Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

Cheik Tiote ( Or potentially someone else )

So, I'm going to sell Javi Mascherano to make funds available for a world class player ... thus I'm looking for a decent replacement on the DM ... Question is ... who should I get that is fairly cheap and with 90+ potential ?

First thought is Cheik Tiote ... but I don't know enough about him ... So perhaps if anyone of you lot that have some indepth knowledge about the lad can share it here I'd be oh ever so grateful ... other then that ... Is there another DM ( 88/89 rated ) that are cheapish and with 90+ potential out there ? If so can you name them ? :P ( No Barca or Real )

TIA

Re: Cheik Tiote ( Or potentially someone else )

So' date=' I'm going to sell Javi Mascherano to make funds available for a world class player ... thus I'm looking for a[b'] decent replacement on the DM [/b]... Question is ... who should I get that is fairly cheap and with 90+ potential ?

First thought is Cheik Tiote ... but I don't know enough about him ... So perhaps if anyone of you lot that have some indepth knowledge about the lad can share it here I'd be oh ever so grateful ... other then that ... Is there another DM ( 88/89 rated ) that are cheapish and with 90+ potential out there ? If so can you name them ? :P ( No Barca or Real )

TIA

Pretty sad this mate..after all the french footie you watch.

My opinion-is he's stuck unless he moves to a bigger club isn't he

Pretty sad this mate..after all the french footie you watch.

My opinion-is he's stuck unless he moves to a bigger club isn't he

If you read the text properly mate you'll see I said CHEAP ... M'vila is anything but cheap

:rolleyes::P

Maybe I want to go outside france ??? Stop being so mean !!!

Well after all you do claim to watch ENGLISH and FRENCH football in your

"Ohai there guys and gals

Fluffy here !! 20 year old no lifer from Sweden ^^

I've played this game for almost a year now and I'll never get tired of it !! rofl !!

Favourite teams are Tottenham and PSG^^

I mostly watch English and French football since they're the best leauges rofl"

Sorry..:(

But seriously he's stuck unless he moves ..

Medel is pretty decent and cheap -expected to get +1

Nocerino been performing well, Gargano is usefull as is Mamaev from CSKA

Not sure about Kabore-thats your field

Well after all you do claim to watch ENGLISH and FRENCH football in your

"Ohai there guys and gals

Fluffy here !! 20 year old no lifer from Sweden ^^

I've played this game for almost a year now and I'll never get tired of it !! rofl !!

Favourite teams are Tottenham and PSG^^

I mostly watch English and French football since they're the best leauges rofl"

Sorry..:(

But seriously he's stuck unless he moves ..

Medel is pretty decent and cheap -expected to get +1

Nocerino been performing well' date=' Gargano is usefull as is Mamaev from CSKA

Not sure about Kabore-thats your field[/quote']

Oh yeah ... had completely forgotten about Nocerino xD

And that was written nearly a year ago xD

And M'vila has the possibility to rise to 92 easily at Rennes :rolleyes:

Yeh if Rennes starts winning the league and winning the Champions league which will never happen in a million years.

lol..and you mention M'villa not I

well if the Ivory coast wins the WC with Tiote might be good chance-and Newcastle might make it into Europa.

Buy frimpong will be 94 next season.

Lol' date=' and then you go and act all grumpy and do failposts

;)

You just can't face the fact that M'vila has the possibility to rise while PingPong will be stuck at 84 forever ;)[/center']

Tiote is brilliant, i watch him week in week out and if he can iron out his petulance and stupid challenges he can get into the low 90's ratings, just unfortunately not at Newcastle (90 max at the toon) there is a lot of rumours about teams going in for him, and the toon being a selling club he could go (chelsea are reported to be weighing up a 30million double swoop for tiote and krul) however merely speculation with RDM being interim manager. I would get tiote, he can get 90 at Newcastle, you can still make a profit and if he moves to a bigger club i could see him hitting 93 he is that good in my eyes.

Tiote is brilliant' date=' i watch him week in week out and if he can iron out his petulance and stupid challenges he can get into the low 90's ratings, just unfortunately not at Newcastle (90 max at the toon) there is a lot of rumours about teams going in for him, and the toon being a selling club he could go (chelsea are reported to be weighing up a 30million double swoop for tiote and krul) however merely speculation with RDM being interim manager. I would get tiote, he can get 90 at Newcastle, you can still make a profit and if he moves to a bigger club i could see him hitting 93 he is that good in my eyes.[/quote']

Aye I'm thinking he has 90+ potential aswell ... got a bucketload of potential and a huge talent !! He's still only in his mid-twenties ... lots of time to improve his game still !

Might actually go for Tiote !! :P

Cheers mate :)

Tiote will never get 90 IMHO.

As you said M'Vila is too expensive' date=' how much are you looking to spend?

Possible options: S Bender, Banega, Vertonghen, Inler, Lucas, L Bender, Gonalons, Nocerino, Jones.[/quote']

Preferably under 10 million

:P got a very limited budget ... and I'm going to spend nearly all my money on a certain bearded LB :P so need a cheap DM :P

Tiote will never get 90 IMHO.

As you said M'Vila is too expensive' date=' how much are you looking to spend?

Possible options: S Bender, Banega, Vertonghen, Inler, Lucas, L Bender, Gonalons, Nocerino, Jones.[/quote']

i strongly disagree, the guy is simply brilliant, i may be biased but as i said previously he has a tendency to be petulant and make rash challenges, not as much this season, and he is on the radar of a lot of the bigger clubs. If he gets a move to a bigger club then he could get 90 easily. He is better than de jong and carrick IMO and they both have 92, yes granted at better clubs but if Tiote was in a team of that stature then no reason why he cant get a similar rating.

i strongly disagree' date=' the guy is simply brilliant, i may be biased but as i said previously he has a tendency to be petulant and make rash challenges, not as much this season, and he is on the radar of a lot of the bigger clubs. If he gets a move to a bigger club then he could get 90 easily. He is better than de jong and carrick IMO and they both have 92, yes granted at better clubs but if Tiote was in a team of that stature then no reason why he cant get a similar rating.[/quote']

I think he's terrific. I just get the feeling that if he moved to a bigger club he'd be a back-up to somebody...

Just an inkling though and if you're after an option on the cheap then Tiote's worth a punt, at least to earn a few million on rises and possibly upgrade if a move looks doubtful or he has moved and stagnated.