Sign in to follow this  
andyturner

Thomas Muller for Mario Gotze?????

Thomas Muller for Mario Gotze?????  

1. 1.

• Thomas Muller
    • Mario Gotze

I'm currently managing bayern muchinch in a german championship with broiussa dortmund being managed and i'm wanting gozte

Would swapping Muller for Gotze be a good deal for me as will he over take muller in rating over the next few years?

If not muller ho else would you part-exchange from these players:

modric

di maria

van persie

fabregas

Y toure

Re: Thomas Muller for Mario Gotze?????

i'm wanting gotze and currently have muller' date=' would it be a good deal for me to part-exchange muller for gozte? :confused:[/quote']

ah.didnt read the post..I read just the title.

Get gotze then.

Lol' date=' all I can say is as bad as it might seem to some people, its just what I think. I know many will disagree though. [/b']

Yh it's your opinion mate ;)

Can't change that no matter how hard I try :P

Lol' date=' all I can say is as bad as it might seem to some people, its just what I think. I know many will disagree though. [/b']

Muller isnt doing brilliant atm and Gotze will EASILY surpass him.He's simply at his peak atm with 93..in ohter way Gotze will easily hit 93 even at Dortmund.Why?Because Gotze is a better player.

so offering muller for gotze is a good deal if the other manager will accept

Muller isnt doing brilliant atm and Gotze will EASILY surpass him.He's simply at his peak atm with 93..in ohter way Gotze will easily hit 93 even at Dortmund.Why?Because Gotze is a better player.

Muller hasn't peaked IMO. He is only 22. Also how is 20 and 11 goals in all games this season bad? Its not that bad.

He isnt but for a long time he'll be a 93...his peak is 94 anyway.

Gotze peak is the sky.

We will see. I know he is a good player but Muller for now is better and the difference wont be much in the future. Both are excellent players though.

I'd prefer to have Gotze but wouldn't do the deal yet unless you can get something else in the deal (a useful amount of cash or a half decent player). Giving away a young 93 who can rise further for a significantly lower rated and only slightly younger other player doesn't make sense.

I'd prefer to have Gotze but wouldn't do the deal yet unless you can get something else in the deal (a useful amount of cash or a half decent player). Giving away a young 93 who can rise further for a significantly lower rated and only slightly younger other player doesn't make sense.

Gotze is about 2 and a half years younger and only 2 ratings behind, he could gain that deficit by the next few rating changes, if he hadn't got injured he would have been 92 by now and he's returning this week :D

thanks for your all your help and i've made the offer to the manager and we'll just have to wait and see if he thinks that he's getting the better deal or not, it's a shame that he's a manager that doesn't reply back to messages or offers quickly, as i offered pecro part-ex earlier in the season and he didn't make any changes to the offer or reject in about 3 weeks so i took the offer away

Gotze is about 2 and a half years younger and only 2 ratings behind' date=' he could gain that deficit by the next few rating changes, if he hadn't got injured he would have been 92 by now and he's returning this week :D[/quote']

but people are going on like Muller doesnt have a chance in hell in the next few changes to get 94. Also I would pretty much rule out 92 in the next changes for Gotze because Dortmund might take it easy on him from his return. Muller might not be having an excellent season but it could change. Its possible isnt it? Bayern are a good team and play good in the CL plus Muller does well with Germany so while Gotze might be the better player, Muller's chances of rising haven't come to an end. I'd rather keep Muller cause I'd be having a 93 rated player, possibly 94 for a lot longer. He'd be more useful to my team for a number of SM seasons. Also 2 and a half years younger means nothing when the older player is only 22.

but people are going on like Muller doesnt have a chance in hell in the next few changes to get 94. Also I would pretty much rule out 92 in the next changes for Gotze because Dortmund might take it easy on him from his return. Muller might not be having an excellent season but it could change. Its possible isnt it? Bayern are a good team and play good in the CL plus Muller does well with Germany so while Gotze might be the better player' date=' Muller's chances of rising haven't come to an end. [/b']I'd rather keep Muller cause I'd be having a 93 rated player, possibly 94 for a lot longer. He'd be more useful to my team for a number of SM seasons. Also 2 and a half years younger means nothing when the older player is only 22.

I hate to admit it :( but you're right ;)

Muller is only 22, a starter for the best NT in the world IMO and one of the best clubs in the world, he has the potential to get to the mid 90s

I agree with Dortmund letting him have it easy from his return, his back ups have played really well and Low needs him for the Euros so they won't risk him playing too much, however Gotze will get 92 before Muller gets a 94 and if Muller gets 94 he will be in the same bracket as the likes of Ozil, Xabi Alonso which he doesn't deserve, Gotze can hit 93 before Muller hits 94, and by that time only 2-3 SM seasons will finish so it's not a huge loss ;)

Muller is only 22' date=' a starter [b']for the best NT[/b] in the world IMO and one of the best clubs in the world, he has the potential to get to the mid 90s

I agree with Dortmund letting him have it easy from his return, his back ups have played really well and Low needs him for the Euros so they won't risk him playing too much, however Gotze will get 92 before Muller gets a 94 and if Muller gets 94 he will be in the same bracket as the likes of Ozil, Xabi Alonso which he doesn't deserve, Gotze can hit 93 before Muller hits 94, and by that time only 2-3 SM seasons will finish so it's not a huge loss ;)

Spain is the best NT in the world.

Muller is only 22' date=' a starter for the best NT in the world IMO and one of the best clubs in the world, he has the potential to get to the mid 90s

I agree with Dortmund letting him have it easy from his return, his back ups have played really well and Low needs him for the Euros so they won't risk him playing too much, however Gotze will get 92 before Muller gets a 94 and if Muller gets 94 he will be in the same bracket as the likes of Ozil, Xabi Alonso which he doesn't deserve, Gotze can hit 93 before Muller hits 94, and by that time only 2-3 SM seasons will finish so it's not a huge loss ;)[/quote']

I think it comes down to personal preference as you're right when you say its not a huge loss because it wont be in the end. Personally though 3 SM seasons is something to take into consideration.