Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread. My First Post Ever!! Manchester United, IN Edin Dzeko from City Mario Gotze from Dortmund and an exhausting Deal with Barcelona for Lionel Messi

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread. Loan for about 20 years and I'll buy him for about 500k when he becomes a 75 rated player and I can afford him?

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread. Some people really need to relax, take a breath and accept it's just a game and some things happen in life that don't work out exactly as you planned them.

Re: Official Gold Championship 165 Thread.

Are you?:eek:

Haha ... never have I started a season as good as this !

in 9 games ... my trio of attackers has a combined total of : 24 goals and 16 assists ...

Nani has 11 goals while Berbatov has 9 goals

Berbatov has 7 assists while Nani has 6 assists ... I'm 1st in the league' date=' 5 points ahead of the 2nd placed team ![/color']

• 2 weeks later...

Elohim (Forum) steered Dortmund to victory against Dusseldorf.

Dortmund outclassed Dusseldorf and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Džeko scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jovetić was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After 13 games, I'm ahead by 8 points !

Bayern is slowly starting to come up the field, but I'm not too worried about em ... I reckon that Fraser at Leverkusen is my biggest opponent in this division.

It's hard to believe that this team was near relegation last season.

I've lost 2 divisional games, 1 german shield game in all season no draws, jsut wins after that ... so that means that in 14 competative games this season ... I've won 11 ... not too bad stats IMO !

Very happy with my strikers too !

Both Berba and Nani continues to contribute, no goals last game but 2 assists from Berba and 1 from Nani wich currently lands them on the following seasonal stats :

Nani-17.jpg

Luis Nani :

13 Games

12 Goals

9 Assists

5 MoM

8.54 AvP

Dimitar-Berbatov-6.jpg

Dimitar Berbatov

12 Games

11 Goals

9 Assists

1 MoM

8.42 AvP

Edin-Dzeko-250x250.jpg

Edin Dzeko

12 Games

7 Goals

3 Assists

2 MoM

8.17 AvP

Over 13 divisional games, this Dortmund side has scored 38 goals ... my 3 strikers in this formation ... Nani,Dzeko and Berba has together scored 30 of those 38 goals

Idno about you ... but I reckon I've found a very functional way to play in this setup ;)

Now ... I want Jovetic to keep on contributing ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

250px-Borussia_Dortmund_logo.svg.png

-Match night for Dortumund-

Tonight, we (1st placed) take on a weak 14th placed St.Pauli at home!

It shouldn't be too tough considering they're unmanaged ... and also considering they're so much weaker!

All in all a decent week for my side, got St.Pauli tonight, reckon I'll give Lukaku a game ... and then on Monday I face off against Jahn Regensburgh :P not the toughest challenege that either ... however, on Monday ... Bayern Munich ... that'll be a cracker!!

Tonights lineup:

bvblineup165.png