mertesacker, muller dzeko, hernandez

morning chaps.

just wandering if i can get some predictions or thoughts on the above mentioned and what we believe they will rise to if any, not to sure on dzeko wether he will drop, certainly hernandez merits an increase, in my opinion i believe he merits an 92, partly because he was unfortunate in the last round of reviews

any thoughts on muller and mertesacker??

Re: mertesacker, muller dzeko, hernandez

morning chaps.

just wandering if i can get some predictions or thoughts on the above mentioned and what we believe they will rise to if any' date=' not to sure on dzeko wether he will drop, certainly hernandez merits an increase, in my opinion i believe he merits an 92, partly because he was unfortunate in the last round of reviews

any thoughts on muller and mertesacker??[/quote']

they will all stay in the next reviews, except for Mertesacker.

Dzeko has done enough to keep his rating for the moment, especially that Pato has kept his at Milan.. as for Muller, his review has already passed and looks a safe 93 and wont rise anytime soon. Hernandez is a great little player, but he is always used as an impact sub so he will always struggle to nail down a definate rise. i think he will stay in the next changes.

finally Per will probably drop to 91, he is currently injured but before that Arsenal did look abit wobbly at times with him at the back, they now look more solid with the great form of Koscielny and his CB partner Vermy.