Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread. My First Post Ever!! Manchester United, IN Edin Dzeko from City Mario Gotze from Dortmund and an exhausting Deal with Barcelona for Lionel Messi

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread. Loan for about 20 years and I'll buy him for about 500k when he becomes a 75 rated player and I can afford him?

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread. Some people really need to relax, take a breath and accept it's just a game and some things happen in life that don't work out exactly as you planned them.

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

Another Swede to join the youth ranks of Borussia !

The offer for Joel ALLANSSON of IFK Göteborg from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's been called the swedish Iniesta by swedish football experts ... enough said

;)

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Dortmund to victory against Wycombe Wanderers.

Dortmund hammered Wycombe Wanderers 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Barrios scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Grosskreutz and Lampard were also amongst the goalscorers.

dortmund1.png

- I've had a great pre-season so far ... looking to win the rest of the games aswell ... going into this season head high with a team packed filled with potential !

Norwich are delighted to secure the loan signing of anders lindegaard from manchester united in a deal where i sell them daniel ayala for 3m and in return i get lindegaard on loan for the season , really happy to bring a little bit of quality to my side i think lindegaard might be a bit busy this season :D.

Future of the United Defense Taking Shape

First team defense this year - Charles PUYOL, Rio FERDINAND, Patrice EVRA

My quest to build a defense to come through and step in after the dinosaurs are extinct is coming along nicely in the passed couple of days.

Julián VELAZQUEZ has completed his move to Manchester United from Independiente for 570,000 plus Da Silva FABIO

...followed by...

The offer for Daniel AYALA of Norwich City from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 17 and a quarter hours.

to add to Rafael and Jonny EVANS, with Ezeqiuel FRYERS also in the pipeline to improve over the coming 365 days.

UNITED AT IT AGAIN!

Manchester United have had their busiest 24 hours since Monday. Today Napoli's Marek Hamsik, and Norwich City's Daniel Ayala both have had bids accepted from the Red Devils.

Brazilian duo Anderson and Rafael will move to Italy as a part of the Hamsik deal, and Anders Lindegaard has signed for Norwich on a season-long loan as a part of the Ayala deal.

The capture of Hamsik fits nicely with plans for a younger, quality team to be consistent moving forward. Ayala will be cover in defense until he improves/the dinosaurs become extinct.

Still need to try to do something significant to that defense though!! As always transfer dealings are still not all concluded and can, and will be made whenever the opportunity arises.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Dortmund to victory against FC Istres.

Dortmund hammered FC Istres 10 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Nani was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bender and Blaszczykowski were also amongst the goalscorers.

NANI.jpg

nani-AgenLiga.jpg

Nani-Manchester-United.jpg

I WON MY FIRST GAME

dean barden steered Hessen Kassel to victory against Wacker Burghausen.

Hessen Kassel outclassed Wacker Burghausen and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Martinez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ralls and Gaede were amongst the goalscorers.

And I scored a goal :D

Overpaying right now but long term should be a GREAT deal.

Buying Maher for 5,8M and the AZ manager will buy Keita for CV after...so a 91 for a 83 is a Looooot...but Maher is phenomenal.My team is ready now and Im 110% happy with it as Im not looking to sell anybody.

Despite being 2 men down ... ( Kagawa in the 25th and Gross in the 75th ) I Managed to slap Köln silly with a 4-1 victory ! the 2 big stars of Dortmund, Nani and Berba got a goal each ... with Kuba and Hummels getting the other two ... I have ... after some long thinking ... decided that Hummels will remain at Borussia Dortmund ... not a bad team I've got together now .. goals for this season is top 5 place in the league ... semi-finals in the national cup and atleast go past the groupstage in CL ^^

Absolutely gutted...now I realise in this GC are some stupid guys or jealous ppls who report deals for nothing..my deals with Man United got reversed and I made some deals based on that because I was sure I'm covered on that position...again STUPID SMFA and STUPID GUYS...what can I expect more?I'll not pay attention anymore for these and probably going to stay for a few more weeks and after quitting all bar EC 106 and EC 7046.