Sign in to follow this  
Lundekvam5

Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

I dont think Ranocchia will play next year..Silvestre-Samuel will be the starter..

Sell Obi..Next year he surely wont play :)

Juan is a good prospect' date='maybe he will go on loan..

Yeah,Bonucci is a very poor CB but for SM he'll go to 90[/quote']

Silvestre? Really?

Sell Obi? What happened?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Silvestre? Really?

Sell Obi? What happened?

Yes,Silvestre will be an Inter player in the next hours and I dont think we buy a player for 8 million and this player wont play

Obi is a good player(For Strama,not for me xD He only run run run) but all depends on Strama..4-2-3-1 or 4-3-1-2..At the moment is a 4-2-3-1 then with Cambiasso-Guarin-Poli ecc. Obi wont play

Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Right lads, now that Lavezzi has moved to PSG do you think that Napoli will replace him from the players already at their disposal?

I'm thinking of players such as Insigne and Vargas. Do you believe that they are ready to step up and fill the void?

Right lads' date=' now that Lavezzi has moved to PSG do you think that Napoli will replace him from the players already at their disposal?

I'm thinking of players such as Insigne and Vargas. Do you believe that they are ready to step up and fill the void?[/quote']

Insigne is, Vargas isn't. However I can see Mazzarri using Pandev, Hamsik and Cavani instead of giving it to Insigne.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Right lads' date=' now that Lavezzi has moved to PSG do you think that Napoli will replace him from the players already at their disposal?

I'm thinking of players such as Insigne and Vargas. Do you believe that they are ready to step up and fill the void?[/quote']

Yeah,Napoli will replace Lavezzi with Insigne and Pandev..i dont think Vargas will play

What you guys reakon to Ciro Immobile.... Is he a future NT forward and what rating should he get now he's moved to Genoa?

Yes,he can be the future NT forward..Next season he will be in the first 11 for Genoa then he can rise to 87-88

Insigne is' date=' Vargas isn't. However I can see Mazzarri using Pandev, Hamsik and Cavani instead of giving it to Insigne.[/quote']
Yeah' date='Napoli will replace Lavezzi with Insigne and Pandev..i dont think Vargas will play

Yes,he can be the future NT forward..Next season he will be in the first 11 for Genoa then he can rise to 87-88[/quote']

Cheers lads, can always count on this thread for answers ;)

i've just signed ALLAN, Loureiro as i heard he had moved to Udinese

does it look to you that he can be a starter or just a fringe player?

How good is Osvaldo?

Can he get 90 any time soon?

What is his future potential?

Thanks

As it stands, he has no chance. But personally I notice he has talent. A new coach could get the best out of the player, but he has to start doing better. He cost a lot, and clubs in Italy aren't eager to do that so they believe he is capable.

which of asaoah and giovinco will feature more for juventus next season and whats their peak rating potential

Lets see if Gio is still there at the start of the season, I bet he will leave and that can actually only help his chance of getting higher. Hes a talent that has been ready to prove it for a while.

Asamoah..I cant see starting ahead of the other cms but he will get a lot of minutes still, he fits the Juve style of last season but I dont see the guy hitting over 91 and 91 is far away still.

Lets see if Gio is still there at the start of the season' date=' I bet he will leave and that can actually only help his chance of getting higher. Hes a talent that has been ready to prove it for a while.

Asamoah..I cant see starting ahead of the other cms but he will get a lot of minutes still, he fits the Juve style of last season but I dont see the guy hitting over 91 and 91 is far away still.[/quote']

Where may Giovinco go? I thought Juventus have just bought full ownership of the lad and he's been tipped to be the successor of Del Piero?

Pretty big claims, and it'd be disappointing if he doesn't even get a chance to prove himself.

How are De Silverstri and Valon BEHRAMI doing? What will happen to their ratings?

No chance of increasing, they play for Fiorentina..who struggled to survive and their side has barely got better.

Where may Giovinco go? I thought Juventus have just bought full ownership of the lad and he's been tipped to be the successor of Del Piero?

Pretty big claims' date=' and it'd be disappointing if he doesn't even get a chance to prove himself.[/quote']

Well it cant be nice for the player when he hears he is already being used in exchange to temp Cavani to the club. He was supposedly "given" the chance under Ferrara a few years ago and didnt shine. Perhaps he will stay but its quite normal for players to sign with a club, ending the co-ownership and then be sold on, usually for a profit. Borini is the latest example, he got bought outright not long ago and is already being tipped to join Liverpool.

Napoli would be a good club for Giovinco I believe. Especially as they just sold Lavezzi.

Well it cant be nice for the player when he hears he is already being used in exchange to temp Cavani to the club. He was supposedly "given" the chance under Ferrara a few years ago and didnt shine. Perhaps he will stay but its quite normal for players to sign with a club' date=' ending the co-ownership and then be sold on, usually for a profit. Borini is the latest example, he got bought outright not long ago and is already being tipped to join Liverpool.

Napoli would be a good club for Giovinco I believe. Especially as they just sold Lavezzi.[/quote']

I'm just surprised with all the people liking Giovinco to Del Piero, that he'd be sold on straight away.

But, as you said it does seem a move to Napoli is on the cards, given the departure of Lavezzi. Are they only rumours in Italy?, or have any of the chairmans/managers spoke out about a deal?

I'm just surprised with all the people liking Giovinco to Del Piero' date=' that he'd be sold on straight away.

But, as you said it does seem a move to Napoli is on the cards, given the departure of Lavezzi. Are they only rumours in Italy?, or have any of the chairmans/managers spoke out about a deal?[/quote']

It's all just paper talk at the moment, a move just doesn't seem on the cards unless a huge cash-only offer comes in. Cavani has stated multiple times he wants to stay and the club are in the process of extending his contract.

A deal involving Giovinco does not benefit us in anyway, we already have our own Gio waiting in the wings (Insigne) who will probably become just as good if not better. Cavani is irreplaceable and De Laurentiis will do everything in his power to keep him in Naples, losing two of the three tenors in one window would be unthinkable.

Milan are saying goodbye to Ibra and Thiago Silva' date=' both going to PSG!!!! FOR 40million!!![/center']

Ibra and Thiago Silva off to PSG

Its actually 50m pounds which is still very cheap, its a steal imo. I just hope Ibrahimovic can keep him 96 in Ligue 1 now, they must increase the cap now.