Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

Norwich draw 3-3 all with west brom in a thriller at carrow road on loan adem ljajic scored another 2 with wes hoolahan getting the other.

...and with that the Norwich manager hes left!! Me wonders if I just might recall Ljajic then? Lindegaard too maybe, good bargaining chip with smaller teams....

In United news, another 5-star performance, thumping Bolton 5-2 with goals from Scholes, Valencia, Rooney (2, 1 pen), and Hamsik. Up to 4th in the ED1. Looking forward to opening the Cup campaign against Stoke tonight, not the easiest of draws but none the less be disappointed not to win....

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread. My First Post Ever!! Manchester United, IN Edin Dzeko from City Mario Gotze from Dortmund and an exhausting Deal with Barcelona for Lionel Messi

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread. Loan for about 20 years and I'll buy him for about 500k when he becomes a 75 rated player and I can afford him?

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread. Some people really need to relax, take a breath and accept it's just a game and some things happen in life that don't work out exactly as you planned them.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Dortmund to victory against Hanover.

Dortmund outclassed Hanover and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kehl, Lampard and Grosskreutz were amongst the goalscorers.

gc165dortmund.jpg

- Currently on 5th ... still going strong ! :P

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Dortmund to victory against Braunschweig.

Dortmund hammered Braunschweig 5 - 0 in their German Shield Round 1 fixture.

Nani was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Grosskreutz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

gc165dortmundcup.jpg

- I'm not missing Götze one bit :P ! Nani has been absolutely phenomenal for me so far this season ! :)

dean barden steered Hessen Kassel to victory against 1.

FC Kaiserslautern.

Hessen Kassel beat 1.

FC Kaiserslautern 2 - 1 in their German Shield Round 1 fixture.

Koitka scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bauer was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Weakest side in Germany beats a Div 1 team even though I wanted to lose silly players.

- I'm not missing Götze one bit :P ! Nani has been absolutely phenomenal for me so far this season ! :)

This has been a controversial deal, I've heard people saying both of us got ripped off / the better end of the deal. Opinion's are always different.

Here is the (very limited) story so far in how these players have performed for their new teams.

Player-------Age---Rating---Apps---Goals---Assists---MoM---Av. Rating--

Luis NANI-----25-------93-----5-------4--------4------1-------8.00------

Mario GOTZE--19-------91-----3-------1--------1------0-------7.33------

There is no doubt, Nani has out-performed Gotze so far. Hamsik has been my star-midfielder so far. Nani has played 2 games more though so we have to bear that in mind. Nani is also 6 years older and has +2 on Gotze rating wise also. I think I am also correct in thinking that Nani plays in an advance position on the pitch for you - like as a striker essentially, up front with Berbatov and Grosskreutz? It is more likely he's going to score/ assist more.

We'll keep an eye on this this season and see who comes out on top by the end.

EVERTON 1 - 5 MANCHESTER UNITED

----------------Stracqualursi-----------------Rooney, Gotze, Dzeko (2,1 pen), Gabbiadini

Scored 5 in all of my last 3 league games. Dzeko opens his account with a brace and even youngster Manolo Gabbiadini scores late,after coming on off the bench.

Up to second, COME ON YOU REDS!!!

dean barden steered Hessen Kassel to victory against Preussen Münster.

Hessen Kassel beat Preussen Münster 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Martinez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Harris was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Back up to second after my draw last weekend. Can anyone stop use?

HARD FORT DRAW IN GERMANY

BAYER LEVERKUSEN 2 - 2 MANCHESTER UNITED

Sam, Milito

Half-Time

(0 - 2)

Hernandez(pen), Gabbiadini

The match ended 2 - 2 between Manchester United and Bayer Leverkusen in their SMFA Champions Cup Group D fixture.

Hernandez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gabbiadini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

- I'll take it, the fixture clog is really battering the squad and with a huge league game against Liverpool tomorrow I had no choice but to rest most of the recognized names for this one. A draw away from home is a good point to come away with.

dean barden steered Hessen Kassel to victory against SV Sandhausen.

Hessen Kassel outclassed SV Sandhausen and beat them 2 - 0 in their German Shield Round 2 fixture.

Bauer scored both of the goals for Hessen Kassel and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Even when I try and lose I win I hate this sheild cup.

DERBY DAY DELIGHT FOR UNITED!!

Manchester City 0 - 1 Manchester United

Half Time

(0 - 0)

E. Dzeko 70

Manchester United outclassed Manchester City and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Edin Dzeko scored the winner for Manchester United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

- That'll do nicely. Dzeko comes back to haunt his old team and blast United onto the league summit for the first time this season. Let's hope we keep this up!

UNITED BOUNCE BACK FROM SPURS DEFEAT AT VILLA PARK

Aston Villa 0 - 2 Manchester United

Half-Time

(0 - 0)

A. YOUNG 59,

W. ROONEY 62

Manchester United beat Aston Villa 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Young scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rooney was also on the scoresheet for his side.

United climb back up to second in the ED1. 3 points behind leaders Liverpool.

RED DEVILS KEEP UP THE PRESSURE ON LIVERPOOL!!

Manchester United 2 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Kiyotake 19, Rooney 46 - Jarvis 30

Manchester United beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rooney scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kiyotake was also on the scoresheet for his side.

United are three points clear of third placed Sunderland in second place, and remain 3 points off pacesetters Liverpool after the scousers defeated Wigan Athletic at the DW Stadium.

UNITED WIN THE 'BATTLE OF BRITAIN'!!

RANGERS 0 - 3 MANCHESTER UNITED

- Gotze, De Gea, Valencia

Manchester United outclassed Rangers and beat them 3 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group D fixture.

David De Gea scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Antonio Valencia and Mario Götze were also amongst the goalscorers.

DROPPED POINTS IN THRILLER AT THE BRITANNIA!!

Stoke City 3 -3 Manchester United

Etherington 5, Walters 53, 62 - Kiyotake 23, Dzeko 69, Young 84

earned a draw with Manchester United against Stoke City.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Manchester United and Stoke City in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Edin Dzeko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ashley Young and Hiroshi Kiyotake were also amongst the goalscorers.

Manchester United remain in second place just 1 point ahead of third place Sunderland, they have also lost ground on leaders Liverpool who are now 5 points clear at the top in Division 1.

Ahmad Rivai was unable to prevent a Piacenza defeat

to Foggia.

Piacenza slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Foggia in their Division 3 fixture.

Kubo scored a goal and

was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Riverola was also on the

scoresheet for his side.

My 3rd lose this season, even when I'm dominated the match.

Still top of the table with only a single point gap with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

If anyone have 82+ rated CB for loans, get in touch :)

My 3rd lose this season' date=' even when I'm dominated the match.

Still top of the table with only a single point gap with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

If anyone have 82+ rated CB for loans, get in touch :)[/quote']

I could loan you Daniel Ayala CB 21 83 if you're interested?

RED DEVILS UNLEASH HELL AT ST. JAMES' PARK!!

Newcastle United 2 - 6 Manchester United

Teixeira, Miku - Gotze (3), Rooney, Valencia, Young

steered Manchester United to victory against Newcastle United.

Manchester United beat Newcastle United 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Wayne Rooney scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mario Gotze, Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia were also amongst the goalscorers.

The Manchester United club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Newcastle United finished 2 - 6.

STROOTMAN COMPLETES CONTROVERSIAL MOVE TO OLD TRAFFORD

288.jpg

Kevin Strootman is officially a Manchester United player after signing a 2-year deal worth around 2.35m this morning. Ashley Young has moved to PSV in a straight exchange deal.

The deal however has been met with a massive verbal backlash from Liverpool manager Phil Vazquez who believed a deal was in place to bring the 22-year-old midfield maestro to Anfield. "I left the ground yesterday expecting to have a meeting with Kevin this morning to finalize what I believe was an accepted bit of business. I am furious with the lack of honour of both PSV and their manager, Jean Claude is not to be trusted and we won't be dealing with him in the future" commented Vazquez.

Strootman himself has confirmed "I got on the plane yesterday under the belief that I was on my way to Liverpool." Though he later added "I am delighted to sign for Manchester United, they are one of the leading clubs in the world and I look forward to challenging to become a first-team regular here and helping the team to many more titles both domestically and in Europe".

United manager has said "I received a call from Jean Claude (Attard) about negotiating a deal for Kevin, and I was extremely interested. We negotiated a deal and I am delighted to bring in one of my prime targets." Later commented on the supposed deal Liverpool had in place "I wasn't aware of any such deal until after myself and Jean had agreed an exchange to swap Ashley for Kevin. If it is true then I can understand why Phil is disgruntled at the way in which PSV handled the situation. Though I must stress that I strongly condemn any negativity directed at either myself or Manchester United as I believe from our end this deal was done fairly and above board.

Regardless of how Phil Vazquez and the Liverpool hierarchy feel towards PSV and whether or not they feel United deserve any negative treatment regarding this deal it is only sure to add to the tension between the long standing rivals who appear to be the likely candidates to battle it out for the English Title this season currently occupying the top two spots in Division 1.

UNITED HIT SIX AGAIN!!

49_1204432433.gif54_1197121760.gif

Manchester United 6 - 1 Norwich City

Dzeko, Hamsik, Rooney (3), Carrick - Hernandez

steered Manchester United to victory against Norwich City.

Manchester United outclassed Norwich City and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Wayne Rooney was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Edin Dzeko, Michael Carrick and Marek Hamsik were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nemanja Vidic picked up a very minor injury during the match.

ENGLISH DIVISION 1 CURRENT STANDINGS

Liverpool 31

Manchester United 26

Arsenal 20

SECOND STRING UNITED SIDE PICK UP THE POINTS AT LOFTUS ROAD!!

64_1245405992.jpg49_1204432433.gif

Queens Park Rangers 0 -2 Manchester United

- Hernandez (pen), Kiyotake

steered Manchester United to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Manchester United outclassed Queens Park Rangers and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Javier Hernandez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hiroshi Kiyotake was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Queens Park Rangers, Manchester United are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

CURRENT LEAGUE POSITION

1 Liverpool 34

2 MANCHESTER UNITED 29

3 Manchester City 22