Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

69099.png

- Dortmund continues to loose -

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Dortmund defeat to Bremen.

Dortmund slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Bremen in their Division 1 fixture.

- This ... just ... isn't nearly good enough for a big team like Dortmund, bloody sitting on 16th in the leauge ... whole season has been absolutely dreadful ... meanwhile majority of my strikers are unhappy with their lack of games despite the fact I use them all the time ... quite annoying really ... looking to do ALOT of deals in this setup.

Everyone is for sale bar Blaszczykowski !

This just cannot continue, I was considering quitting this team at one point, but I'm going to turn it around and get back to winning ways ! so if anyone is interested in dealing in this setup, let me know ! -

Haven't really been logging in for the last couple of months, so my team has taken a battering and accumulated a few concerns. Thus, I will be looking to sell most of these players at a cut price, although the more valuable ones will still take a good offer (Khedira, Coentrao)...

Please get in touch, preferably on the forum, if interested.

Haven't really been logging in for the last couple of months' date=' so my team has taken a battering and accumulated a few concerns. Thus, I will be looking to sell most of these players at a [i']cut price[/i], although the more valuable ones will still take a good offer (Khedira, Coentrao)...

Please get in touch, preferably on the forum, if interested.

I want 3 of your players

:D

After some quite intense negotiations, Robert Lewandowski have been sold ! He is joining Chelsea on what's said to be a hefty 4 year contract ! Leaving Stamford Bridge and going the other way to Signal Iduna Park are the 22 year old montegnegrian Stevan Jovetic and the 19 year old Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku !

Also heading to Chelsea is 23.9 million !

Very happy and very pleased with this deal, NOW ... I'll sit back and await it being reversed

<3

769013865-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-united-v-chelsea-old-trafford.jpgStevan-Jovetic-3.jpg

- Lukaku & Jovetic ... now officially Borussia Dortmund players -

Managed to pick up Eden Hazard for Luis Suarez+Glen Johnson+7M...very happy with the deal.Finally Eden is joining.Reus to come.Willing to swap a high rated player for 1x CB+1 LB.

Yes' date=' and you'll keep dreaming luv

:rolleyes:[/color']

Elohim (Forum) was unable to prevent a Dortmund defeat to fierce rivals Leverkusen.

Dortmund slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Leverkusen in their Division 1 fixture.

I'm so utterly worthless in this setup

:D gotta love the team tho :P

Officially clinched the BBVA title tonight, with a 4-1 win away at Gijon. :D

Messi & Ronaldo cannot be stopped! ;)

Now I will look to make some trades in the remaining time in this season:

Looking to get rid of: Arbeloa' date=' Albiol, Lass Diarra, Sahin, Gago, Kaka, Pedro Leon, Drenthe.

Plus maybe Canales & Granero.

I can give 2, 3 or maybe even 4-for-1 deal for a top player.

Mainly looking to add 92+ players, especially at CB. Get in touch if interested.[/quote']

Anyone interested?

Also' date=' I don't know why I bother trying be polite with these idiots. I already told him I wasn't interested in any players and that I wouldn't sell for cash after he'd been offering me cash for Lass, Callejon etc all week:

[img']http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5206/villagc165.png[/img]

haha..just wait and see.A guy asked for SM credits from me to create his own championship and for Sure I didnt wanted to give any then he started to go crazy.

And this guy is messaging me by 35345 times per minute.

haha..just wait and see.A guy asked for SM credits from me to create his own championship and for Sure I didnt wanted to give any then he started to go crazy.

And this guy is messaging me by 35345 times per minute.

Yeah I someone asked me something similar. Just ignored it though.

• 1 month later...

Here we have it ! My favourite GC TEAM !!

Elohim (Forum) steered Dortmund to victory against Hoffenheim.

Dortmund beat Hoffenheim 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Nani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Berbatov and Blaszczykowski were also amongst the goalscorers.

A team I've had since this GC started and that I've built completely on my own !

Wiedenfeller

Piszcek - Lescott - Höwedes

Blaszcykowski - Sahin - Lampard - Kolarov

Berbatov - Dzeko - Nani

(5-3-2)

Right, in season 1, many a people called me for a complete fool when I sold Götze to United ... I sold him for Berbatov and Nani ... a deal that I've never regretted once !

in the last 3 games alone, Nani has scored 2 hattricks and 8 goals in total !

And my attacking trio is working extremely well together !

So far this season I've only lost 1 game ( and 1 cup game ) and I'm sitting rather comfortably on 1st spot after 7 played games with 18 points .. Not alot more one can ask for in a team !

And to top all this, I've got players such as Lukaku,Jovetic,Grosskreutz,Cahill,Bender,Gundogan,Savic,Mahlangu sittin on the sidelines watching ... epic team and I love it :D