A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Maybe time for a seperate thread just to keep track of Angus' business? :P

Lol maybe:D

Man City have just signed the form striker in World football:eek:

Radamel FALCAO is on his way to the Etihad Arena

What!!

One of my main targets. Sent a PM about him but got ignored and just this morning I tried to VM/PM the atletico manager but couldnt. Im a bit mad tbh, not your fault i know...

Lol maybe:D

What!!

One of my main targets. Sent a PM about him but got ignored and just this morning I tried to VM/PM the atletico manager but couldnt. Im a bit mad tbh' date=' not your fault i know...[/quote']

I gave him what he wanted, now have Augero,RVP and Falco:cool:

All players can go at City for the right deal :)

Not going to lie jelous you got Falcao!

Lloris can go now he is at spurs, this is a very rare chance for people to get a top GK as i wont be wanting one in return. When else will you. Have a chance of getting a 92 rated GK.

This man can also go;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/real-madrid-secure-first-option-1296312

Spurs clear out!

Not going to lie jelous you got Falcao!

Lloris can go now he is at spurs' date=' this is a very rare chance for people to get a top GK as i wont be wanting one in return. When else will you. Have a chance of getting a 92 rated GK.

This man can also go;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/real-madrid-secure-first-option-1296312

Spurs clear out!

pretty good deal aswell,B)

would love bale, would be the final piece in my new attacking line up, but i think he'd cost more than id be prepared to offer

thumbnail.aspx?q=4777537635483959&id=08960dc0e3275d7e51f8e4935022662d

Fantastic form stretching back to the beginning of August sees us in a play-off position in 5th - 3 points off the top - and into the semi-finals of the shield. The run has included some awesome victories - amongst them a 4-1 against Dortmund, a 3-0 against United and a 4-2 against Chelsea in the shield.

Just out of interest is anyone here still in the original WC 10,000? It's not what it was but I can't leave just yet - my once naff CHIVAS are on the brink of promotion to division one after 210 games in charge and a complete squad transformation!

Anyway, back in here have a tough game against VALENCIA today. Isn't every game in this league tough? I'm 3 points off the top and 4 points off tenth :eek:

thumbnail.aspx?q=4777537635483959&id=08960dc0e3275d7e51f8e4935022662d

Fantastic form stretching back to the beginning of August sees us in a play-off position in 5th - 3 points off the top - and into the semi-finals of the shield. The run has included some awesome victories - amongst them a 4-1 against Dortmund' date=' a 3-0 against United and a 4-2 against Chelsea in the shield.

Just out of interest is anyone here still in the original WC 10,000? It's not what it was but I can't leave just yet - my once naff CHIVAS are on the brink of promotion to division one after 210 games in charge and a complete squad transformation!

Anyway, back in here have a tough game against VALENCIA today. Isn't every game in this league tough? I'm 3 points off the top and 4 points off tenth :eek: [/size']

Nah left ages ago after all that dodgy transfers:rolleyes:

Yes very hard, im really struggling after promotion last year, DIV 1 is harder than Div 2 fact!:o

Nah left ages ago after all that dodgy transfers:rolleyes:

Yes very hard' date=' im really struggling after promotion last year, DIV 1 is harder than Div 2 fact!:o[/quote']

Yeah right...what you need to do is sell me AGUERO - I'll give you ARSHAVIN and a bag of pork scratchings. He'll rip it up against the mighty giants of Galatasaray and Lille....and who doesn't like pork scratchings? ;)

Yeah right...what you need to do is sell me AGUERO - I'll give you ARSHAVIN and a bag of pork scratchings. He'll rip it up against the mighty giants of Galatasaray and Lille....and who doesn't like pork scratchings? ;)

haha in your dreams as long as im manager Aguero will be at Man City and i HATE Pork scratchings, Scampi Fries now your talking! :)

What are you looking for thoses pork scratchings, Pedro? #INEVERMISSADEAL :P

What are you looking for thoses pork scratchings' date=' Pedro? #INEVERMISSADEAL :P[/quote']

The pork scratchings are not for you my friend - very bad for your health.

How about I arrange for my friend Olga to pay you a visit? Pedro will be banging in the goals for me and you'll be banging...well, maybe you can finsih that one?

Niall Taylor steered Manchester City to victory against Paris Saint-Germain.

Manchester City beat Paris Saint-Germain 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Agüero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Falcao and Van Persie were also amongst the goalscorers.

Falcao scores twice on debut:cool:

couple for the future

Neil TAYLOR has completed his move to Manchester City from Swansea City in a swap deal for Hugo MALLO

Then he goes and breaks his ankle:rolleyes:

Gary MACKAY-STEVEN has completed his move to Manchester City from Dundee United for £450,000

Wont be in Scotland by the end of January