90+ cb

marplered

Re: 90+ cb

cheers. i dont really rate Koscielny myself' date=' think hes a liability, but on sm terms he could be a good buy. As for lesscot i wont be buying him coz hes plop but cheers neway[/quote']

Koscielny is pretty solid, trust me. He might have seemed like a liability when he first arrived but he was getting used to the premier league and the team. Recently he has been solid with Vermaelen at the back and should get 90. Arsenal have won 7 games in a row and haven't lost in 8. He is pretty much first choice now with Vermaelen so he should also be able to get 91 in the future.

Koscielny is pretty solid' date=' trust me. He might have seemed like a liability when he first arrived but he was getting used to the premier league and the team. Recently he has been solid with Vermaelen at the back and should get 90. Arsenal have won 7 games in a row and haven't lost in 8. [/b']He is pretty much first choice now with Vermaelen so he should also be able to get 91 in the future.

i do agree with this in the way that recently he has looked alot better but im not sure if this is just coz vermaelen is back. while vermaelen was out arsenal looked very dodgy at the back. i admit i dont watch every arsenal game tho so if u do u prob have a better opinion of him than me. when i have seen him agaist united tho hes looked dodgy to me. all opinions tho :) neway after all that ive bid for him in my gameworld! cheers lads

i do agree with this in the way that recently he has looked alot better but im not sure if this is just coz vermaelen is back. while vermaelen was out arsenal looked very dodgy at the back. i admit i dont watch every arsenal game tho so if u do u prob have a better opinion of him than me. when i have seen him agaist united tho hes looked dodgy to me. all opinions tho :) neway after all that ive bid for him in my gameworld! cheers lads

Vermaelen wasn't playing CB in neither of them games with Koscielny and we had a horrible defence at Old Trafford which didnt help against a side like Man Utd. Vermaelen coming back has helped but we are doing well because they both play immense together and compliment each other well. They play better than any other CBs together at Arsenal so its not a case of Vermaelen making him look good but a case of both playing awesome together.He is a good purchase for you in my opinion. You'll see :)

ill be watching him like a hawk over the next few games :) maybe u are right' date=' we'll see. like i say im not an arsenal fan so dont watch all their games, just what i have seen of him im yet to be convinced. [b']hope ur right n gets a 90 on this review[/b]

Yeh I get that you dont watch it so you can only go by what you say. You know we cant always be right but he does deserve 90 and most of us reckon he will get it. If he doesnt, I guarantee you that by the end of the season he will be 90, no doubt about it. He is a player to keep regardless of what happens in this review but you know centrebacks are doing well when you dont lose in 8 games.

sakho should get it but last night didn't played...

and if ancelotti keeps him benched he will not get it:P

on the other hand if howedes will be starter in germany set up as RB or CB he will be a 91,

because imo Germany has the strongest squad.

and i'm not biased cause i'm dutch:P

sakho should get it but last night didn't played...

and if ranieri keeps him benched he will not get it:P

on the other hand if howedes will be starter in germany set up as RB or CB he will be a 91' date='

because imo Germany has the strongest squad.

and i'm not biased cause i'm dutch:P[/quote']

howedes isnt that good to be 91 i dont think, also even if he did play for germany his club form wouldnt back him brilliantly.

also its Carlo Ancelotti thats the manager of PSG not Claudio Ranieri haha!

Riferimento: 90+ cb

I think Sakho will be 91 at the end of season. Yann M'vila get it for much less...:rolleyes: I know about considerations of M'vila's reputation but i think that Sakho deserve the same rating. I think Sakho will be 91 at the end of season, it not depends by the victory of PSG.

Another CB I suggest you is Vertonghen, i think he has about a 30% chance to get 91 with Ajax and he'll move in a big club soon, no doubts he'll be a 92-93 in 2 years.

Subotic is a certainty, in a few time he'll be 92 and he's one of the best CB in Europe. I really suggest you to take him before he becomes a 92 (maybe at the end of season), he could be a great investment.

Anyway, if you want ensure the best defender for next 10years you must buy Phil Jones :D

Archived