Sign in to follow this  
Lundekvam5

Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Marchisio at 92' date=' what are you smoking? Damn, this juve team is being overrated!

Solid defense, pass to pirlo, everybody run and he'll find one and eventually score 1 :D

Marchisio is not that good. If he's 92, then Nocerino has to be too, logically.[/quote']

Says the guy who support Milan.

Ibra is a 96..is this enough?

YES' date='+2 is a fair thing for one of the best u21 forward in Italy.[/quote']

Thanks, just what i thought, and how about Giuseppe De Luca, pedro Obiang and Verrati a +6/7 is possible or is a little high?

Says the guy who support Milan.

Ibra is a 96..is this enough?

Yes i support Milan, whats your point? I support Italy even more so I hardly hate Marchisio. Ibra is 96..of course thats fair. If you watch him you'd know why. I've never seen a player be so impressive in this league, and he's still improving. Scores and assist a hell of a lot, one of biggest leaders in the league and a true winner. I wouldn't swap Ibra for anybody really.

Also, what do you disagree with about what I said about Marchisio. His side didnt play in the UCL, his position in the Italy XI is hardly guarenteed and he is behind Pirlo and Vidal, in terms of talent and use.

Riferimento: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Serie B will be revisioned at the same moment of serie A?

If a player going now o Serie A will be revisioned on Serie A or in Serie B ?

FERNANDEZ' date=' Federico - from Napoli,can be next year in the first 11 ?[/quote']

He should have been in the starting 11 this season. I do hope so, he's better than what they have currently, though they are looking to buy a CB.

Are Sneijder and Maicon in danger of dropping?

Depends on where they move. Sneijder should be dropped for his awful season anyways' date=' as should Maicon, but a big move somewhere and a good Euro for Sneijder could mean he won't drop.

GARGANO, Wálter to 90?

he's been doing well imho?

He's a fantastic DM. Lets Inler express himself and when he's out you can really tell as we struggle to control the ball and have no one to really sit back and protect the defense.

Are Sneijder and Maicon in danger of dropping?

Maicon should drop and will drop imo, no doubt about that. Sneijder will remain at 94 and can persuade the reviewers even more by playing good for Holland.

Hernanes' date=' is he stuck at 90 or can he get a rise? I'm not sure whether he is staying with Lazio or not but the media reckons he is staying. Opinions?[/quote']

I think that he is stuck at 90 at Lazio...

he is very good,decent shot to 90

Maicon has the moust chances to drop,Sneijder can keep his rating if he does a good performance at euro's...

HI!

What are the potentials of these:

Emmanuel Badu (Udinese)

Joel Obi (inter)

Franco Vasquez (Palermo)

Afriye Acquah (Palermo)

Marco Davide Faraoni (Inter)

thanks in advance

Hard to claim potential of young players in Serie A. Badu's looked good for Udinese and might get more time with Asamoah and Isla possibly leaving.

Obi is a good player as well.

Vazquez looked decent for Palermo in his time. Mostly as a sub but a new player to the league. Should look at more time.

Hype around Acquah has died down a bit but still only 20 and a good midfielder.

Faraoni's a top talent, I'd probably say best of the bunch. Won't be a starter for at least another season though.

Out of all, I'd guess most high-80's with a possible 90-91 for Faraoni.

Hard to claim potential of young players in Serie A. Badu's looked good for Udinese and might get more time with Asamoah and Isla possibly leaving.

Obi is a good player as well.

Vazquez looked decent for Palermo in his time. Mostly as a sub but a new player to the league. Should look at more time.

Hype around Acquah has died down a bit but still only 20 and a good midfielder.

Faraoni's a top talent' date=' I'd probably say best of the bunch. Won't be a starter for at least another season though.

Out of all, I'd guess most high-80's with a possible 90-91 for Faraoni.[/quote']

thanks

you helped

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Is Robinho going to drop? I think 93 is too much for him

hell yeah.i dont see him at 93,being at the same level like Gomez is to much.he will drop soon

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

hell yeah.i dont see him at 93' date='being at the same level like Gomez is to much.he will drop soon[/quote']

why would he drop? AC milan is 2nd. and in the champ league. and he is an intergral part of the squad.

i doubt he will drop unless he moves.