Cambiasso, downhill from here?

Cambiasso was a 95 two updates ago, but he has dropped in consecutive updates, and is now a 93, as well as being old and past his prime. I think that he will continue to drop, and will definitely hit a 91 soon, considering that Inter are dropping to a mediocre level. Another manager has asked lavezzi and serge aurier for cambiasso. Lavezzi is a 92 at the moment and probably will be a 94 in the future, especially if he moves clubs this season or next. Aurier is a brilliant prospect, and is only 19, and already an 86, and he could be an 89 very soon. I don't think that I should do this deal because it is basically a 91 for a 94 and an 89 in a few updates time, but can anyone give any advice???

Re: Cambiasso, downhill from here?

Cambiasso was a 95 two updates ago' date=' but he has dropped in consecutive updates, and is now a 93, as well as being old and past his prime. I think that he will continue to drop, and will definitely hit a 91 soon, considering that Inter are dropping to a mediocre level. Another manager has asked lavezzi and serge aurier for cambiasso. Lavezzi is a 92 at the moment and probably will be a 94 in the future, especially if he moves clubs this season or next. Aurier is a brilliant prospect, and is only 19, and already an 86, and he could be an 89 very soon. I don't think that I should do this deal because it is basically a 91 for a 94 and an 89 in a few updates time, but can anyone give any advice???[/quote']

DO IT. although I'm not sure about that lavezzi one day being a 94 business, it is a good deal. Id take it right away

DO IT. although I'm not sure about that lavezzi one day being a 94 business' date=' it is a good deal. Id take it right away[/quote']

i don't think i should, because i think lavezzi will eventually be a 94, and aurier is a guaranteed 89 soon, and he is so young. Cambiasso is old, and is going to go down, every update.

Yeah' date=' I'm the one giving away lavezzi and aurier in the proposed deal[/quote']

no definatly keep Lavezzi and Aurier, who by the way will probably France's future RB/LB .. big future ahead of him.

i personally think Lavezzi will reach 93 and no higher, you need to be a goal machine to be 94 and even Mario Gomez is struggling right now to achieve that.

Cambiasso is a player avoid for the moment, best player at Inter, but there are better prospects you should look at ie, Javi Martinez, M'Vila etc.