Fed up of Messi

TalentSearcher

Re: Fed up of Messi

Of course he does....Messi's a striker......his job is to score goals......Xavi' date=' Iniesta and Fabregas's primary role is to provide the ball....Messi does what it says on the box....extremely well....there's nothing more to say.[/quote']

you can say Ronaldo does the same

Ronaldo wasnt in the balon d'or that season was because it was the 2nd man united/madrid saga, and Ronaldo didn't want to try because he knew he was going to real

That's unfortunate to be fair. Thats the year Inter won the CL and Serie A didnt they and he was in the world cup final? I see Ronaldo didnt make top 3 too...

Yep as well as Italian cup and Italian supercup. Later that year he also won the Fifa club world cup.

Uefa/Fifa are very very corrupt and they'll rather chose 3 Barcelona players than Sneijder for his achievements.

Yep as well as Italian cup and Italian supercup. Later that year he also won the Fifa club world cup.

Uefa/Fifa are very very corrupt and they'll rather chose 3 Barcelona players than Sneijder for his achievements.

Hmm Sneijder shouldve been there for sure then.

that point sum up most things I say

I like to see who votes for who but never happen

This thread is relevant to my interests :)

2010's Balon Dor should have gone to Sneijder yet he didnt even make the top 3....

No he shouldn't. The Balon D'or is based on the calendar year, not a season and from August onwards in 2010, Sneijder was terrible.

• 1 month later...

You know when we'll see him next. We'll see him next when Real Madrid kick off their season 24 hours before Barcelona, Ronaldo will score a goal and then that night, before Barcelona even play their first game he will come and say;

"Oh look now, Ronaldo score more than Messi this season so far, he awesome, I love him, mwah, his lovely legs, he is my idol..."

People may laugh but it's true' date=' He not the world's best

[b']To start off -[/b]

Messi needs Xavi, Iniesta or Fabregas - 3 of the best eye of a needle passers in the world so Messi needs to put in 60% effort

Messi does dive... he not all sunshine and flowers, ALL players dive and exanple is Del Horno moment

Messi mostly scores either 3 ways - Lobbing the keeper, rounding/tap in or aim for the keepers far post, you hardly see him do anything else

Wow Messi broke barcelona all time scoring record at 24, but when did he start, was it 16/17? so 7 years or more

Messi dribble past players which is skill to some people evenknow the same people are saying La Liga don't put in dangerous tackles, if they dont put in tackles then anyone can basically walk around the pitch, In Football, your ment to be physical and put in tackles, but no one wants to be known in injuring Messi... he's god to everyone

The Only player to score 5 in 1 game in the champions league, 4 of the 5 goals was what i put above on how he scores

You hardly see Messi header, do Free kicks, shot from 30+ yards out

Internationally

He has Tevez, Higuain, Pastore, Aguero but he couldn't manage to score in the WC or Copa America - I thought he was suppose to be the best in the world

IN the world cup, Messi had the most shot in the whole tourament - 0 goals that is disgusting

And Lastly Trophies, People talk about oh he won this, this and this - I thought trophies was a team effort and not 1 man

Probably the most stupid thing I've ever seen on this site. Period.

Ronaldo vs Messi

(Maradona vs Pele..)

These are fake dilemmas created by the marketing's-business' strategies, football is a growing market.

This thread is about Messi, stop reffering to C.Ronaldo and compare them over and over again

I don't like Messi but i admit that he is the best player now in the world.

I HATE Messi's fans, they don't care about football, they care about Messi.

Football isn't just goals and statistics, if you wants statistics go and watch basketball.

I just not talking recently because no one can get things into there heads

Messi scored 73 goals, Can someone name me another player in Barce that scored 15 or more?

Ronaldo scored 60 goals but had to SHARE the goals with higuain and Benzema

Real Madrid top 3 scores = 118 goals Barce top 3 scorers = 102 goals

Scoring a hat trick vs a rubbish Brazilian back 4, who are the 2 cb's? bravo and he has the top class players around him in Argentina

Roberto Martinez summed it up yesterday about Portugal, No one else steps up when Ronaldo tightly marked, Plus the tactics they played vs germany was wrong

Ronaldo did have a great chance but it wasnt his night, He is human like everyone

Argentina facing a rubbish brazil, ecudor and switzerland, Wheres Ronaldo got to face germany, Denmark and holland, I wonder who has hard

I just not talking recently because no one can get things into there heads

Messi scored 73 goals' date=' Can someone name me another player in Barce that scored 15 or more?

Ronaldo scored 60 goals but had to SHARE the goals with higuain and Benzema

Real Madrid top 3 scores = 118 goals Barce top 3 scorers = 102 goals

Scoring a hat trick vs a rubbish Brazilian back 4, who are the 2 cb's? bravo and he has the top class players around him in Argentina

Roberto Martinez summed it up yesterday about Portugal, No one else steps up when Ronaldo tightly marked, Plus the tactics they played vs germany was wrong

Ronaldo did have a great chance but it wasnt his night, He is human like everyone

Argentina facing a rubbish brazil, ecudor and switzerland, Wheres Ronaldo got to face germany, Denmark and holland, I wonder who has hard[/quote']

Biased. :)

Biased. :)

I shown facts, no baised in that

He won the Ballon D'Or 3 times running evenknow he had a rubbish World Cup

It should of been given to Sneijder in 2010, for Inter doing the treble and getting to world cup final

How do who know if the balon D'or is fixed or not, everything else is fixed like some champs league draws

Guest Scout Maker

I shown facts' date=' no[b'] baised[/b] in that

He won the Ballon D'Or 3 times running evenknow he had a rubbish World Cup

It should of been given to Sneijder in 2010, for Inter doing the treble and getting to world cup final

How do who know if the balon D'or is fixed or not, everything else is fixed like some champs league draws

Exactly, however it is "biased".

Guest Scout Maker

is that all you can say typical - this is why i left

No, you left because you know you were wrong. Quite coincidental that you left the day Ronaldo missed his penalty against Bayern and that 95% of the time you come back is when Messi has done something bad or Ronaldo has scored a hat-trick or something.

No' date=' you left because you know you were wrong. Quite coincidental that you left the day Ronaldo missed his penalty against Bayern and that 95% of the time you come back is when Messi has done something bad or Ronaldo has scored a hat-trick or something.[/quote']

no no, i left because I was getting bored of this and listening to thick comment by people

He missed a pen so did Messi, I never mentioned that