Search for a new keeper.

greatone

Hi fellas, i have Petr Cech asmy keeper atm. I am in a fairly competitive gw and all the top class keepers taken. I have kapinos as my sub but just waiting for his rating to be done and Ill sell him off. I was wondering is there any young keeper out there worth picking up. In the 500k to 1 million mark, im looking for a potential to rise in the next 6-8 months also.

Re: Search for a new keeper.

Hi fellas' date=' i have Petr Cech asmy keeper atm. I am in a fairly competitive gw and all the top class keepers taken. I have kapinos as my sub but just waiting for his rating to be done and Ill sell him off. I was wondering is there any young keeper out there worth picking up. In the 500k to 1 million mark, im looking for a potential to rise in the next 6-8 months also.[/quote']

Ahamadi he will cost you 5 million like but at the moment he is a quality keeper in my eyes he could knock Hugo of his perch as france number one in a few years,Also while your there buy Kurt Zouma 17 year old centre back amazing talent

Re: Search for a new keeper.

Ahamadi he will cost you 5 million like but at the moment he is a quality keeper in my eyes he could knock Hugo of his perch as france number one in a few years' date='Also while your there buy Kurt Zouma 17 year old centre back amazing talent[/quote']

I have Zouma mate, hopefully he will get the rise.

These are currently the best young goalkeepers.

Wojciech SZCZESNY

Bernd LENO

Marc-André TER STEGEN

Thibaut COURTOIS

Ali AHAMADA

All taken in my gameworld. Would love Ter Stegen.