Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Lundekvam5

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

i have munoz and labrin of palermo in a very competitive gameworld. i see labrin has started the last few games for palermo and munoz is back to the first 11. i rarely watch italian football, can sum1 tell me if these players have bright futures and are worth keepping?

cheers for any help

Will Vidal keep his Cm/Def position?

I think he will for now but it is easy for Defs to lose their position if they arent playing for a long time in defence plus there isnt a huge amount in this game. He rarely plays there so its possible for the future' date=' but in the next review he will keep it.[/b']

how good is andrea barzagli? and is a definite 90? thanks for any replies.

Yeh he is a definite 90 by the end of the season. He has started 27 out of 30 Serie A games so really he should get it in this upcoming review but you can never be sure so that's why I said by the end of the season.

Changes are all done now, quite a few surprises. Pleased to see both Cavani and Lavezzi getting deserved (even though not predicted) 92s. Inter players dropped heavily as expected.

Pleased to see the ratings being slightly more subjective again though, looking beyond the stats (e.g. no rise for Mesbah who is possibly the worst player ever to play for Milan).

Changes are all done now' date=' quite a few surprises. Pleased to see both Cavani and Lavezzi getting deserved (even though not predicted) 92s. Inter players dropped heavily as expected.

Pleased to see the ratings being slightly more subjective again though, looking beyond the stats (e.g. no rise for Mesbah who is possibly the worst player ever to play for Milan).[/quote']

True, it was a good review. Ledesma rise also shows what you´re talking about, so does Giovinco rise. I think Consigli deserved to rise too based on his performances, but well, they can´t be perfect. At the end of the season probably. Good predictions mate. Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Hi guys' date=' any predictions for some young players who most likely will get end of season rises, like verrati? I would appreciate some help. Thanks and regards[/quote']

In Pescara there are two other young cheap risers, Capuano e Romagnoli. Other young risers are Obiang, Stevanovic and De Luca

Probably not. He deserves' date=' but he's older.

Probably rise Vidal and Marchisio.[/quote']

Marchisio at 92, what are you smoking? Damn, this juve team is being overrated!

Solid defense, pass to pirlo, everybody run and he'll find one and eventually score 1 :D

Marchisio is not that good. If he's 92, then Nocerino has to be too, logically.

Archived