★The High Rollers League - An EC★

The High Rollers League is a custom English Championship, with no SMFA, 3 divisions filled with forumers, with a rich economy. Yesterday, Braucieno released SM's first ever champions league like draw, to decide which manager would get which club. If anyone would still like to join, random.org will be used to decide which of the remaining clubs you get. You just need to state your interest here, and add me Alos Rothnie - gold manager - 44 rep - profile pic: lemon with sunglasses.

For any members who've been drawn a club in the draw, and have not received and invite, is because you either have no available club slots or I'm not sure which manager you are. Send me a message in game to let me know which forumer you are, and that you have an available club slot.

This is the new thread for The High Rollers League, and we will no longer be using **New English Championship - 5 divisions - forumers only **

Feel free to post any banter, reports, questions and results about this game world here on this thread.

Division 1

Club Stoke City seth.lark

Club Wolverhampton Wanderers nicholasbig96

Club Blackburn Rovers Josh Hammond

Club Bolton Wanderers ashtini

Club Wigan Athletic LegendaryLemon -GW OWNER

Club West Bromwich Albion jharman

Club Tottenham Hotspur Gjdemon

Club Swansea City Ryan987

Club Chelsea RickJames

Club Sunderland StephenMUFC

Club Aston Villa drink

Club Everton ali bhai

Club Fulham Jono6895

Club Queens Park Rangers

Club Arsenal evoked87

Club Liverpool LethalYid

Club Manchester City Will

Club Manchester United Prokeeno

Club Newcastle United RickyC

Club Norwich City bigtunna

Division 2

Club Crystal Palace Harris 17

Club Derby County Gonzodan

Club Doncaster Rovers Nick J

Club Burnley DarloFC

Club Leicester City MarkM

Club Cardiff City JOB OFFERED

Club Portsmouth husnain

Club Hull City Benjamin Warrilow

Club Ipswich Town LennonLegend

Club Leeds United harmanw84

Club Blackpool Benjo_Benjo

Club Peterborough United Geoffrey

Club Barnsley gloryseekerRedDevil

Club Birmingham City NapoliFan101

Club Brighton and Hove Albion Tecalee

Club Middlesbrough .El Nino

Club Millwall Pg7772a

Club Bristol City Legendary_Manager

Club Coventry City johnjharman

Club Nottingham Forest Ryans Tornado

Division 3

Club Southampton Infernito

Club Notts County ColDog

Club Leyton Orient UNKNOWN - Jamie Chopra Rose in game.

Club Huddersfield Town ManUnited4Life

Club Preston North End sunnyskeg

Club Hartlepool United Pedworgan2

Club Reading said7fabregas

Club Rochdale UNKNOWN - Warren Uden in game.

Club Shorpe United TheDuffman

Club Sheffield United 123_ABC

Club Oldham Athletic wozlives

Club Colchester United .CFC

Club Chesterfield Scrooll

Club Charlton Athletic Sky_Blue_Gould

Club Carlisle United kev-nffc

Club Watford ruggermad

Club Bury UNMANAGED

Club West Ham United Braucieno

Club Brentford Zakkoo

Club AFC Bournemouth lupin7474

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ★The High Rollers League - An EC★

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-jyUtDwPxejYpq2M-sc8rC3JN78ofh7TjPsr4t_2fyQP1k320dg

Brighton and Hove Albion appoint Camila as Manager

Camila De al Meida Brum takes control of Brighton and Hove Albion.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Brighton and Hove Albion were founded in 1901 and play their home games at AMEX Stadium in Brighton and Hove. The club is also known as The Seagulls. They have a rivalry with Crystal Palace.

The whole team needs to be changed and we will be looking to Europe and South America for young talents to aid in our search for promotion.

This isnt high economy.. Burnley have 14.2 million.

I think it should just be left as it is in an EC. I mean the smaller teams tend to get a fair enough balance' date=' Peterborough get near 20 mill in the EC's I think so that is fair. If you set an amount it applies to the whole world and every team so just leave it as it is I say :)[/quote']

Typical post from a big team. Im sorry, but I cant get the players I want for this kind of money.

Rothnie planning squad overhaul

Recently appointed Wigan manager Alos Rothnie has said he has big transfer plans for the latics, and that big names at DW would be heading out.

'There will be some huge changes to the squad this week. We're going to be bringing in a lot of big names, as well as shipping out most of the old squad. We want to have a starting XI capable of beating Man U as we are playing them first game of the season, and we'll need a good start. Many people will be writing us off for relegation but our aim is Champions League football in the next 2 seasons.

Shorpe United now there's a massive Challenge well up for it tho will be looking to build some sort of youth orientated team hopefully this will allow us to build slow and just keep us stable rather than jumping the gun and buying Ratings :)

Wow, that was quick :P Welcome in!

1331915835.jpg

spacer.gif

Leicester City have appointed Mark M. as the clubs new manager.

This Chairman and fans expect him to make a good team and gain promotion in the first season.

Leicester City F.C. is also known as The Foxes. The club was founded in 1884 and play the home games on King Power Stadium, Leicester (Capacity:32,262).

Their main rivals are Derby County and Nottingham Forrest (local rivals) and Coventry City (known as The M69 Derby).

"The battle for the 1st Division will be hard, with many good teams fighting along us for promotion..but we will take our chances. It's an opportunity for me to manage a team like Leicester", said Mark M. at the press conference.

Opening offers in will put a few more in tomorrow, confused a to why arsenal have entered a bidding war with me for a small low rated riser but whatever, if things stay as they are I should have a solid base.

Also if anyone could help little old shorpe out with some 80-85 loans it would be appreciated looking to keep the wage bill low :)

Edwin Van Der Sar (Sethlark) takes control of Stoke City.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Stoke City were founded in 1863 and play their home games at Britannia in Stoke-on-Trent. The club is also known as The Potters. They have a rivalry with Port Vale and Walsall.

As I feared, I have only 24 players, which is below my usual comfort zone of 28. but expect big changes to be coming to the Britannia Stadium. Hail Britannia!

Opening offers in will put a few more in tomorrow' date=' confused a to why arsenal have entered a bidding war with me for a small low rated riser but whatever, if things stay as they are I should have a solid base.

Also if anyone could help little old shorpe out with some 80-85 loans it would be appreciated looking to keep the wage bill low :)[/quote']

I'm having the same problem mate:mad:

Archived