Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

Absolutely gutted...now I realise in this GC are some stupid guys or jealous ppls who report deals for nothing..my deals with Man United got reversed and I made some deals based on that because I was sure I'm covered on that position...again STUPID SMFA and STUPID GUYS...what can I expect more?I'll not pay attention anymore for these and probably going to stay for a few more weeks and after quitting all bar EC 106 and EC 7046.

get over it,we all had reversed deals cause people jealousy and SMFA is much more improved then it was 6 months ago when SMFA was blocking almost every deal,just need some improvment on part of obvius cheats........but i am satisfied with SMFA these days mostly.......

Absolutely gutted...now I realise in this GC are some stupid guys or jealous ppls who report deals for nothing..my deals with Man United got reversed and I made some deals based on that because I was sure I'm covered on that position...again STUPID SMFA and STUPID GUYS...what can I expect more?I'll not pay attention anymore for these and probably going to stay for a few more weeks and after quitting all bar EC 106 and EC 7046.

After I could trick SMFA and got the chance to do deals again and the bid for Messi was accepted..Man United withdrawed the bid..oh my ....This GC is maybe the worst I ever saw and sadly I paid to reserve a team on it.We cant find some serious managers :o

After I could trick SMFA and got the chance to do deals again and the bid for Messi was accepted..Man United withdrawed the bid..oh my ....This GC is maybe the worst I ever saw and sadly I paid to reserve a team on it.We cant find some serious managers :o

It's tosh mate, so many valid deals get reversed and so many dodgy deals slip through the net. If i ever do a deal that gets reversed i just don't bother doing it again as more than likely same will happen. I think a good idea is to write in the newspaper segment of the deal you are doing and reason behind it that way may stop certain people from reporting it, or they may be just idiots who report as they are jealous you got a player they wanted

It's tosh mate' date=' so many valid deals get reversed and so many dodgy deals slip through the net. If i ever do a deal that gets reversed i just don't bother doing it again as more than likely same will happen. I think a good idea is to write in the newspaper segment of the deal you are doing and reason behind it that way may stop certain people from reporting it, or they may be just idiots who report as they are jealous you got a player they wanted[/quote']

This deal wasnt the only deal reversed...Eden Hazard is another(between Man City and Lille).

Some people really need to relax, take a breath and accept it's just a game and some things happen in life that don't work out exactly as you planned them. Then there are also human's known as girls, they are also a lot of fun and really help you keep online games such as SM in perspective so you don't over-exaggerate game situations that neither yourself, nor your counterpart were actually responsible for. Blame the SMFA and tell them about your grievance.

Here is an example of how not to deal with a deal by the SMFA being reversed, and then the other manager not being driven to try to maneuver around to still try to do the deal. I believe once reversed, a deal is as good as dead. Some people believe otherwise, and handle it like this....

B = Person 1

MU = Person 2

B:Mate

What’s going on now?

MU: I can't be bothered with this deal anymore. I have only today found out that SMFA Champions Cup games are taking player conditions into affect, and reducing them during the games. I only manage ******* in GC* so have not had to deal with this before. In light of this new information it does not make sense for me to get rid of 5 top players just to receive 2 in exchange. Now that the SMFA have aggravated both of us and reversed this deal, I am ready to look elsewhere to add to my squad. I am not in the mood to take them on for a deal that makes my squad significantly smaller. AND less quality when you consider whats left after *****. ***** has not got a future and cannot play for more than a season or two at best in real life. Both ******** and ***** have their entire future ahead of them. I always felt this part of the deal portrayed a serious rip-off to me. But last Monday, the fact that I had been negotiating with you for many hours made me agree to it just to close on *****. I no longer want ***** bad enough to sacrifice the future well being of the team. I will make do with ******, *****, ********, ********, and *****. In fact we both know by the SMFA cancelling that deal, it actually probably did me a favour, which is why you are trying to redo the deal so badly. There is simply too many games for me to loose so much for just one player that I really want. I wish you luck with your future deals and hope that we can do business again in the future. But for now I am sorry for the inconvenience you may have but I have to do what is best for ********** ******.

B: Mate

Im simply gutted

by your attitude

from now dont even thnik to PM me again or to talk with me again.

I always lose all my repsect for the guys who cant keep their word

Its just a game but

think if they cant keep their word in a game

imagine in RL.

Good luck

u should had to think

at that time whats the best for *** ******

isnt my mistake because u agreed a deal

and u went though for that deal.

MU: You are entitled to your opinion. I did agree to the deal but the SMFA cancelled it.

B: good luck.

yes

but we had the chance

to do it again

because

Dev

gave our chance

with that.

MU: They would only do it again.

B: no they wouldnt

like u said

we cant do the deals because you saw Eden one

MU: More people would click on illegal, and we would be in the same situation.

B: but Dave gave that

no we wouldnt

Dev the guy who I pmed

did that

but anyway

was better if I was seeing some interest from you

to try it again.

MU: I'm just fed up with the whole situation.

B: U should had a think at it

before

to say

DEAL

I got aswell overpaid for ***** in many case

and 1 time got reversed

but I still Pm'ed the guy to do it

MU: Like I told you, I wasn't aware of how the European games mattered more on GC's.

B: European games

doesnt matter

on condition of the players

MU: Player conditions are taken into account.

I didn't know that until today.

B: no arent

Im having

10x teams

with 21 players

11 quality

and 10 of 10k players

and condition is the same

after

European games

M: Yes, they are. Look on your tactics page for the game today.

B: maybe you didnt watched good

or

it was a bug on your GW

I saw many bugs in whole SM

Ronaldo(cristiano)

was 10k

MU: They don't matter in normal game worlds, but do in GCs

B: oh ye?

tno they dont

I just played with my Shaktar

and conditon wast he same

but anyone I dont care about this..

U shoujld thinked at all things

before to do the deal.

anyway..

Good luck

and dont even think to talk again with me

Im disgusted by

all these guys who cant keep their word...

GC 165 is the worst I ever saw

M: I can keep my word, It got reversed

B: I got at least 3 deals

which

you got

but the deals is still on

LIKE MAN CITY AND LILLE TRIED TO DO IT

but they didnt knew to trick SM

SMFA*

like I did

I made more then

7 deals baesd

on our deals

but who care after

for sure u dont care

MU: You really need to relax. You're taking this personally. It isn't about that at all.

B: no Im not taking it personally

im absolutelly gutted by all this

M: Then why are you so upset?

B: GC165 are too many stupid guys

I dont have covers

in many position

M: So I'm a stupid guy then?

B: because of our deals now

I didnt made you a stupid guy

I belived youre a trusty guy but leave it

good luck.

M: Okay, well whatever you want to believe. Good luck to you also.

B: Whatever I want to belive?

I belive in facts..

you got no word.

good luck.

how Lucky I'm to reserve a team in the worst GC evr.

M: Okay, if thats what you think. Go for it. Like I said, this isn't personal. I didn't cause this. I just have to re-evaluate. I'm sorry you feel that way.

B: u should had

re-evaluate it

before to say deal to me

isnt my problem if u didnt thinked at that moment

I didnt thinked

in a setup

when I sold Vidic for

Coentrao+cash

but wasnt the other manager problem.

M: AND I repeat, I didn't know about how much squad rotation was needed until Today. I DIDN'T CANCEL THE DEAL, THE SMFA DID!!! Blame them, if you want to blame someone.

Because they don't in standards' date=' so if you've never played in GCs before, you'd expect it to be the same as standards, no? :o:p[/quote']

Fair point, but It still does not matter as you clearly see the Barca manager saying he's got several GC teams etc.

Oh' date=' I assumed you were refering to blinkins lol![/quote']

Nope, sorry if I did not express myself good enough.

How can the Barca manager ( forumer ) not know that player fitness is affected by SMFA competitions in a GC when he claims he has several teams across different GC's ? :P

Clear enough Romano ? :D

Nope' date=' sorry if I did not express myself good enough.

How can the Barca manager ( forumer ) not know that player fitness is affected by SMFA competitions in a GC when he claims he has several teams across different GC's ? :P

Clear enough Romano ? :D[/center']

Easily..didnt paid attention :)

MANCHESTER UNITED 5 - 0 WEST BROMWICH ALBION

Hamsik (3)

Hernandez (2)

That's more like it! After being thumped by Blackburn on the opening day, United have bounced back scoring 9 and conceding just one in the two games since then. First points on the board for the league campaign and nice to see new boy Marek Hamsik owning this match.

Come On You Reds!!

dean barden steered Hessen Kassel to victory against 1.

FC Heidenheim 1846.

Hessen Kassel beat 1.

FC Heidenheim 1846 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ochs scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Martinez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Goal was to stay off bottom so I say screw that Im going for the title. 1st in Div 3 mexican.gif