Mendes Barça

Re: Who's better

Arturo Vidal or Alex Song

Will Song remain as a cb ??

Walcott or Schurrle

they aren't in the same position but who would you rather have

David Luiz or Edin Dzeko

Thanks in advance :)

I don't know much about the first 2 as I only really follow EPL but I'd get Dzeko over Luiz as long as you're not desperate for defenders.

Walcott or Schurrle

David Luiz or Edin Dzeko

Vidal has a small chance of a rise from what I have read from other forum users.

Arturo Vidal or Alex Song - Song of course, he will rise, and he is one of the best in Arsenal!!

Will Song remain as a cb ?? - I think not, he has been playing as a DM and CM

Walcott or Schurrle - Now I would go for Walcott, he is in better club, and he is playing very good !

David Luiz or Edin Dzeko - Both of them are good, Dzeko jas better rating, but Luiz is in very good form in Chelsea now, and I can see him going above 92 in couple of months...

Walcott or Schurrle

David Luiz or Edin Dzeko

1. Song no doubt' date=' yes he will, he's played there a few times this season

2. Both not the best talents out there, but i'd prefer Schurrle, Walcott has horrible crossing and finishing abilities

3. Probably Luiz, Dzeko is warming the City bench and Luiz, despite his shaky start, has been putting in some good performances lately. Keep it up and i can see him getting +1 next changes. Dzeko needs a move away from Manchester

Sorry but i just remebered to ask this

Would you choose vidal or david luiz

Sorry to be such a pain in the ass :)

Vidal - Doubt he'll keep his def pos for long though. He may get a rise if Juve finish high up.

1. Song no doubt' date=' yes he will, he's played there a few times this season

2. Both not the best talents out there, but i'd prefer Schurrle, Walcott has horrible crossing and finishing abilities

3. Probably Luiz, Dzeko is warming the City bench and Luiz, despite his shaky start, has been putting in some good performances lately. Keep it up and i can see him getting +1 next changes. Dzeko needs a move away from Manchester

Vidal - Doubt he'll keep his def pos for long though. He may get a rise if Juve finish high up.[/quote']

i will back up everythink drink has said..

definatly go for Alex Song as he will rise soon, plus he doesnt look in any danger of losing a place in the Arsenal team that look to have CL football again next year which will aid him keeping his rating.

Schurrle is your better option, Walcott is still really inconsistent. SM like players to be consistent throughout a season for them to rise higher, plus Walcott isnt good enough to rise anyways.

finally go David Luiz, he is getting plenty of minutes at Chelsea, has potential to play in a number of positions too. will eventually rise to 91 in the next 6months.

Archived