diego

Predicted Score: 2 - 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Division 2 Previews

Turn 8

Manchester United - Arsenal

12th against 14th. Man Utd won their first game of the season last time out with an emphatic 4 - 0 away win over Tottenham. Arsenal moved to bottom place after their latest defeat and are still yet to register a win this season.

Key Man: Lampard

Predicted Score: 3 - 1

Barcelona - Chelsea

6th against 4th. Barcelona are starting to find their form and are unbeaten in their last four games winning three of them. Chelsea lost their last game 4 - 2 at home to Inter and will again struggle even further away to the Spanish giants.

Key Man: Messi

Predicted Score: 3 - 1

Internazionale - Milan

2nd against 8th. The great Milan derby. Inter are firing on all cylinders and have only lost one game all season. Milan find themselves in mid-table having lost four of their last six games.

Key Man: Cambiasso

Predicted Score: 4 - 2

Ajax - Manchester City

10th against 1st. Ajax are proving a very hard team to beat and will need to be at their very best as they take on high flying Man City. The away team are the last unbeaten team in Division 2 and will be looking to keep hold of that record a little while longer.

Key Man: Tevez

Predicted Score: 1 - 2

B. MUNICH - Real Madrid

5th against 3rd. Bayern lost their last game out to first place City and will be looking to put things right as they take on Spanish giants Real Madrid and get their promotion push back on track. The away team have not lost in four games and will be hoping to take at least a point away from Germany.

Key Man: Gomez

Liverpool - Juventus

11th against 7th. Liverpool have lost their last four games and are really struggling to get anything from their games. Juventus however are unbeaten in four and have won three of them. An away victory today will see Juventus get into the play-off places.

Key Man: Matri

Predicted Score: 0 - 2

Dortmund - Tottenham Hotspur

13th against 9th. Dortmund are just hovering over last position as their season is yet to kick off. Along with Arsenal, Dortmund are yet to win a game in Division two. Tottenham were taught a lesson last time out as Man Utd hammered them at White Hart Lane 4 - 0. Tottenham have now lost their last three games and will be happy with a point in Germany.

Key Man: Kagawa

Predicted Score: 2 - 2

"Manchester Utd and Athletic Clup have agreed to swap Javi Martinez for Evans+Martin+Firmino"

Fair deal for both I think' date=' I get a better young player and Athletic Club get good depth. :D[/quote']

Great deal for you IMO:eek: I have been trying to buy Martinez for some while now but not getting a response...

Great deal for you IMO:eek: I have been trying to buy Martinez for some while now but not getting a response...

He wasn't for sale originally, but now I'm looking to do some deals so he caught me at a good time.

The way I see it is this:

Johnny Evans has been excellent this season and has great stats to match. 90 awaits at the end of the season.

Marvin Martin will definitely move because Sochaux are being relegated. Looks a very likely to be arsenal.

Firmino is a top talent doing great at 20 and will get 88.

Martinez will stay at the end of the season but obviously is a top talent. Needs to move to go higher and moves are always risky.

Plus I get lots of depth, although I lose my best player. So all in all, I think its pretty even.

He wasn't for sale originally' date=' but now I'm looking to do some deals so he caught me at a good time.

Johnny Evans has been excellent this season and has great stats to match. 90 awaits at the end of the season.

Marvin Martin will definitely move because Sochaux are being relegated. Looks a very likely to be arsenal.

Martinez will stay at the end of the season but obviously is a top talent. Needs to move to go higher and moves are always risky.

Plus I get lots of depth, although I lose my best player. So all in all, I think its pretty even.[/quote']

Yeah i guess, i think i made that comment a bit quirky without thinking but i still think you could have got more.

Division 1 and 2 Previews are now done post 1383

Enjoy and good luck for the games.

I know some managers can't field their strongest 11 after the cup games, and some of the Key men might not play.

(if you play them they might be your key men;))

He wasn't for sale originally' date=' but now I'm looking to do some deals so he caught me at a good time.

Plus I get lots of depth, although I lose my best player. So all in all, I think its pretty even.[/quote']

Not a bad deal that:D