**New English Championship - 5 divisions - forumers only**

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: **New English Championship - 5 divisions - forumers only**

this is not the same EC as the 15000. this one will be empty squads' date=' only money deals, transfer window, everybody picks a team, as i understand ;)[/quote']

Great thanks, well if its empty squads it doesnt matter who we get, If I get to choose, Leeds would be cool!

this is not the same EC as the 15000. this one will be empty squads' date=' only money deals, transfer window, everybody picks a team, as i understand ;)[/quote']

i've lost count of how many times i've said that THIS IS AN ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP, 5 divisions, No SMFA, Cash deals only, and the clubs start off with their default squads

i've lost count of how many times i've said that THIS IS AN ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP' date=' 5 divisions, No SMFA, Cash deals only, and the clubs start off with their default squads[/quote']

sorry lol. i got confused by all the guys talking different things :o

same. Also - good job the title says forumers only' date=' should stop all those non forumers from finding this thread and joining :rolleyes:[/quote']

ever heard of decent people lol. they usually dont do what is for members only :P atleast i didnt join any of these GW when i wasnt a forum member yet :rolleyes: maybe im a saint lol

Sorry if I already told you that you could have a club, but it's got to be random or we'll never be able to grow the game world to where we want it to be. The only person I'm giving preference to is Nick Big, because we wouldn't be here discussing this if he hadn't originally brought it up.

ever heard of decent people lol. they usually dont do what is for members only :P atleast i didnt join any of these GW when i wasnt a forum member yet :rolleyes: maybe im a saint lol

It was more to do with the fact that as they're non forumers, by definition they're not on the forum to find the thread so can't join.

But nvm.. B)

Sorry if I already told you that you could have a club' date=' but it's got to be random or we'll never be able to grow the game world to where we want it to be. The only person I'm giving preference to is Nick Big, because we wouldn't be here discussing this if he hadn't originally brought it up.[/quote']

Well, I have to say that im out. I dont fully understand your justification to why it needs to be random. But it is your setup. Good luck with it :)

Archived