Help with Neymar Deal

rogerthat

Re: Help with Neymar Deal

Sell him and try to get a young yet established player like Ozil' date=' Fabregas or invest in some [i']better[/i] youth like I dunno, MARIO GOTZE

The over rated french player?

I would do it only if you could get a 91+ striker with the cash or Hazard or Gotze

I've got Cavani. I know its big money' date=' but can Neymar eventually reach that price in the future since he's signed for barcelona?[/quote']

I didn't know he signed for Barca, even then who is he gonna kick out of the first 11? :confused:

Why on earth would you sell Neymar? 40m isn't much either.

I've got Cavani. I know its big money' date=' but can Neymar eventually reach that price in the future since he's signed for barcelona?[/quote']

Neymar hasn't signed for Barca.

theres no news on neymar moving to barcelona.

but he has signed papers to volkwagen for sponsorship deals lol....:o

i wouldn't sell neymar for 40million if it was me, (unless my club was in a very bad financial state and the squad depth was strong enough that i can afford to sacrifice neymar to be sold)

I would only sell him for £40 million if you get get a minimum of 2 strikers as a replacement, or other positions or other youth, like:

Cavani

Lavezzi

Balotelli

Javi Martinez

Munian

Rodrigues Lucas

Thiago

Jones

Eriksen

Ganso

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Tello

McClean

Maher

Kovacic

Markovic

I guess it really depends on what the gameworld you are in is like, you can build a whole youth team with £40 million, if the players arent signed already. But then again Neymar does look like being a mega star... :)

Keep Neymar - unless you can do wonders with that 40m.

I guess it depends on your setup, but in mine even if he only half reaches his potential I'll be able to sell him for 40m in the future anyway. If we reaches his potential then he'll be irreplaceable.

Absolute keep for me, unless there's amazing options out there for your 40m. :)