New Position - Fullback (FB)

Am I the only one that thinks there should be a new position for defenders? They should add a new one, FB or full back, IMO. Because most players who can only play full back get given Def instead, and some players can play as a full back on either side and another position, like Fabio Coentrao who has also played at RB for Madrid a lot this season and also plays at DM, but is just given LB/DM in this game. Same goes for Gonzalo Castro of Leverkeusen who played at both full back positions and at DM, but was given Def/DM even though he didn't even play at CB. It should give the managers more tactical options when they have players like Coentrao, Castro, etc. It's a change that I think would give the game even the slightest bit of variety.

Re: New Position - Fullback (FB)

This has been on my mind for a while. It has always troubled me that there are LB/RB and LM/RM, but "Wing" doesn't specify L or R.

I would suggest that they add a "FB" position, but only for players who can truly play at LB or RB, not as a replacement for those two positions (e.g. Jose Enrique of Liverpool only ever plays LB. He should not get the FB designation).

I would also like to see LW and RW added for wings who only ever play on one side of the pitch.

Re: New Position - Fullback (FB)

Am I the only one that thinks there should be a new position for defenders? They should add a new one' date=' FB or full back, IMO. Because most players who can only play full back get given Def instead, and some players can play as a full back on either side and another position, like Fabio Coentrao who has also played at RB for Madrid a lot this season and also plays at DM, but is just given LB/DM in this game. Same goes for Gonzalo Castro of Leverkeusen who played at both full back positions and at DM, but was given Def/DM even though he didn't even play at CB. It should give the managers more tactical options when they have players like Coentrao, Castro, etc. It's a change that I think would give the game even the slightest bit of variety.[/quote']

Grazie per la condivisione.g.gif