Fed up of Messi

TalentSearcher

Re: Fed up of Messi

lmao a reckin messi deserved the ballon d'or just on personal merit alone they say 1 man doesnt make a team. but rooney made united and drogba made chelsea just like larsson made celtic back in the day every player has there hey day and its messis turn at barca' date=', its not only the goals he scores its his contribution to the team as a hole he can bring players into play while takin players out at the same time his movement his temperament and overall ability stands way higher than ronaldos ever will ronaldo will take the game by the scruff of the neck where as messi will take the team game to never ending new levels of class.. personally i think ronaldo will never be as good as messi n no matter how many accolades him and messi rack up in the coming years to me messi will always be 10 steps ahead..

People say that ronaldo is more skillful than messi?

but how can u class it as skill when 70% of the time with ronaldo there's no end product? when messi kicks a leg you know theres summit coming but with ronaldo its just plain boring.. too much focus on just him and no one else controbuting where as messi brings fab xavi and iniesta into the game vice versa

and it always looks absolute class

MY OPINION IS MESSI IS AND WHILE HE CONTINUES TO BE AT BARCA WILL BE BETTER THAN RONALDO

i'd bet anyone here if messi and ronaldo swapped clubs messi would still grab the headlines week in week out over ronaldo

the only thing a can say about ronaldo is that he can score in any league where as messi is still to be proven outside of spain, personally i reckon messi would smash it in the premier league :D[/quote']

Of course he would smash it in the premier league' date=' people say EPL is better, I reckon they're near enough on par, with teams like Atletico Malaga Valencia and Bilbao (the latter two not so much this season).[/quote']
Epl smashes la liga - like messi would like to play on a cold winter day vs a physical team like stoke - answer no

United never been a 1 man team with rooney' date=' Chelsea maybe only last year with drogba maybe

messi has no real skill, its all dribbling in and out, you see that in sunday league, with Ronaldo he does flip, backheels, control with shoulder etc, makes him stand out

you keep saying contributing

get it into you thick heads - BARCELONA ARE A TEAM AND REAL ARE INDIVIDUAL

therefore Ronaldo would contribute less in assist as they are INDIVIDUALS

Ronaldo not afraid to shoot from anywhere as he knows he can do it, he thinks he can do free kick etc

Like Michael Owen said - Difference between messi and ronaldo -you can stick Ronaldo in any team and he will make a difference whereas Messi cant[/quote']

Why can't we all just accept, that neither 2 could cope with the intensity and team work displays of Der Bundesliga, and neither could cope without truely great CM's, whereas Mr Rolls Reus could destroy Barca or Real, without the real need of Gotze, Gundoggggan oder Sven 'the main man' Bender!!!!

This title should be Reus vs Messi/Ronaldo, as Reus will be the best player in the world within 1/2 years, being chased by Gotzy, then Lewa, then Muller, Ribery, Draxler, hard hitting Kroooos etc etc etc.

If Ronaldo or Messi can ever be considered greats, they need to win Der Bundesliga title with 50+ goals in my honest perspective, as the spanish clubs like Valencia, Bilbao and Malaga have absolutely to fire power or fighting spirit to even dare challenge for 2nd spot hahaha!!

;)B):cool:

Right' date=' you telling me (i guess) to get it into my thick head. Get this into yours.

Messi doesn't need any 'real' skill, he can turn defenders inside out, he can split defences with passes, he can put the keeper flat on his backside EASY, he makes it look simple. Who really cares if he controls it with his shoulder one time out of a hundred or if he controls it with his balls 99 times out of 100. If it lands @ his feet, I'm pretty sure Vilanova, or the rest of the team won't care.

Also good luck finding someone dribbling like Messi in Sunday league.

Real Madrid are also a team (I think? :rolleyes:)

Shooting from anywhere, and pulling it off are two completely different things, like I said, how many times does he actually hit the target/make it past first defender? Start watching Madrid's games and you might find it isnt actually as much as you think.

As for your last comment, (like most others, are completely pointless) how can you say Messi CAN'T make a difference in any other team? You can't prove that until he actually moves, if he moves, which he probably won't. Good job theres only me replying to your comments because if there were more people wasting their time reading your posts, you'd be getting alot more stick off them, not just me[/quote']

real skill makes you stand out, and most of what ronaldo does, comes off and it fools the player and they cant put a tackle in

lots of people try to dribble in and out sunday league with the ball, you dont see sunday league doing flips etc

omg you are so thick its unbelievable, i put it simple terms for you to understand, real madrid players are all individual players that are just grouped together but they all what to do the job instead of passing and playing together, there is no bond between them all. for example Ronaldo want to just do this skill and goals or Benzema wanting to get goals they dont work as a team like Barcelona, pass pass pass

Ronaldo has the confidence that he thinks he can score so if he has the chance he tries it, with messi he has to pass or dribble dribble

Messi wont move because he dont wanna be know as a flop if he doesnt make an impact people expect just like pep guardiola. He picked bayern as that is the easy option as germany league a 2 horse race like la liga

Why can't we all just accept' date=' that neither 2 could cope with the intensity and team work displays of Der Bundesliga, and neither could cope without truely great CM's, whereas Mr Rolls Reus could destroy Barca or Real, without the real need of Gotze, Gundoggggan oder Sven 'the main man' Bender!!!!

This title should be Reus vs Messi/Ronaldo, as Reus will be the best player in the world within 1/2 years, being chased by Gotzy, then Lewa, then Muller, Ribery, Draxler, hard hitting Kroooos etc etc etc.

If Ronaldo or Messi can ever be considered greats, they need to win Der Bundesliga title with 50+ goals in my honest perspective, as the spanish clubs like Valencia, Bilbao and Malaga have absolutely to fire power or fighting spirit to even dare challenge for 2nd spot hahaha!!

;)B):cool:[/quote']

the german league a 2 man race, prob a 1 man race normally just like la liga which is boring that why the EPL is different and unpredictable - that why its the best in the world

oh i have to answer fez edit - forgot

it is fixed' date=' just think about it

they can just messi won balon d'or without adding the vote, you dunno, i dunno, i just think pratini and splatter does it as they love barcelona

champs league draw it fixed and other draws

come on, practise draws came out the exact same as the real draw and i think most predicted man utd vs madrid and barce vs milan would happen

fixed in couple years ago, last 8 put man utd vs chelsea and spurs vs real so they could knock out 2 english teams as splatter and pratini hates english

and world xi this year shows they only like spanish[/quote']

real skill makes you stand out' date=' and most of what ronaldo does, comes off and it fools the player and they cant put a tackle in

lots of people try to dribble in and out sunday league with the ball, you dont see sunday league doing flips etc

omg you are so thick its unbelievable, i put it simple terms for you to understand, real madrid players are all individual players that are just grouped together but they all what to do the job instead of passing and playing together, there is no bond between them all. for example Ronaldo want to just do this skill and goals or Benzema wanting to get goals they dont work as a team like Barcelona, pass pass pass

Ronaldo has the confidence that he thinks he can score so if he has the chance he tries it, with messi he has to pass or dribble dribble

Messi wont move because he dont wanna be know as a flop if he doesnt make an impact people expect just like pep guardiola. He picked bayern as that is the easy option as germany league a 2 horse race like la liga[/quote']

I'm thick? You're comments are that pathetic I'm not even going to bother putting meaningful responses together. Try making a poll, me and you, see who's thicker, preeeeetttyyy sure I know what the outcome will be.

I'm thick? You're comments are that pathetic I'm not even going to bother putting meaningful responses together. Try making a poll, me and you, see who's thicker, preeeeetttyyy sure I know what the outcome will be.

Seriously, shut up about individuals and teams, is that the only thing you can fall back on?

Ohh nooo, Messi passing the ball instead of shooting, what has the world come to, have to agree, now that you've made this point, I think Ronaldo might be the better player because he shoots more. =

Go to bed, school in the morning

Woops, another edit: I think you're right again, Messi would be a flop at any club, I think he should move to Newcastle, the Ameobi brothers would show him up

Do you think ? Maybe it has something to do with loyalty ' date=' Something Ronaldo knows nothing about.[/quote']

Ronaldo has loyalty tbh

Ronaldo staying with united for years and wanted to new challenge

he still in contact with united and players and Fergie(to him father)

he said he never move to city - loyalty

he wont celebrate if he scores - loyalty

when he scored vs sporting - never celebrated - loyalty to them

I'm thick? You're comments are that pathetic I'm not even going to bother putting meaningful responses together. Try making a poll' date=' me and you, see who's thicker, preeeeetttyyy sure I know what the outcome will be.

[b']I'm thick? You're comments are that pathetic I'm not even going to bother putting meaningful responses together. Try making a poll, me and you, see who's thicker, preeeeetttyyy sure I know what the outcome will be.[/b]

Seriously, shut up about individuals and teams, is that the only thing you can fall back on?

Ohh nooo, Messi passing the ball instead of shooting, what has the world come to, have to agree, now that you've made this point, I think Ronaldo might be the better player because he shoots more. =

Go to bed, school in the morning

Woops, another edit: I think you're right again, Messi would be a flop at any club, I think he should move to Newcastle, the Ameobi brothers would show him up

immature so immature

im staying the truth that barce are a team and real are individuals, its not hard to see that

im saying Ronaldo the complete player that can do 35 yard free kick and shots, headers, more speed, pace etc

you just say messi a better finisher because he doesnt take long shots like ronaldo does

Idc I am like marmite - love me or hate me Idc

if your gonna act immature - stop posting and do something else, im just expression truth

school, im 23 and work, so no school

immature so immature

im staying the truth that barce are a team and real are individuals' date=' its not hard to see that

im saying Ronaldo the complete player that can do 35 yard free kick and shots, headers, more speed, pace etc

you just say messi a better finisher because he doesnt take long shots like ronaldo does

Idc I am like marmite - love me or hate me Idc

if your gonna act immature - stop posting and do something else, im just expression truth

school, im 23 and work, so no school[/quote']

aye, 23 month maybe, start watching some more football, Real Madrid inparticular, as I said before, do a bit of research, find out how many out of Ronaldos 35 yard shots or 35 year free kicks actually go in or make it past the wall.

aye' date=' 23 month maybe, start watching some more football, Real Madrid inparticular, as I said before, do a bit of research, find out how many out of Ronaldos 35 yard shots or 35 year free kicks actually go in or make it past the wall.[/quote']

lol 23 months, i must be clever baby then, typing sentences etc

Ronaldo nor anyone can get 100% of 35 yard free kick in or on target, that is non human, but that free kick from that range is possible for him to to score

his technique on his free kick, most people are trying now, and im surprised he hasn't damaged his ankles etc more as he puts all his weigh onto his standing leg evenknow he got like 90 mil insurance on his legs

the german league a 2 man race' date=' prob a 1 man race normally just like la liga which is boring that why the EPL is different and unpredictable - that why its the best in the world[/quote']

How is the EPL unpredictable??

I could bet Man United would win the league and i would be right every other season!!

In Der Bundesliga we have seen Wolfsburg, Stuttgart and Bremen all win the title in recent years!!!!

And you'l find the liga it's actually a 3 horse race generally, with Bayern, BVB and Schalke 04.

Lets say for example Frankfurter are the Swansea version, where Frankfurt are actually in the top 4 position, and Swansea are no where near 4th!!! I think you'l find the most entertaning liga in der welt to be Der Bundesliga my comrade!!

:D;):)