will Suarez rise to 93?

magnet matt

Do we think Suarez will ever get to 93? I'm looking at swapping him for a 93+ rated player like Robinho or Robben.liverpool aren't that good and won't be in the Champions league for many years to come and I really don't like him since the whole racism thing and don't actually think he's that good either! Your thoughts?

Re: will Suarez rise to 93?

Do we think Suarez will ever get to 93? I'm looking at swapping him for a 93+ rated player like Robinho or Robben.liverpool aren't that good and won't be in the Champions league for many years to come and I really don't like him since the whole racism thing and don't actually think he's that good either! Your thoughts?

I think he has the potential to reach 93. But it won't be soon. Right now he's not deserving it and it won't happen until Liverpool as a team starts performing really well ( So this season is screwed lol)

But I would much rather have Suarez over Robinho. He is already a better player then him and in time the ratings will reflect that.

Not while Liverpool's playing like a championship team

Racist thing doesn't bother me, I see Evra as the bad guy.. somehow. Doubt he'll push past 93 any time soon

Not Robinho but definitely Robben

Not while Liverpool's playing like a championship team

Racist thing doesn't bother me' date=' I see Evra as the bad guy.. somehow. Doubt he'll push past 93 any time soon

Not Robinho but definitely Robben[/quote']

Evra as the bad guy? Lol. Are you deluded? Suarez admits to calling him the N word and he's the innocent one? Lol ok then. My point was since the whole racism thing he's been a shadow of the player he looked when he signed for liverpool

Evra as the bad guy? Lol. Are you deluded? Suarez admits to calling him the N word and he's the innocent one? Lol ok then. My point was since the whole racism thing he's been a shadow of the player he looked when he signed for liverpool

My view is far-fetched but the way I see it obviously Suarez didn't want to shake Evra's hand because he didn't warrant a 8 game ban, therefore didn't do anything wrong in his opinion.

Maybe I want to see Suarez as the good guy because I HATE EVRA.

i wouldnt swap him for Robinho.. Robben would make more sense, however Suarez wont stay at Liverpool for too long, he has 93+ potential still, just not at Liverpool yet as they arent in the CL... so they answer to your question is no he wont rise at all.

i wouldnt swap him for Robinho.. Robben would make more sense' date=' however Suarez wont stay at Liverpool for too long, he has 93+ potential still, just not at Liverpool yet as they arent in the CL... so they answer to your question is no he wont rise at all.[/quote']

So if he's not going to rise and if I can't get Robben is someone like Robinho not worth buying over Suarez? 93, playing CL and winning titles in Italy?

When Suarez does move he still wont go to a massive club. He'll end up at a PSG or somewhere like that.

So if he's not going to rise and if I can't get Robben is someone like Robinho not worth buying over Suarez? 93' date=' playing CL and winning titles in Italy?

When Suarez does move he still wont go to a massive club. He'll end up at a PSG or somewhere like that.[/quote']

Robinho sucks, even I could have scored that volley against Barca ;)

Robinho sucks' date=' even I could have scored that volley against Barca ;)[/quote']

Yeah he missed a good/easy chance. I'm not by any means going on like he's the best player out there lol but he's one of the only players higher rated than Suarez that's about the same price as Suarez.

And I don't like Suarez or think he's that good. so i'm just trying to find a 93+ player to buy to replace him.

if any one can tell me a 91/2 striker that will 100% be 93+ one day please go ahead but most of the top players are taken.

Yeah he missed a good/easy chance. I'm not by any means going on like he's the best player out there lol but he's one of the only players higher rated than Suarez that's about the same price as Suarez.

And I don't like Suarez or think he's that good. so i'm just trying to find a 93+ player to buy to replace him.

if any one can tell me a 91/2 striker that will 100% be 93+ one day please go ahead but most of the top players are taken.

Llorente, Rossi, Cavani, Podolski (I think he will a hit at Arsenal), Lavezzi, Huntelaar ;)

So if he's not going to rise and if I can't get Robben is someone like Robinho not worth buying over Suarez? 93' date=' playing CL and winning titles in Italy?

When Suarez does move he still wont go to a massive club. He'll end up at a PSG or somewhere like that.[/quote']

fair point about Robinho playing in CL and winning titles, however its Juve's for the taking this year in Seria A, also Robinho isnt the main man at Milan.. i just dont think he is good enough to keep his 93 rating for another 2 years, as Suarez is a better long term option.

In my opinion Suarez will only hit 93 if he isnt at Liverpool, they arent a good enough team to help him to 93.

Predicting striker risers is quite unpredictable at the moment with Gomez not hitting 94.

It will be interesting seeing what happens with Soldado, Van Persie, and dare I say Ba and Cisse.

And personally I am a huge fan of Lavezzi, but him and Cavani together are awesome!

Biancoo the title is far from being Juve's yet. Milan are ahead so far in the table and the fixtures for both clubs are easy so I'd say both clubs have a good chance but Milan have the advantage.

my bad, last time i looked Juve were top :')

Archived