Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

So many muppets in this world. Asking to loan/buy Varane and then swearing at me when I tell them to learn to read and stop being so ignorant (he's listed as unavailable). Plus' date=' I must've had at least 3 people ask to buy a player (listed P/ex only) for cash! :rolleyes:

Oh well, that's SM for you, eh?

Madrid still willing to negotiate with reasonable people though. ;)[/quote']

I could start swearing after all the times you've said no

:(

Also, just a suggestion .... but could you perhaps make an addition to the first post ?

what forumers are in each league etc. ?

I could start swearing after all the times you've said no
:(

Also' date=' just a suggestion .... but could you perhaps make an addition to the first post ?

what forumers are in each league etc. ?[/center']

LOL..I'm not going to give 91 + 90 for a 91! ;):P

And okay, will do.

Borussia_Dortmund.png

Borussia Dortmund strenghtens youth team !

The offer for Oscar HILJEMARK of IF Elfsborg from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

ImageVaultHandler.aspxhil_1880156l.jpg

--------

The offer for Alexander MILOSEVIC of AIK from Dortmund has been accepted along with other club offers. AIK will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

ImageVaultHandler.aspxMilosevic.jpg

-

--------

The offer for Jasmin SUDIC of Malmö FF from Dortmund has been accepted along with other club offers. Malmö FF will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

ImageVaultHandler.aspx8506151_466x344.jpg

-

Jorge ORTÍ has completed his move to Hessen Kassel from Zaragoza for £380,000

New star striker should rise 1/3 in the next rating change I hope but is already worth about 190% of what I paid for.

Looking for some cheap Cm/DM/AM around the 75 to 78 mark who are under 21 for cash.

My First Post Ever!!

Manchester United,

IN

• Edin Dzeko from City
  • Mario Gotze from Dortmund
  • and an exhausting Deal with Barcelona for Lionel Messi :D and Charles Puyol :confused:!

OUT

• Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley going to City,

• Luis Nani and Dimitar Berbatov to Dortmund,

• Wayne Rooney, Nemanja Vidic, Antonio Valencia, Phil Jones, and Chris Smalling all off to Barcelona.:mad:

The latter was exhausting and was negotiated for longer than I care to investigate. Both Jones and Smalling will remain at United for ONE FULL REAL LIFE YEAR on loan.

Still looking at further possibilities to strengthen the team. We'll see though as I just bargained half my team away to Camp Nou! Defenders a must now it seems.

My First Post Ever!!

Manchester United' date='

IN

[/b']

• Edin Dzeko from City
  • Mario Gotze from Dortmund
  • and an exhausting Deal with Barcelona for Lionel Messi :D and Charles Puyol :confused:!

OUT

• Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley going to City,

• Luis Nani and Dimitar Berbatov to Dortmund,

• Wayne Rooney, Nemanja Vidic, Antonio Valencia, Phil Jones, and Chris Smalling all off to Barcelona.:mad:

The latter was exhausting and was negotiated for longer than I care to investigate. Both Jones and Smalling will remain at United for ONE FULL REAL LIFE YEAR on loan.

Still looking at further possibilities to strengthen the team. We'll see though as I just bargained half my team away to Camp Nou! Defenders a must now it seems.

Really just loving how you use the smileys Blink xD

Only 4 Teams really love dealing with managers: Barcelona' date='Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund & Man City :P[/quote']

Trust me, I (and others) love dealing with managers, but a lot of the offers that are being sent (to me anyway) are abysmal. B):P

Hi lads, AEK Athens here!

Haven't really got round to sorting out the team as i'm pretty busy but looking to challenge to top 2 in Greece :D

Took Piacenza. Because this team will "out of business" IRL. I will see what i can do.

Props mate, i took them in GC 164 :P

Trust me' date=' I (and others) love dealing with managers, but a lot of the offers that are being sent (to me anyway) are abysmal. B):P[/quote']

I'm innocent

;) Contact me about a decent deal for Hummels and I shall consider it ;)

Aye' date=' good luck with that :P

Mateo Kovacic and Paulo Dybala most likely will join Piacenza !! :D[/quote']

Cheers buddy likewise!

So i take it your not sticking to their tradition regarding foreign players? :P

Barcelona did a few good signings and Im not stopping here anyway this will be my XI because Im not looking to chance it anymore...

Valdes(93)

Dani Alves(95)-Vidic(96)-Pique(95)

Yaya(93)

Iniesta(97)-Xavi(97)-Fabregas(95)-Silva(94)

Rooney(95)-Suarez(92)

Really happy with it and feeling well with my new players and maybe one of my favorites like: Silva,Rooney,Vidic.