Sign in to follow this  
tecalee

A Tribute to WC 10000

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Lloris is just getting settled;)

Also great news for me Courtois is going on loan to Atletico next season as well meaning he should get to 90 at the age of only 20:cool:

Nah 89 max, will have to play for Chelsea to get 90;)

Nah 89 max' date=' will have to play for Chelsea to get 90;)[/quote']

If he wins the europa league he will get 89. Then he plays a full season for athletic madrid and he's 90, simple! Plus I've seen rumours real madrid are after him.

If he wins the europa league he will get 89. Then he plays a full season for athletic madrid and he's 90' date=' simple! [b']Plus I've seen rumours real madrid are after him.[/b]

To be a substitution for 10 years?

sm is garbage for rating players is why i dont even get involved in the discussions..

hazard n gotze on 92/91 for doing nothing in football.. plenty other players alike..

lukakus on 88 for cleaning drogbas boots..

thiago on 89 for playing just as many mins as xavi/inesta for biggest club in world in the biggest tournaments yet hazard is 3 rated higher playin for pritty much a bum club n not doing n e thin else..

i wish sm rated on black n white statistics instead of hear say..

the ammount of older players who are actually doin business over these nappy sheeting word of mouthers and are lower rated its a complete farse..

n e 1 under 23 can get 90 plus on sm for wipeing first teamers bums..

no way on earth should courtois b a 90 keeper regardless.. and especially wether cech is on decline or not be only 2 rated infront of him.. he has done so much more in football other than play for a bum belgium side.. fill in for a skint spanish club and not even keep bench warm for the cockney wonkers..

angus u built a sound PAOK.. the best division 4 had 2 offer.. but u never got them out of there..

play the game mate n not the names n newspapers :) ..

sm need 2 rate on black n white statistics for a change and not actual hear say.. potential an the odd season here n there at a big club..

Division 1 Previews

Turn 9

Napoli - Lyon

7th against 9th. Napoli are on a 3 rum losing streak while their opponents Lyon have won their last two games. Away win is on the cards.

Key Man: Gomis

Predicted Score: 2 - 4

Roma - Valencia

5th against 2nd. Roma have only lost 1 game this season but they have not won in 3 games. Valencia sitting in 2nd won last time out following 2 previous defeats.

Key Man: Young

Predicted Score: 2 - 2

Sporting CP - Paris Saint-Germain

11th against 4th. Sporting are slowly slipping down the table winning 1 and losing 3 of their last 4 games. PSG in 4th place have not lost in their last 3 games.

Key Man: Nene

Predicted Score: 1 - 3

Lille OSC - Athletic Club

12th against 1st. Lille have only picked up 6 points in their first 8 games, 4 of those points from the last 3 games. Athletic Club sit proudly in 1st place with 4 wins in their last 4 games.

Key Man: Muniain

Predicted Score: 0 - 3

Schalke - Lazio

6th against 14th. Schalke are going well with only 1 lose in their last 6 games whilst their opponents Lazio hace only managed to get 2 points from their 8 games. Home Win

Key Man: Doumbia

Predicted Score: 3 - 1

Atlético Madrid - Monchengladbach

10th against 13th. Atletico Madrid have only 1 point from their last 3 games. BMG have managed 6 points in their last 3 games and will be looking to add another 3 today.

Key Man: Aimar

Predicted Score: 1 - 2

FC Porto - Galatasaray SK

8th against 3rd. Porto have won their last 2 games as they look to progress up the table. Galatasaray lost their first game of the season last time out and also conceded their first goal of the campaign. Will the away team start to leak goals now?

Key Man: A. Sandro

Division 2 Previews

Turn 9

Chelsea - Arsenal

6th Against 14th. Chelsea have lost their last two league games but they are up against a team yet to win a single game. Arsenal sit rock bottom of the league and will again be disappointed with the result.

Key Man: Sneijder

Predicted Score: 4 - 1

Milan - Barcelona

7th against 3rd. Milan have won 4 and lost 4 so far scoring 19 and conceding 19. Barcelona are on a 5 game unbeaten run winning 4 of them. A close game but the away team have the momentum.

Key Man: Messi

Predicted Score: 2 - 3

Manchester City - Internazionale

1st against 4th. Man City are flying in the league and after 8 games are 5 points clear and unbeaten. Inter are doing well but lost their last game and will be hoping to cause an upset at the top of the table.

Key Man: Tevez

Predicted Score: 3 - 2

Real Madrid - Ajax

5th against 12th. Real Madrid have lost 2 of their last 5 games but will be hopeful in beaten Ajax at their own ground. Ajax are slowly dwindling down the table with only 1 win and 1 draw in their last 6 games.

Key Man: Ronaldo

Predicted Score: 2 - 1

Juventus - B. MUNICH

8th against 2nd. Juventus are on a 5 game unbeaten run with 3 wins and 2 draws. Bayern have won 5 of their last 6 games and will be hoping to get the 3 points and put pressure on Man City at the top of the table.

Key Man: Robben

Tottenham Hotspur - Liverpool

9th against 11th. Tottenham ended their 3 game losing streak with a fine win last time out. Liverpool just can't seem to get it right at the moment with only 1 point from their last 5 games.

Key Man: Ba

Predicted Score: 3 - 0

Dortmund - Manchester United

13th against 10th. Dortmund have only managed 5 points from their last 8 games and have still not been able to find a win. Man Utd have started to get their act together and have won their last 2 games.

Key Man: Rooney

:)

sm is garbage for rating players is why i dont even get involved in the discussions..

hazard n gotze on 92/91 for doing nothing in football.. plenty other players alike..

lukakus on 88 for cleaning drogbas boots..

thiago on 89 for playing just as many mins as xavi/inesta for biggest club in world in the biggest tournaments yet hazard is 3 rated higher playin for pritty much a bum club n not doing n e thin else..

i wish sm rated on black n white statistics instead of hear say..

the ammount of older players who are actually doin business over these nappy sheeting word of mouthers and are lower rated its a complete farse..

n e 1 under 23 can get 90 plus on sm for wipeing first teamers bums..

no way on earth should courtois b a 90 keeper regardless.. and especially wether cech is on decline or not be only 2 rated infront of him.. he has done so much more in football other than play for a bum belgium side.. fill in for a skint spanish club and not even keep bench warm for the cockney wonkers..

angus u built a sound PAOK.. the best division 4 had 2 offer.. but u never got them out of there..

play the game mate n not the names n newspapers :) ..

sm need 2 rate on black n white statistics for a change and not actual hear say.. potential an the odd season here n there at a big club..

I would just say that i got them in the play-offs every time but the first season and i left them in the season where i would have had a real chance at promotion with falcao,cesar and a number of 90 players. My aim with PAOK was to make a team that could constantly compete with the best and if you look at the players i signed a year ago they are all still rising. I play mostly for transfers until i feel i am right up there so you will find that i make a lot of strange transfers but there will be a time when i make my team competitive.

On Courtois and talent in general, the way your speaking your saying that Hazard ect are too highly rated because they haven't done anything in football which means only old players could have high rating and the ratings wouldn't be done on how good someone is but rather if they are someone like Bosingwa who is not great but could win the champions league, should he rise if they do that.

I don't think I've made my points very well but hopefully you know what I'm saying.

On Courtois and talent in general' date=' the way your speaking your saying that Hazard ect are too highly rated because they haven't done anything in football which means only old players could have high rating and the ratings wouldn't be done on how good someone is but rather if they are someone like Bosingwa who is not great but could win the champions league, should he rise if they do that.

I don't think I've made my points very well but hopefully you know what I'm saying.[/quote']

im saying sm should be in a position 2 not even hav ratings threads.. not even ask people 2 contribute 2 players predictions.. not even b in a position 2 have set up wiki..

they should have already strategised a ratings procedure as to where leagues/divisions r capped off..

league positions and european placings should then accumilate players possible ratings..

then simply the highest ammount of mins for the biggest and best sides by placings and simple black and white progression should lead to the highest rated players in the game..

e.g take chelsea for eg.. they reach champs league final but league position is poor so u average out ratings for players between there final league standing and there achievement in champions league final.. meaning the league form would lower that of the champions league ratings they could actually achieve.. individual mins gained would seperate players actual ratings within the side then working through all the ratings barriers of league/euro/international game time and takeing game mins missed via injury into account..

meaning players would actually be having to do something in the game of actual substance 2 b getting the higher end of the stick..

as for bosingwa.. in your opinion he isnt great.. imo he isnt great.. but the fact he has played for a bigger club for a longer period of time and has had so much more involvement in big game matches imo means the guy should by far b higher rated than courtois..

bosingwa is close 2 2000 mins in his 4th season at chelsea who ar 6th in premier with a champions league final on cards.. courtois is close 2 3000 mins in his rookie season onloan at atletico who are 7th in league wi a europa final on cards havin moved from genk 2 chelsea and not dislodged a keeper in cech that is so called in decline out the side yet cech could be possibly only 2 higher rated in no time.. imo bosingwa has more substance out of the 2 at present 2 b warrented a higher rating than courtois.. chelsea this season are currently via statistics the better side out of them and atletico..

i just dont feel the youth of sm player wise even have 2 earn there stripes sort of speak.. they just get hyped regardless of wot they have actually managed to achieve.. courtois being a prime example..

the way sm rate players infact is completely garbage.. there is no substance in stats 2 there current formula as apose 2 wot i present above..

im saying sm should be in a position 2 not even hav ratings threads.. not even ask people 2 contribute 2 players predictions.. not even b in a position 2 have set up wiki..

they should have already strategised a ratings procedure as to where leagues/divisions r capped off..

league positions and european placings should then accumilate players possible ratings..

then simply the highest ammount of mins for the biggest and best sides by placings and simple black and white progression should lead to the highest rated players in the game..

e.g take chelsea for eg.. they reach champs league final but league position is poor so u average out ratings for players between there final league standing and there achievement in champions league final.. meaning the league form would lower that of the champions league ratings they could actually achieve.. individual mins gained would seperate players actual ratings within the side then working through all the ratings barriers of league/euro/international game time and takeing game mins missed via injury into account..

meaning players would actually be having to do something in the game of actual substance 2 b getting the higher end of the stick..

as for bosingwa.. in your opinion he isnt great.. imo he isnt great.. but the fact he has played for a bigger club for a longer period of time and has had so much more involvement in big game matches imo means the guy should by far b higher rated than courtois..

bosingwa is close 2 2000 mins in his 4th season at chelsea who ar 6th in premier with a champions league final on cards.. courtois is close 2 3000 mins in his rookie season onloan at atletico who are 7th in league wi a europa final on cards havin moved from genk 2 chelsea and not dislodged a keeper in cech that is so called in decline out the side yet cech could be possibly only 2 higher rated in no time.. imo bosingwa has more substance out of the 2 at present 2 b warrented a higher rating than courtois.. chelsea this season are currently via statistics the better side out of them and atletico..

i just dont feel the youth of sm player wise even have 2 earn there stripes sort of speak.. they just get hyped regardless of wot they have actually managed to achieve.. courtois being a prime example..

the way sm rate players infact is completely garbage.. there is no substance in stats 2 there current formula as apose 2 wot i present above..

id agree its aload of ****! as is the match engine:rolleyes:

id agree its aload of ****! as is the match engine:rolleyes:

I think the player ratings are not bad TBH, there is always going to be disagreements. Racky's argument kind of says that someone like Kalou should be 91/92 or Park 92. I think that players should be based more on ability than how here club is doing although SM do favour young players too much. Its impossible to be perfect though, if infernito did the ratings then Song would be 89 and Kochielny 94/95! Also i think Suarez should be 93 but its all opinion, anyway what else would we talk about if nobody disagreed!:D

The match engine, now that is f****d up, i don't even bother with tactics:o

I think the player ratings are not bad TBH' date=' there is always going to be disagreements. Racky's argument kind of says that someone like Kalou should be 91/92 or Park 92. I think that players should be based more on ability than how here club is doing although SM do favour young players too much. Its impossible to be perfect though, if infernito did the ratings then Song would be 89 and Kochielny 94/95! Also i think Suarez should be 93 but its all opinion, anyway what else would we talk about if nobody disagreed!:D

The match engine, now that is f****d up, i don't even bother with tactics:o[/quote']

yes young players get way over the top ratings, I think Hazard, balotelli etc show that

yes young players get way over the top ratings' date=' I think Hazard, [b']balotelli[/b] etc show that

Balotelli is class. His goal scoring rating is great and the fact that he is such a problem but can still get in the Italy team and be rumoured to be going to Milan for 20+m tells you everything. Hazard i think should be 91, M'Villa 90, Gotze 90, Muniain 89. But 90 could even be too little for Balotelli, he could even play tomorrow instead of Tevez:cool:

Balotelli is class. His goal scoring rating is great and the fact that he is such a problem but can still get in the Italy team and be rumoured to be going to Milan for 20+m tells you everything. Hazard i think should be 91' date=' M'Villa 90, Gotze 90, Muniain 89. But 90 could even be too little for Balotelli, he could even play tomorrow instead of Tevez:cool:[/quote']

nah he's not, thats why your trying to swap him for Wellbeck;)

Tevez not thats a player, poor attitude like Balotelli, but Tevez has proved his worth time and time again, that why he will be 94 again soon.

Nah Tevez will start 2moz night, for sure:D Balotelli would just get sent off:p

Racky's argument kind of says that someone like Kalou should be 91/92 or Park 92. I think that players should be based more on ability than how here club is doing although SM do favour young players too much. Its impossible to be perfect though' date=' if infernito did the ratings then Song would be 89 and Kochielny 94/95! Also i think Suarez should be 93 but its all opinion, anyway what else would we talk about if nobody disagreed!:D

The match engine, now that is f****d up, i don't even bother with tactics:o[/quote']

na angus matey..

take franck beria of lille.. hes somewhere like 400 mins short of hazard at lille.. beria is 88.. hazard is 92 hahaha :rolleyes: .. why?.. hardly tekin world apart with beligium is the lad :rolleyes: ..

heres a post ill link anyway ive upped it 2 database..

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2019439#post2019439

at the end of the day if a player like kalou is getting mins both domestically and on the european stage at the highest level wether or not he isnt sought of personally his rating should reflect that.. simply because of the standard of football he is participating in..

how can hazard carry a 92 for a club that r 3rd domestically.. finished bottom of there champions league group and is doing nothing with his international country.. he should hav a maximum cap he can reach only..

my format would assist that as he would hav a maximum rating he could achieve for having the most mins and finishing 3rd domestically and there would be a maximum rating for falling out at group stages of champions league.. the 2 would then go 2gether and a mean rating would then be formend for him..

getting mins playin internationally for belgium who are currently doing nothing shouldnt have any say in the matter wot so ever imo.. but then again sm should cap fifa world rankings for players also and belgium are no where 2 b seen again 2 assist him in his fabricated 92 rating..

nah he's not' date=' thats why your trying to swap him for Wellbeck;)[/b']

Tevez not thats a player, poor attitude like Balotelli, but Tevez has proved his worth time and time again, that why he will be 94 again soon.

Nah Tevez will start 2moz night, for sure:D Balotelli would just get sent off:p

lol do you stalk me?:D I wasn't sure on that, I only wanted to do it because fergeson was all like "welbeck and rooney are a great partnership"

This is what will happen, Balotelli returns and scores 4 against Man.U each time showing a different message on his shirt (he will be wearing a few layers) then Mancini will try and bring Tevez on but he will refuse to play and Balotelli will score again, take off his last t-shirt saying "love united, hate glazer" before not being able to put his shirt back on. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST:D

Oh Tecalee - stop predicting that Arsenal will lose! I'm holding you personally responsible for all my losses so far ;)

Really though - I've never had a team like it in SM - it's like you get on a bad run and no matter how you change tactics/players you still can't win!

Like against man U I had 26 shots on goal and lost 4-0! What the frig is that about! Really though, can't bear to lose to Angus tonight....if I do I might have to look to change my transfer policy and freshen up the team......

Oh Tecalee - stop predicting that Arsenal will lose! I'm holding you personally responsible for all my losses so far ;)

Really though - I've never had a team like it in SM - it's like you get on a bad run and no matter how you change tactics/players you still can't win!

Like against man U I had 26 shots on goal and lost 4-0! What the frig is that about! Really though' date=' can't bear to lose to Angus tonight....if I do I might have to look to change my transfer policy and freshen up the team......[/size']

I would be gutted if you beat me, its a game i really should win. Also if your looking to freshen up then chelsea wouldn't mind some go your players;)

Schalke - Lazio

6th against 14th. Schalke are going well with only 1 lose in their last 6 games whilst their opponents Lazio hace only managed to get 2 points from their 8 games. Home Win

Key Man: Doumbia

My main men in Midfield as well as three or four main players around the 95% mark' date=' so they will not be used. There will be major changes to the team with the likes of Rodriguez 19 , Costa 21, Holtby 21, Papadoupolous 20. So it's a pretty inexperienced team out there tonight, also there will be a Greek Partnership at the back as Sokratis and Papadoupolous will feature together for the first time this season. Hopefully Cam's prediction is right :D

[center']Huntelaar available for sale.[/center]

My main men in Midfield as well as three or four main players around the 95% mark' date=' so they will not be used. There will be major changes to the team with the likes of Rodriguez 19 , Costa 21, Holtby 21, Papadoupolous 20. So it's a pretty inexperienced team out there tonight, also there will be a Greek Partnership at the back as Sokratis and Papadoupolous will feature together for the first time this season. Hopefully Cam's prediction is right :D[/quote']

Do you rest your players when they are 95% fitness!:confused:

Do you rest your players when they are 95% fitness!:confused:

I only use them when they're over 97%. :D

Huntelaar available for Sale' date=' get in touch and we'll negotiate! No players over 26 wanted.

Draxler 86 and Hoger 86 available for loan.[/b']

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a Manchester City defeat to Internazionale.

Manchester City slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Internazionale in their Division 2 fixture.

Well done Inter, well deserved win:D