tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Dream debut for Valero.

Division 1

Thursday 26 Apr 2012

Stadium: Borussia-Park (54,067)

Attendance: 37,445

Borussia Mönchengladbach 0-3 FC Schalke 04

8' GOAL!! - A mix up in the defence allows Seydou DOUMBIA to poke home!
10' GOAL!! - A spectacular long range shot by Borja VALERO flies into the top corner!
52' GOAL!! - After a scramble in the box, Borja VALERO bundles it over the line!

Delighted with the result, not so much with the performance. It was a much closer game than the score suggests, We've only managed 3 shots on target but likely we converted all of them. Doumbia is continuing his good run of rum and Borja puts in a great performance on his debut for the blues. Up to 6th now and we're set to face Lazio next.

Mario Focsa steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against Borussia Mönchengladbach.FC Schalke 04 beat Borussia Mönchengladbach 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.Valero scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Doumbia was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Ajax lost 0-2 to City' date=' would say I deserved a goal tbh. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be :([/quote']

You have to beat Joe Hart, best keeper in the game, not an easy job, you were unluckly though:)

Niall Taylor steered Manchester City to victory against Ajax.

Manchester City beat Ajax 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Tevez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Nasri and Silva were amongst the goalscorers.

Tevez again runs the show:cool:

You have to beat Joe Hart' date=' best keeper in the game, not an easy job, you were unluckly though:)

Tevez again runs the show:cool:[/quote']

GOAL!! - Samir NASRI won't score an easier goal after a terrible back-pass falls short!

First time I've seen any of my defenders seen doing that, they never do that in RL. FAKE! Hoax! :P

Anyways next match is at Bernabeu, just like all other matches in the league: a tough one! Especially because Eriksen, Luuk de Jong and Pizarro are still out.

Pizarro should be back versus Juve and De Jong will be back against Spurs.

Another triumph for Bilbao. We showed we can do it without Martinez too as he was rested for our 3-2 win over Sporting.

A brace from Herrera and one from Llorente were enough to send us top. Lost on stats, but I'm certainly not worried if we keep on winning.

As I said earlier San Jose, Susaeta and Iturraspe are for p/e.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN318-1gyoZfWAyg75XZxYH4A80WpUvprptLHHOdqWZO-_W7ps

Bayern 2 - 0 Real Madrid

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjehzZUVj6yLzmtvhCTaqhMknU4T4ZUUTeBwRyC9ef5ctd6Bo5

Robben Celebrates The Opening Goal.

Bayern secured a great 2 - 0 victory over Real Madrid in Germany. The home team took the lead after 23 minutes when a fantastic cross from Mario Gomez was headed in by Robben. 1 - 0. Bayern started to control the game with the early lead and just eleven minutes later Ribery popped up with an amazing overhead kick to make it 2 - 0 before half-time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzaoLen5UMmRKt_wf_g1JnIIxd6l46b_Bs5lIyi0VrK3iqZk-tvw

MOM Ribery Celebrating Bayern's Second Goal.

The second half Real Madrid came out fighting but the Bayern midfield were able to contain and eliminate any attacks from the likes of Ronaldo, Kaka and Ozil. Bayern controlled 60% of the game and were able to play the game they wanted to play. The away team became more and more frustrated as the minutes ticked away but Bayern were strong enough to hold onto their 2 - 0 lead and win the game.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTre4ahI6rm_RlIXJ59_OjDpEHvVf1ByNpg72l_FT54FMXzh_UoUg

Bayern Fans Celebrate Great Win.

Camila said these words after the game:

What a great performance from the lads, a fantastic result and two great looking goals from Robben and Ribery. I knew this would be a very tough game and I am so proud of how the players reacted to the big game.

We now move up to 2nd in the table and I could not be more pleased, our next target is to grab top spot off Man City but they are playing very well and will certainly be a challenge.

Next up we face Juventus in Italy and I believe we will be able to get the three points as long as we played how we did tonight.

POINTS DROPPED TO BOGEY MAN!..

Galatasaray SK 0 - 1 Lyon

Half Time

(0 - 0)

J.MENSAH 54

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Galatasaray SK defeat to Lyon.

Galatasaray SK slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Lyon in their Division 1 fixture.

Adriano had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Manchester Utd 4-0 Arsenal

R.BOUDEBOUZ (40)

D.STURRIDGE (57, 75)

R.VAN DER VAART (77)

I should play my reserves more often. OK, we played bottom and we were at home but two 4-0 wins is just what we need to get us on form!

My only outfield player who is a first teamer was an unfit Rooney who although didn't score or provide directly did get MOTM in the 45 minutes he played.

Things not going well for Chelsea right now as i lose 4-2 to barca. Messi is MOM. Next up bottom of the league Arsenal where a win is important.

Oh dear, Ge Gea 8, conceded 0. Lloris 5, conceded 4. :P And my three defenders were all 89 rated.

Must be the best forward line in this gameworld at the moment

AGÜERO, Sergio (Goals: 5, Assists: 5)

TEVEZ, Carlos (Goals: 6, Assists: 4)

SILVA, David (Goals: 4, Assists: 3)

Tough game against Inter on Sunday, we will have to be at our best though, as I feel this could be a point dropper for us

Must be the best forward line in this gameworld at the moment

AGÜERO' date=' Sergio (Goals: 5, Assists: 5)

TEVEZ, Carlos (Goals: 6, Assists: 4)

SILVA, David (Goals: 4, Assists: 3)

Tough game against Inter on Sunday, we will have to be at our best though, as I feel this could be a point dropper for us[/quote']

I hope so, lol

You are doing a great job there :)

I hope Bayern can catch up on some points this sunday :)

I hope so' date=' lol

You are doing a great job there :)

I hope Bayern can catch up on some points this sunday :)[/quote']

Thanks:D, I've been lucky in a few games, surprised ive opened up a 5 point lead:eek:

My teams always start well, its how they finish that worries me:rolleyes:

I hope you cant make up any points:p

Manchester Utd 4-0 Arsenal

R.BOUDEBOUZ (40)

D.STURRIDGE (57' date=' 75)

R.VAN DER VAART (77)[/color']

I should play my reserves more often. OK, we played bottom and we were at home but two 4-0 wins is just what we need to get us on form!

My only outfield player who is a first teamer was an unfit Rooney who although didn't score or provide directly did get MOTM in the 45 minutes he played.

Oh dear, Ge Gea 8, conceded 0. Lloris 5, conceded 4. :P And my three defenders were all 89 rated.

Lloris is just getting settled;)

Also great news for me Courtois is going on loan to Atletico next season as well meaning he should get to 90 at the age of only 20:cool:

Looking for offers on the following players

DZEKO' date=' Edin

CLICHY, Gaël

BARRY, Gareth

TOURE, Kolo

LESCOTT, Joleon

JOHNSON, Adam

KOLAROV, Aleksandar

SAVIC, Stefan

Part Exchange only:D

Interested in a Top Left Back, Center Mids, Wingers and Fwds[/quote']

Made an offer for Johnston mate feel free to counter:)