**New English Championship - 5 divisions - forumers only**

Ok so here's the plan. If I get enough interest I'll make a custom game world, of with English teams only.

It will Include

- 3 (possibly 4 depending on interest) divisions

- no stinking smfa

- random.org to decide your club!

- Forumers Only, none of those inactive managers that hog players

- The first ever Live draw to finalise managers of teams

I want to make this the biggest English Championship yet, and I need your help, so if your interested, leave a comment with your SM name and once we get enough interest, I'll randomly offer out the clubs so it's fair.

List of managers interested -

Mr - Hammer

Sky Blue Gould

Geoffrey

Ben W

Nick Big

Stephen MUFC

jharman

bigtunna

braucieno

ashtini

seth.lark

Will

drink

Zakkoo

ali bhai

RickJames

Ryan987

Ruggermad

Infernito

Josh Hammond

Jono 6895

sunnyskeg

harmanw84

Said7fabregas

Pedworgan2 (unconfirmed)

Benjio_Benjio_

johnjharman

Berbatov

Legendary_Manager

DarloFc

Rickyc

pg7772a

Prokeeno

Glorryseeker reddevil

husnain

tecalee

El Nino

Nick J

Matt_safc

NapoliFan101

Gonzodan

Lupin7474

LethalYid

123_abc

Harris 17

LennonLegend

Jediknight_ak

Sreehari

ManUnited4ever

If we have 50+ managers buy monday, april 9th AEST, then that's when it will be created.

The draw will take place on braucienos utube channel which is called braucieno

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so here's the plan. If I get enough interest I'll make a custom game world, of with English teams only. It will Include - 3 (possibly 4 depending on interest) divisions - no stinking smfa -

Re: **New English Championship - 5 divisions - forumers only** Why not send them earlier.. so the guy has some more time to make the video?

Re: **New English Championship - 5 divisions - forumers only** Middlesbrough. You'll be in Div 2.

Re: **New English Championship - 5 divisions - forumers only**

This could be a great setup in the making but we will have too see mate anyway thanks for putting me down and Manchester City have a lot too do there and a lot of work too put in.

As for there players.

Tevez - The man who stood up too the manager will not be sold he will be getting game time.

Kolo Toure - Well the 90 CB will be sold not a big fan of his Lescott will be a nice player too play center half along side Kompany.

De Jong - Another top name that will be sold the 92 DM will be sold too sign some younger players.

Santa Cruz - Will be returning too be sold.

Have a few over players who will be listed but as for signings most of the team City have will not be sold and will only be signing a few big names if anything just one or two.

Hope this dose kick off people as could end up being one of the best of all time.

1) Santa Cruz - Will be returning too be sold.

2) Hope this dose kick off people as could end up being one of the best of all time.

1) You cant recall Santa because hes online away from City in real life so you cant recall

2) Have you ever completed a season on SM ?

Nice too see you benny boy will be talking too you very soon about deals :rolleyes:

We havent got a club yet !

1) You cant recall Santa because hes online away from City in real life so you cant recall

2) Have you ever completed a season on SM ?

We havent got a club yet !

LOL you so in the past buddy there lets start with 7046 one of the best I am in with Stockport.

And you can now call back from external clubs been around for about a month now! (were you been)

LOL you so in the past buddy there lets start with 7046 one of the best I am in with Stockport.

And you can now call back from external clubs been around for about a month now! (were you been)

In the past, how long ago do you call the past :P

And about the loan thing i dont get a club everyday, try recall players then quit so i wouldnt of noticed :D

i am intrested i will take MK dons if this is a 5 or 4 divisions or if its a 2 division set-up i will take manutd as its unconfirmed but if i cant get manutd i will take swansea city....my soccermanager name is Eric Cantona...pic of manutd players

E-mail:alidaddyevil_5@live.com