Sign in to follow this  
Lundekvam5

Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Any chance Cavani can hit 93 this season?

I'm not the most appropiate person to answer it with enough certainty' date=' but I can give it a shoot.

Serie A is not gaining much prestige lately, it is much more difficult to achieve very high levels there, but Cavani is an incredible player, with great expediency and efficiency in attack. [u']Napoli[/u] will surely be among the Europa League finalists, with good performances and +20 goals in the league, and maintain regularity as starter for Uruguay, he has the conditions necessary for this.

Imo he must be top scorer and get Cl/ win europa with napoli to even have a chance at 93. The good example to use is di natale who scored 20 but didn't rise so I think if cavani doesnt meet the above then rising is a no no. If ibra was still in the league I would say no but now some one must take over his spot.

Any chance Cavani can hit 93 this season?

I'll add my two sense. He has a small chance. He's obviously an amazing player, and has had a decent start to the season, be it 2 games. Napoli are definitely one of, if not Juventus's biggest competition this season, so if he can get his usual 20+ goals and add a more all around game in assists, then yes, he can.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

What are you guys thoughts in Isla and Alvaro Pereira' date=' sounds like Pereira will start more, he's a better player to buy than Isla ? :confused:[/font']

Yes,Pereira is a starter while Isla wont play all the match because there is also Lichtsteiner is his position. :)

Arda Turan? Will he rise? Iv only seen him play with Madrid (like most people :P) against Chelsea. Iv been offered a good amount for a 90' date=' but will he rise?[/quote']

Wrong thread. But he won't rise anyway.

What's the potential of De Cegile guys, is he 90+ material?

Wrong thread. But he won't rise anyway.

What's the potential of De Cegile guys' date=' is he 90+ material?[/quote']

Woops sorry :) its just after school u will have to forgive my tiredness ;)

And although im not expert De Cegile, did get TOTY on fifa so he is defo good :o

And although im not expert De Cegile' date=' [b']did get TOTY on fifa[/b] so he is defo good :o

Lol, Fifa get alot of things wrong and Bale getting toty and rated 90 is one of them (and probably the biggest joke aswell). Heck they missed out on loads of players Armero etc.

Could someone let me know whether De Sciglio is likely to get significant game time for Milan' date=' or was he just covering for Abate?[/quote']

He's played quite a few games since Abate game back. He'll be getting some game time yes.

Could someone let me know whether De Sciglio is likely to get significant game time for Milan' date=' or was he just covering for Abate?[/quote']

:( the latter has been the case so far even though he's been one of Milan's better players so far this season

Allegri what a coach :o