A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Huntelaar gets his first goal of the season but the manager not happy with the result

Schalke 2-2 Lazio

Huntelaar opened the score with his first in 7, Lulic equalized early in the second half. Valero put as ahead once again in the 67th minute with his 3rd goal in 2 matches, only for Biava to equalize late on.

Way too many draws for Schalke :(. That's 4 draws in 8.

Draxler and Hoger still available for loan and Huntelaar for sale, in exchange for Huntelaar I'm looking for forward to replace him + a center back( 89 or over) .

Fernando-Llorente-e1296809975413.jpg

Chelsea To Bring In Llorente

Chelsea today agreed a deal with Athletic Bilbao which will see the forward Llorente join near the end of the season.

These are the thoughts of the manager:

Very pleased with the transfer, I'm paying slightly over the odds (menez,labyad+chygrynskiv) but i think it will be worth it. Llorente is likely to play a key part for Spain in the euros which should see him rise and there has been much speculation about a move to Man.U/Man.City

Ok Arsenal tonked again...getting to the point where I view the results through my fingers now as I know it'll be bad! Honest, never had a run like it.

So every one at Arsenal is now available - looking to up my 1st team average. But....I'm not gonna give OX-CHAMB and WILSH for **** - good, sensible offers only will get you the future of English football :)

Everyone has their price, though I'm reluctant to lose Van Persie and Song. PM or VM, though I won't be on much tonight, I will try to check it b4 bed

Ta

Easy win against overhyped germans' date=' Matri scored 2, and Vucinic 1.[/quote']

Ermmm... Easy win??? :P:p:p

Juventus 3 - 2 Bayern

Possession

52% 48%

Total Shots

5 18

Shots On Target

3 6

Corners

8 7

Yellow Cards

1 1

Red Cards

0 0

Even had my 4-5-1 defensive against your 3-5-2, usually that would win, really not sure what happened tonight???

Then again I did not win in ANY of my 6 games tonight, lol. Always seems that way on SM, all or nothing :)

Haha' date=' a 4-1 victory over United. I was not expecting that :P[/quote']

I wasn't either believe me! Terrible from Utd...What is it with my first team? Mostly reserves won both their games 4-0 and as soon as the good players are back they lose....Also I don't understand how a formation can beat you comfortable several times then you beat it 4-1.

great win i wanted Bas Dost but my chairman wouldn't pay up!:( Nice signing

same here.

Looking for offers on the following players

DZEKO, Edin

CLICHY, Gaël

BARRY, Gareth

TOURE, Kolo

LESCOTT, Joleon

JOHNSON, Adam

KOLAROV, Aleksandar

SAVIC, Stefan

Part Exchange only

Interested in a Top Left Back, Center Mids, Wingers and Fwds

I must be a nightmare to deal with haha

Chelsea team news vs Valencia

Lloris is cup tied meaning 19 year old Courtois comes into the team. Nani is in the line up and could be the key to a Chelsea win.

Manager Comments:

Didnt think about Lloris being cup tied although its lucky i have courtois. I was thinking of going to win this competition but with a 88 keeper it will be hard. Im going to try and use Nani a lot tonight, he could be a match winner.