Re: Gold Championship 166 Thread

I've got CSKA Moskva. Well.....I've confirmed the purchase but it hasn't gone through yet... 0320a00cb4bb5629ab9fc2bc1fcc4e9e.gif

Haven't got a clue *** is going on. Confirmed the message 3 times on 2 different phones, and its not going through?

And as i say that, a text comes through saying that the purchase has been confirmed.... yet where is my club? nowhere.

Just back to SM, after about 2 years out. Guided Huddersfield Town to a division 1 title in English Championship 128 - now back and it has all changed!

If anyone could tell me the changes etc I'd be grateful ?

Out of interest, how successful is SM these days?

Anyhoo, nabbed Reading in this new GW and am awaiting confirmation (?) Would love some Loanage peeps :D!

Look forward to beating you all soon ;)

Not a great start. Was all set to get Mushaga Bakenga for £1.5m, but PSG placed a bid in the final minutes before it was accepted and had also agreed to sign Giorgi Chanturia for £7m, but the Vitesse manager cancelled the deal and ended up selling to Zenit. Looks like a late bid on Gregory Mertens has resulted in me missing out too.

Elsewhere ive been outbid on Mateo Kovacic, Yassine El Ghanassy, Jelle Vossen and Dennis Praet.

But look likely to sign Akseli Pelvas, Ramón Arias, Armando Sadiku and Jón Guðni Fjóluson. :)

Schennikov, Gonzalez and Necid are still available too.

Agreed to sign Rossi from Villarreal for Montilivo and Cerci.

And still looking to sell Jovetic and Vargas.

Though offers like that won't be appreciated.

The offer for Stevan JOVETIC of Fiorentina from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Newcastle United have made an offer to Fiorentina to swap Sylvain MARVEAUX and Demba BA for Stevan JOVETIC

Jovetic on his way out.

CKSA

Completed the signings of Akseli Pelvas, Ramón Arias, Armando Sadiku, Jón Guðni Fjóluson, Oscar Hiljemark, Luis Advincula, Rodrigues Dudu and Romain Alessandrini.

Björn Sigurdarson, Teteh Bangura, Jonas Svensson, Erdin Demir will be the next faces through the door.

Schennikov, Gonzalez and Necid will be the first set of players to leave now, entertained offers for two days now with plenty of interest but no tempting offers ill be considering offering Necid and Gonzalez for a 90+ center-half of wide-man.