Sign in to follow this  
andyturner

Thomas Muller for Mario Gotze?????

Thomas Muller for Mario Gotze?????  

1. 1.

• Thomas Muller
    • Mario Gotze

Re: Thomas Muller for Mario Gotze?????

I think it comes down to personal preference as you're right when you say its not a huge loss because it wont be in the end. Personally though 3 SM seasons is something to take into consideration.

3 SM seasons is a lot but it depends on the manager and how patient he is, he might think 3 seasons is too long or might think it's not too long so again it comes down to personal preference ;)

Keep Muller if you are thinking short term' date=' there's a big difference between a 93 and a 91 rated player.

If you are thinking in the future, get Gotze because[b'] he will be better than Muller. [/b];)

You want to say rated higher as Gotze is already better then Muller.

This is the kind of question you could ask on the German ratings thread, and maybe get the opinion of people there who are steeped in German football and whose opinions matter a wee bit more than a few fans, or fanboys if ye will. For now, Muller will stay above Gotze for at least another year, and as already pointed out, he is only 22. Both are good, I just could not say who will be the best for their long term football careers. :)

I'd probably keep Muller

Me too. But I think it is a pretty fair deal. Götze might be even more talented but who knows if he is really able to fulfill his potential? He might be 93 in a year - or he might quit playing soccer. Müller is already 93 and despite the fact that this season was definitely not his best he is still a starter for one of the best clubs and a starter for one of the best national teams - and he is extremely talented, too.

So if you feel like doing the deal: it is not a bad one but it is far from beeing a steal.

Me too. But I think it is a pretty fair deal. Götze might be even more talented but who knows if he is really able to fulfill his potential? He might be 93 in a year - or he might quit playing soccer. Müller is already 93 and despite the fact that this season was definitely not his best he is still a starter for one of the best clubs and a starter for one of the best national teams - and he is extremely talented' date=' too.

So if you feel like doing the deal: it is not a bad one but it is far from beeing a steal.[/quote']

Agreed, you've also got to add the fact he won Best Young Player and the Golden Boot in World Cup 2010. He was also in the listings for the Ballon d'Or, which means he's pretty much already proven himself and may even surpass that some day.

At this precise moment in time MULLER.

Gotze MAY surpass him one day, but as we have seen many times before with players like Muamba, anything can happen in life.

You can only go on facts and the fact is Muller is higher rated at the moment.

Both are great players though.

Just get both, lol :)

At this precise moment in time MULLER.

Gotze WILL surpass him one day' date=' but as we have seen many times before with players like Muamba, anything can happen in life.

You can only go on facts and the fact is Muller is higher rated at the moment.

Both are great players though.

Just get both, lol :)[/quote']

Edited it for you ;)

mate..

work out ur starting 11 average tradeing mullers rating of 93 with gotze current rating of 91..

if that average is identical id swap muller for gotze and just play the waiting game as the harsh reality is ur team will play exactly the same with either player as it will be holding an identical average..

if it fluctuates and drops a point id keep muller for the mean time..

think wi ur head on this 1 pal and play the actual game..

if it drops put it this way.. all a rise will do with gotze is put u in exactly the same position u already r now with muller.. which in all honesty is backwards thinking and gaining no ground on your current position atm..

like i said if it holds with gotze rating in there trade muller and hope gotze goes through the sky as u can afford 2 hold out on him hitting big potential..

hope thats clear enough 4 u pal :) ..

lol

How can anyone be so certain???

Muller is rated 93 and Gotze rated 91' date=' simple really :)[/quote']

This is Gotze we are talking about, do you really need to ask, he is already the greatest player of all time ;)

This is Gotze we are talking about' date=' do you really need to ask, he is already the greatest player of all time ;)[/quote']

Greatest player of all time ,lol

You clearly have not seen Heskey :)

Greatest player of all time ' date='lol

You clearly have not seen Heskey :)[/quote']

Hmmmmm this is a dilemma, Heskey is a quality player obv the two are better than Messi, Pele, Maradona, Di Stefano etc but IMO Gotze is a shade better than Heskey not much in it between the two, very close ;)

Hmmmmm this is a dilemma' date=' Heskey is a quality player obv the two are better than Messi, Pele, Maradona, Di Stefano etc but IMO Gotze is a shade better than Heskey not much in it between the two, very close ;)[/quote']

This might sway it....

Believe it or not but I saw Heskey score a goal once....

I know, I know.... but it is true, I actually saw Heskey score a goal.

Surely now you will see that he is better than some German player called Gotze... seriously who has heard of him????

This might sway it....

I know' date=' I know.... but it is true, I actually saw Heskey score a goal.

Surely now you will see that he is better than some German player called Gotze... seriously who has heard of him????[/quote']

He's scored over 150 goals you know.

This might sway it....

I know' date=' I know.... but it is true, I actually saw Heskey score a goal.

Surely now you will see that he is better than some German player called Gotze... seriously who has heard of him????[/quote']

Gotze is a household name, the real question is who hasn't heard of him? ;)

Even my grandma knows who he is :P

thanks for all the advice

my 11 average:

with muller 93.1

with gotze 92.9

mate..

work out ur starting 11 average tradeing mullers rating of 93 with gotze current rating of 91..

if that average is identical id swap muller for gotze and just play the waiting game as the harsh reality is ur team will play exactly the same with either player as it will be holding an identical average..

if it fluctuates and drops a point id keep muller for the mean time..

think wi ur head on this 1 pal and play the actual game..

if it drops put it this way.. all a rise will do with gotze is put u in exactly the same position u already r now with muller.. which in all honesty is backwards thinking and gaining no ground on your current position atm..

like i said if it holds with gotze rating in there trade muller and hope gotze goes through the sky as u can afford 2 hold out on him hitting big potential..

hope thats clear enough 4 u pal :) ..

Muller is going to be a great player but in my humble opinion there are two players who i would break the bank for, gotze and hazard, they are the future. Off course Messi but he cant rise any more, can he ??