Sign in to follow this  
Lundekvam5

Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Its actually 50m pounds which is still very cheap' date=' its a steal imo. I just hope Ibrahimovic can keep him 96 in Ligue 1 now, they must increase the cap now.[/quote']

Seen the same story on Goal.com, therefore I don't believe it :)

I need some Italian expert to tell me about Jose Angel and Juan of Inter

Short term an long term ratings

Juan Guilherme Nunes Jesus

Date of birth:10.06.1991

Place of birth:Belo Horizonte

Market Value: 4.400.000 Euros, 5.000.000 Pounds (Millions)

Contact with Inter until: 30.06.2016

Juan is a no nonsense defender. All teams need a defender like this. He has drawn comparisons with his idol, Lucio (Juventus) because of the way he plays. He has 4 caps for Brazil. He looks to be a big riser when the Italian ratings are reviewed again depending on how he plays when the season starts back up again. But with Lucio leaving, this opens up spots for Juan to play in. With Inter trying to get younger players in and get the older ones out means Juan could be a long term player for them. If he develops his game more i can see him on Hummels level. This is a huge comparison to make but i highly rate this defender. Trust me, expect to see much more of this lad in the future, defo one of the best young center backs out. +3 in the next ratings and 95 rated at his peak

hope this helped

Juan Guilherme Nunes Jesus

Date of birth:10.06.1991

Place of birth:Belo Horizonte

Market Value: 4.400.000 Euros' date=' 5.000.000 Pounds (Millions)

Contact with Inter until: 30.06.2016

Juan is a no nonsense defender. All teams need a defender like this. He has drawn comparisons with his idol, Lucio (Juventus) because of the way he plays. He has 4 caps for Brazil. He looks to be a big riser when the Italian ratings are reviewed again depending on how he plays when the season starts back up again. But with Lucio leaving, this opens up spots for Juan to play in. With Inter trying to get younger players in and get the older ones out means Juan could be a long term player for them. If he develops his game more i can see him on Hummels level. This is a huge comparison to make but i highly rate this defender. Trust me, expect to see much more of this lad in the future, defo one of the best young center backs out. +3 in the next ratings and 95 rated at his peak

hope this helped[/quote']

if he ever gets 95 fair prediction but I think its a bit opptimistic

With Thiago Silva flying the nest to PSG' date=' any news on possible defenders who might be coming into AC Milan?

I heard a rumour that Vlad Chiriches From Steaua was maybe going there a few weeks back, any truth in it?[/quote']

Ive heard that Papadopoulos is first choice for Milan but I dont think Schalke will be willing to let go of him, not for a small fee anyway now that they know Milan are loaded.

Ive heard that Papadopoulos is first choice for Milan but I dont think Schalke will be willing to let go of him' date=' not for a small fee anyway now that they know Milan are loaded.[/quote']

Papadopoulos would be a decent signing, but as you say can't see Schalke letting him go cheap and a few million will be added to any value if AC Milan ring up.

going to be a case of watch this space, I feel

With Thiago Silva flying the nest to PSG' date=' any news on possible defenders who might be coming into AC Milan?

I heard a rumour that Vlad Chiriches From Steaua was maybe going there a few weeks back, any truth in it?[/quote']

they already bought acerbi.

i heard rumours that ogbonna might be on his way too.

they already bought acerbi.

i heard rumours that ogbonna might be on his way too.

Acerbi was the replacement for Nesta. Its going to be either Ogbonna or Papa to replace Silva but I think theyre going for Papa first. Ogbonna would be cheaper.

I was offered Insigne for my Obi. Is that a good deal? I accepted it, because I believe Insigne is going to get regular minutes since Lavezzi left to the Parisian giants. Also, I heard that Obi is no longer the great prospect he was so raved about being just a year ago. Thoughts? Thanks.

I was offered Insigne for my Obi. Is that a good deal? I accepted it' date=' because I believe Insigne is going to get regular minutes since Lavezzi left to the Parisian giants. Also, I heard that Obi is no longer the great prospect he was so raved about being just a year ago. Thoughts? Thanks.[/quote']

insigne, destro and veratti are the new future of italian football. grab them while you can:cool:

insigne' date=' destro and veratti are the new future of italian football. grab them while you can:cool:[/quote']

Cheers, mate. I already have Destro and Veratti, and I have accepted the bid for Insigne so I have all three now haha :D

Any information on Bakaye Traorè (AC Milan)? I can sign him for 3 M...is it worth buying him?? will he rise??

I'd say yes to Traore. Seems he's fitting in well at Milan and getting some good reviews from training.

What the hell is gonna happen to Thiago Silva's rating now that he moved?

Also' date=' Borini or Destro?[/quote']

Depends on how SM rate PSG/French League this coming season. Talent wise he shouldn't drop, but that's not the 100% reason they rise or drop players so who knows.

I prefer Destro. Will be an easy replacement at Roma for Borini (if and when he joins. Very talented player. Borini's also a very good player, moved to Liverpool so you'll have to ask them once the season starts how he does, but for now, I'd go for Destro.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

Is Ambrosini safe at 90? I'm wondering if it's worth selling my Scholes for 6' date='7 M and buying him for 4,5 M...any advice??[/quote']

yeah. with milan selling so many players and not buying any, he still have a big role to play

scholes will definitely retire at the end of the season

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings Changes 2011-12 (II)

anything still expected of Nicolao Dumitru? all the talk of Insigne and Dumitru isnt mentioned...not any good?

insigne is a big talent, dumitru is not as good. I think you can sell him for now because he won't rise or rise poorly for this year. Mazzarri don't use so much young players, also insigne maybe won't play in the initial XI.