3-5-2 Counter!

Jono6895

Re: 3-5-2 Counter!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=94042

read what benjamin barrilow wrote about countering 3-5-2.

that's a possibility

otherwise you could use 4-2-3-1 and play wide down both flanks, use defensive counterattacking play-style if you're weaker than your opponent playing 3-5-2, and attacking if you're stronger than him

if losing the match change your formation into 4-3-3 wingers and press him all around the picth annd give him no time to breathe

Re: 3-5-2 Counter!

Can anyone explain away to counter this close to unbeatable tactic? Would be great help to me since most people in my gameworld use it' date=' and I just lost 7-0 to a stronger team by playing this tactics, the same one, against the opposing side! Much appreciated in advance!:)[/quote']

Just play 4231. Works almost every time for me, even against stronger opponents. The 352's strength is in midfield, and so having a pair of DMs with 3 more in front of them really helps counter this.

I don't often use in game instructions, however if you do keep the changes small, as to not upset the team. There would be no point switching from a 4231 to a 334 in the 75th minute, more than likely nothing much would happen. :)

Archived