Sign in to follow this  
Cedd

World Championship 4759

World Championship 4759

This thread is for those managers in 4759 to post their transfer news, match results and more. Hopefully we can get this thread rocking and maybe get some good forumers to join the gameworld

:)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkDUT0bfvZWrJ6XNJdOtF0_QDtKJYl4gMxXuron2oApnVXCAaJimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQQ68vzWKFQFKrige5qgVFD4s4NMT-obzfSusbrEy4YkicNFLYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcnd0XZ-q7BS0-DumKiH83FBZI0WLUAwtnMmLszjOHSVIunnSlnA

Currently in season 9 the gameworld is going strong with many great managers keeping the competition on their toes. With, youth snatching Standerd Liege snapping up everyone added to the database, FC Porto accepting anyone of any age into their club, Aston Villa only selecting the creme of the crop and Zenit getting their hands on anyone who can kick a football the competition is sure tough. Indeed, lets not forget about the mighty Inter, Ajax, Arsenal, B.Munich, Barca, Wolfsburg and the not so mighty, Santos.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdzJF8AFRTXNzYwUPtfMS8QHtHc9WAIulfwRUs1xUY3Eh9_ankKgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTtGJ4nsU7C3Xx6gFCfeAqJz17zMQEuLx83tnHbuB6x6C3qxVKcQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXlc73iJdh6PAD2FA7DpY-H1WedwyiJQ6aGHinic9ixAZB0RDbKg

Its hard to write about every good club in 4759 as there are so god damn many and thus this forum is giving managers the chance to show how great their team really is! New managers are welcome and we could use a few to look after some nice squads. This game world is different to other forum ones as we actively pursue and encourage buying from unmanaged clubs. Cash will also buy you decent players for the time being. 4759 may look like a run of the mill game world on the outside but really its brutal!

LET THE FORUMING BEGIN!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsV2Xnre8PfIWYTb1Izl1RsZR8Nn1GYg4miScdNbje08rV1UUrzwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUrUGayPTp3LuFRtwEn5fWTN_Nx2n-3hQD62nAY0XqOUenKMP0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1ogmuFT0YfhBYG1Aa8Emi6fOpC6TfOgBfBvubBWb9eO-nC-Py1wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnLaFGnlt40PdpWiFsEY21ZEyAFAl1n_0FyKm3c8zO88hYcSKbimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7zbf2IaJkdzgKvNY7QHcOLxYA65DH7kjZTDi35hXJBgL8tFEV

and....

santos-fc-50x50-en.jpg?1209176940

:)

Re: World Championship 4759

Ok I'll start:

The offer for Srdjan MIJAILOVIC of Crvena Zvezda from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Getting lots of game time. Will see how he progresses.

The offer for Mats RITS of San Lorenzo from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Key player in Next Gen Series Ajax side that got to the final, destroying a fair few teams.

The offer for Giuseppe PRESTIA of Palermo from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Someone said he was good :D

The offer for Free Agent Ricardo VAN RHIJN from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

9 starts for Ajax. Some say he average, others says he will be a star.

he offer for Marko LIVAJA of Cesena from Aston Villa has been accepted along with other club offers. Cesena will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Definitely beat Standard Liege...

And the big deals of the week:

Nicolás GAITAN has completed his move to Ajax from Aston Villa in a swap deal for David ALABA and Jetro WILLEMS
Younès KABOUL has completed his move to Fiorentina from Aston Villa for 9,250,000 plus Ander ITURRASPE

Sellers advantage helping me here ;)

Zenit go youth mad

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVb6epVlIT0TqP2z0TwYefJnX6vuIB9p1NZnaJhE0YTbAJrt-I

12th

The offer for Willian JOSE of Ajax from Zenit has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy to see him come to the squad, despite the hefty price tag. With all the talent thats coming out of Sao Paolo he's gota be a safe(ish) gamble :)

The offer for Free Agent Taxiarchis FOUNTAS from Zenit has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Taxiarchis FOUNTAS will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Definitely beat Aston Villa to this 16 year old! Great prospect here, already getting games for AKE Athens at his age!

The offer for Free Agent Christian ATSU from Zenit has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hes having a great time at Rio Ave and hopefully being on loan from FC Porto might mean that he goes big!

The offer for Free Agent Semih KAYA from Zenit has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Came from the same youth system as Colak so heres hoping that hes as talented as him.

Some less recent transfers on the youth side:

Igor VETOKELE----------Cercle Brugge-----£1.0M

Lars UNNERSTALL-------Free Agent--------£2.7M

Marcel SABITZER--------FC Admira------- £850k

Pablo SARABIA----------Getafe----------- £4.5M

Jimmy DE JONGHE------Club Brugge KV- £910k

Danny DA COSTA------- Free Agent------- £830k

Carlos CASEMIRO------- Milan------------- £9.0M :eek:

Mário FERNANDES------ Grêmio----------- £11.0M

Emre COLAK------------ Free Agent------- £1.5M

Aras OZBILIZ----------- Free Agent------- £593k

Jeffrey GOUWELEEUW- SC Heerenveen-- £2.3M

Mohamed YATTARA---- Free Agent------- £773k

Laurens DE BOCK KSC-- Lokeren---------- £4.0M

Richmond BOAKYE------ Benevento--------£2.8M

Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ----- Universidad-------£810k

John RUIZ--------------- Lille OSC--------- £1.1M

Julio GÓMEZ------------ Pachuca---------- £460k

Sébastien HALLER------ AJ Auxerre------- £440k

Magomed OZDOEV------L.Moskva----------£4.8M

Balázs MEGYERI-------- Free Agent---------£1.2M

Jeroen LUMU----------- Willem II--------- £54k

Álvaro PEÑA------------ Free Agent------- £570k

Marvin DUCKSCH------ Free Agent------- £240k

Well Barnaby' date=' if you wanted someone from Zvezda - Luka Milunovic and Luka Milivojevic were better solutions. And Darko Lazovic is definitely one to watch ;)[/quote']

Cosic is on loan there as well right? You're just jealous about Livaja :P. My experience with Mats Rits was this:

18421122.jpg

Cosic is on loan there as well right? You're just jealous about Livaja :P. My experience with Mats Rits was this:

18421122.jpg

Hahahahahaha :D

Yeah, Cosic is still here but I think CSKA will recall him pretty soon, he needs tougher matches than these in serbian league. Nah, take Livaja, it was just a random offer - I'll manage with Cuenca and Oxlade :P

And check Rits's history out, he played for Standard few seasons ago ;)

Hahahahahaha :D

Yeah' date=' Cosic is still here but I think CSKA will recall him pretty soon, he needs tougher matches than these in serbian league. Nah, take Livaja, it was just a random offer - I'll manage with Cuenca and Oxlade :P

And check Rits's history out, he played for Standard few seasons ago ;)[/quote']

I'm sure the next Walcott and the next Keirrison will do great for you ;)

I'm fairly sure that you have owned every young player in the game at some point.

As you possibly know, there won't be a lot managers from this GW posting on forum at first but with few newcomers this could be a very interesting place. We'll just see if anybody is up to take a challenge in WC this strong.

One of ideas is, if this thing grows, that we have team presentation on weekly basis and I could try to do that on few teams that are not present on forum (e.g. Wolfsburg, Bayern, Celtic...) but that will be decided on time I have to do such a thing.

In the meantime, since I won't post that often, also once a week I'll put on report on best transfers. If market gets slow, there will be some random reports on games/tables/rating changes etc.

The Sellers Transfers of Week

peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg

First turn was as ever full of transfers, refreshing youth squads, releasing unwanted players and maybe even getting something good. This time, two name stood out. Santos was quick to react and they are now stronger for Urby Emanuelson. Price of 10mil was perhaps hefty for this 89 rated player but in this GW you take every chance you get. And chance is something that Standard took. Completely under the radar, without anyone noticing, the Youth Snatcher (thank you, Cedd) brought Sergio Canales for ridiculous amount of 4,2mil. Another great player for already strong youth legion of Liege.

Turn two brought us some serious signings. Fiorentina got stronger for Zabaleta and Kaboul, Wolfsburg got their hands on Hugo Mallo and Zenit finally entered youth mode with few interesting players like Ozbiliz, Sarabia, Unnerstall and, of course, Brazilian duo Fernandes - Casemiro. But stars of trades were Ajax and Aston Villa. Dutch team made sensational transfers after going for unhappy players. Hunt ended with signings of Toni Kroos and Joe Cole. And when you add Gaitan in that equation that's one strong offensive midfield. Villains had their plans and all went well for their side. Nordtveit, Boilesen and Iturraspe are fine talents to get and no one will be sorry to lose Gaitan for likes of David Alaba.

Turn 3 wasn't that interesting with biggest transfer of Agbonlahor to Fiorentina for cheap 8,3mil. What could be interesting, future-wise, were Zenit's acquiring of Willian Jose and nice trio in Villa - van Rhijn, Rits and Livaja. Need to mention big fight over Digne who, for now, is closer to Amsterdam

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaGsTJtomvLQNws6LW6WMgyeHHKIrtniz5YVUELLnUuUVg5AvB

Zenit snap up Spanish Risers!

51592.jpg

The offer for Abdelaziz BARRADA of Getafe from Zenit has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Has a massive 21 starts for Getafe at the age of just 21. Hes just 22 and should not only rise but also become a nice young reserve player.

52343.jpg

The offer for Satrustegui ENEKO of Osasuna from Zenit has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

9 starts for 6th place Osasuna is sure to guarentee this 21 year old defender a rise into the 80's.

44806_1323961648.jpg

The offer for Jorge PULIDO of Real Murcia from Zenit has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

10 starts for Rayo Vallenco will also get this kid a rise. As well as that he is from loan from Bilbao and hopefully he may get a call up!

45009_1316459809.jpg

The offer for Sergi GOMEZ of Alicante CF from Zenit has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

19 year old Barcelona B player with 13 starts, now thats a good cheap find at only 1million! Although he wont rise in these changes im hoping for a bright future from this kid.

And yet more youth transfers!

43658.jpg

Willian JOSE has completed his move to Zenit from Ajax for £3,300,000

Absolute bargain if you ask me! Important to Sao Paolo who generated the likes of Casemiero and Lucas! Scored 10 goals in the Paulista 1 - one goal behind Neymar!

49172_1334268454.jpg

Grégory MERTENS has completed his move to Zenit from Cercle Brugge for £2,060,000

A great, young CB playing first team for Cercle Brugge, forums predict a +4/5 rise from him in the next Belgium review. Thats a couple of Belgium risers iv got now!

52018_1321539871.jpg

Jannik VESTERGAARD has completed his move to Zenit from Hoffenheim for £3,240,000

Amazed i didnt have competetion from this guy despite his quite high price tag. 15 games for a 19 year old 82 is very good, especially if its for Bundesliga team; Hoffenheim!

On a sadder note:

Lucas DIGNE has completed his move to Ajax from Lille OSC for £4,444,000. All other offers were turned down.

Ajax might of overpaid but he was certainly of interest to Zenit

:(

Free Agent Michy BATSHUAYI has completed his move to Aston Villa for £1,300,000

Lost out on him by only 200k

:( You cant win them all!

'Zenit have no problems with future goal keeper' Says Courtios

1607544_full-prt.jpg

The race for first team keeper is hotting up in Zenit with many great young keepers grappling for a first team place as Adler looks set to leave the club. Thibaut Courtios claimed in a press conference yesterday that with Zenits recent purchases they can be sure of a good future, especially in the goal keeper department. Despite bids launched by Internazionalze and interest from many other clubs Courtios has remained at Zenit even though it means lacking in first team action.

Courtios went on to say that with the likes of Lars Unnerstall (first team keeper for 3rd place FC Shalke at age of just 21) and Balazs Megyeri (first team keeper for top of the Hellas League Olympiacos) snapping at his heals for first team action only heightens his want to play. Courtois said he relishes the opportunity to become a great keeper and despite no wanting to loan him out, he still feels positive about his life at Zenit.

'Zenit have been very good to me, they have provided for my every need and their recent signing of youth shows how committed they are to providing the best opportunity to their young players. Despite many of my friends going to the likes of Liege, Ajax and Villa im glad i stayed at Zenit as it means that i am focused more and not just 1 of a large crowd. Furthermore the influx of Belgium speaking youth players has helped a lot and i have become great friends with Laurens (De Bock), Gregory (Mertens), Anthony (Limbombe) and the many more. I have also learnt Brazilian due to my close interaction with players like Willian, Casemiero etc.'

Its clear then that Zenit's youth signings have no only pleased the fans and Manager but also the players themselves!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkiPkoaaHfBy6c8rP9OCKx_dlQBBNXBGtm6rTEdgkFwtS_Ewgziw

Zenit manager carrying out his vigirous training plan for his young stars

Evolution of Standard

standard-liege.jpg

It was a long road. Small team in Division 3 gave a chance to rookie manager, to a guy on his first job. It was a solid team. Nothing more. Season was forgettable. And so were the players. New plan was born - keep Witsel as a club legend and start bringing in the future stars. Results wasn't important, it was about giving kids a chance. Mihajlovic made a list of 22 players that had to be bought. The rest would just make the strongest youth academy in the world. And the seasons went by...

First Division. Over one hundred players. Total value of 539 millions. Average age is 20. Standard made it. The manager's personal dream team is here. Results are above expectations. Youth academy is flourishing.

"Everything turned out just fine. We had some doubts in this kind of a plan, but we were patient. After all, this is a game and we need to teach that to these kids. They need to enjoy, not to be pushed around in expectations of big results. As you can see, although trophies are not in first plan with this team, they are still getting some. More than some expensive soulless teams. Now we came to the point when team is ready to play together for next 10 years without a single change. Of course, there will still be new talents coming and going through our academy but this team is what I wanted. From all those players I checked as a must buy, only one eluded so far. But we're working on it."

Liege is now home of great number of best young players in the world - De Gea, Phil Jones, Javi Martinez, Mario Gotze, Gareth Bale, Christian Eriksen, Muniain, all of them playing against big guns like Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi.

677.jpeg

"It's a dream come true. Most of us came here few seasons ago, started in reserves, playing maybe one or two cup games per season, waiting our chance. And look at us now, playing Barcelona, Arsenal, Inter and most importantly - we're playing good, all that work just paid off."

tumblr_liijjlJiqg1qdxgrdo1_500.jpg

"Honor and pleasure. That's the words to describe what it's like to be the captain of this team. We were laughed at, underestimated, some of us (including manager) were close to just leave it behind. Yet, we didn't. And here we are, Division 1, fighting it out. Too good to get relegated, not that good to take a title. But we have time and when an opportunity show itself, we'll be there."

Project Liege came to it's end. Goals are accomplished, now only small pieces remain to complete this picture. Then again, end of one thing always lead to the beginning of another. Only time will tell what happens next in evolution of Standard.

The loan offer for Charlie ADAM of FC Porto from Zenit has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Just needed a back up as sold Zabaleta, and need to soon find replacement! :)

Craphtar v fiorentina

A routine victory for the Italian club as the picked up three easy points from unmanaged Shakhtar or Craphtar. A debut goal just 9 mins into his Fiorentina career from Kaboul steered the lads in purple in the right direction. Further goals from another debutant Ruiz and Gamberini sealed the victory. A season which promises a promotion push from a very strong side.

3:3 draw against league favorites Arsenal. Next up another derby with that forum ignoring Inter manager with high hopes.

In other news, Dominguez on verge of transfer to Lyon for 28mil.

On ratings, few interesting ones: Muniain to 90, Javi Martinez to 91 and Aurtenetxe to 88. It was nice investing in Bilbao :D

200px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

The Game

It was a bad start for Ajax in this season with two games without scoring, easy 2:0 loss against Aston Villa and boring 0:0 draw versus Boca Juniors. Then, Gaitan signed for Amsterdam side - 3:2 win over Lazio with a goal and assist from argentinian and same accomplishment in 2:1 win over Real Madrid. Reus, Cisse and Kroos are also doing their job and it would be interesting to see us today in a duel with title contender Bayern.

The Ratings

Big squad boost when Jordi Alba went to 90 establishing himself as first choice for left back

The Sellers Transfers of Week

peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg

Madness. Big boom. Glimpse of revolution? Maybe not that sensational but it seems that some good players were unwanted in their teams and others welcomed the opportunity to take them. Top 10 in no particular order:

1. Alvaro Dominguez, from Standard to Lyon for 28mil. Dominguez is one of those players who was apparently sacrificed to make room for another one and that was nice chance for teams to uplift their defensive strength. Lyon was no doubt keen on getting this guy and price tag is proving it.

2. Yuto Nagatomo, from Fiorentina to Werder for 13mil. Seeing Dominguez is signed for double of this price, this is great deal for Werder. 89 rated player, can play both sides in defence,minimum value is 11,5mil. Nothing more to say than good job, Bremen scouts

3. Ronaldinho, from Bayern to Werder for 15mil. Again with Werder and this time not that good in terms of finances but who wouldn't have a Ronaldinho in his squad. Especially when he is still 90 rated and can make a difference for a Division 2 side.

4. Cristian Zapata, from Lazio to Schalke for 13mil. There were simply no room for Zapata in Lazio squad after Pepe's arrival and another defender had to move sides. Maybe Lazio wasn't patient enough to get better bid or maybe they just wanted him out as soon as possible.

5. Christian Maggio, from Aston Villa to Werder for 13mil. Do we have new superpower rising in this GW? Because this is yet another great move for German side and with right guidance, Div 1 is not far away. There were probably teams who'd pay more for this guy but apparently there are great negotiators in Bremen

6. Mickael Landreau, from Lille to Ajax for Yann Sommer. Not much to say except that you can't play serious Div 1 football without 90+ goalkeeper.

7. Mateo Musacchio, from Standard to Arsenal for 15mil. Another Primera defender leaving Standard, making room for rising stars or simply losing depth? Anyway, depth is what is needed for London side and this will be just fine when we see the price tag.

8. Jakub Blaszczykowski, from Dynamo Kyiv to Schalke for 8,6mil. Pure bargain for a player this good, Schalke is also trying to pick up the pace and compete for a place in first league.

9. Cesar Azpilicueta, from Ajax to Schalke for 18mil. Again with the Germans, good cash offer and the dutch are thinking that Kyle Walker will be enough on rb for this season. Again, great deal for Schalke, we'll just see if Amsterdam will regret it.

10. Theo Walcott, from Arsenal to Wolsfburg for Mauricio Isla and Ignasi Miquel. Unhappy winger was given permission to leave since there is a fierce competition for that place in Gunners side and Wolfsburg was the first to react. Question is just who got the sweeter side of this deal. Theo is simply a great signing for Wolfsburg side, but Isla is one of those players everyone wants in their team. Let's just assume that Arsenal wanted player with CM position and Wolfsburg were chasing classic winger.

Honorary mentions: Nzonzi to Wolfsburg, Yesil and Briseno to Standard, Knoche and Markiet to Aston Villa

200px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

The Game

It was a bad start for Ajax in this season with two games without scoring' date=' easy 2:0 loss against Aston Villa and boring 0:0 draw versus Boca Juniors. Then, Gaitan signed for Amsterdam side - 3:2 win over Lazio with a goal and assist from argentinian and same accomplishment in 2:1 win over Real Madrid. Reus, Cisse and Kroos are also doing their job and it would be interesting to see us today in a duel with title contender Bayern.

The Ratings

Big squad boost when Jordi Alba went to 90 establishing himself as first choice for left back

[center']The Sellers Transfers of Week

peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg[/center]

Madness. Big boom. Glimpse of revolution? Maybe not that sensational but it seems that some good players were unwanted in their teams and others welcomed the opportunity to take them. Top 10 in no particular order:

1. Alvaro Dominguez, from Standard to Lyon for 28mil. Dominguez is one of those players who was apparently sacrificed to make room for another one and that was nice chance for teams to uplift their defensive strength. Lyon was no doubt keen on getting this guy and price tag is proving it.

2. Yuto Nagatomo, from Fiorentina to Werder for 13mil. Seeing Dominguez is signed for double of this price, this is great deal for Werder. 89 rated player, can play both sides in defence,minimum value is 11,5mil. Nothing more to say than good job, Bremen scouts

3. Ronaldinho, from Bayern to Werder for 15mil. Again with Werder and this time not that good in terms of finances but who wouldn't have a Ronaldinho in his squad. Especially when he is still 90 rated and can make a difference for a Division 2 side.

4. Cristian Zapata, from Lazio to Schalke for 13mil. There were simply no room for Zapata in Lazio squad after Pepe's arrival and another defender had to move sides. Maybe Lazio wasn't patient enough to get better bid or maybe they just wanted him out as soon as possible.

5. Christian Maggio, from Aston Villa to Werder for 13mil. Do we have new superpower rising in this GW? Because this is yet another great move for German side and with right guidance, Div 1 is not far away. There were probably teams who'd pay more for this guy but apparently there are great negotiators in Bremen

6. Mickael Landreau, from Lille to Ajax for Yann Sommer. Not much to say except that you can't play serious Div 1 football without 90+ goalkeeper.

7. Mateo Musacchio, from Standard to Arsenal for 15mil. Another Primera defender leaving Standard, making room for rising stars or simply losing depth? Anyway, depth is what is needed for London side and this will be just fine when we see the price tag.

8. Jakub Blaszczykowski, from Dynamo Kyiv to Schalke for 8,6mil. Pure bargain for a player this good, Schalke is also trying to pick up the pace and compete for a place in first league.

9. Cesar Azpilicueta, from Ajax to Schalke for 18mil. Again with the Germans, good cash offer and the dutch are thinking that Kyle Walker will be enough on rb for this season. Again, great deal for Schalke, we'll just see if Amsterdam will regret it.

10. Theo Walcott, from Arsenal to Wolsfburg for Mauricio Isla and Ignasi Miquel. Unhappy winger was given permission to leave since there is a fierce competition for that place in Gunners side and Wolfsburg was the first to react. Question is just who got the sweeter side of this deal. Theo is simply a great signing for Wolfsburg side, but Isla is one of those players everyone wants in their team. Let's just assume that Arsenal wanted player with CM position and Wolfsburg were chasing classic winger.

Honorary mentions: Nzonzi to Wolfsburg, Yesil and Briseno to Standard, Knoche and Markiet to Aston Villa

Nice report. Its good to see the new managers are actually doing some decent deals.

Aston Villa looking to splash our cash on some 90+ players.

Real Madrid 0-2 Zenit

A vital win for struggling Zenit was needed to today and thats what they got! Despite Madrid having the likes of Rossi and Casillas Zenit managed to dominate possesion and get the win that they so deserved. Credit to Casemiero who got his first goal for the club, Filipe who got his second and Falcao who managed to claim MofM!

A speculative chip by Carlos CASEMIRO is fumbled by the hapless keeper and rolls agonisingly over the line!

Casemiro-Atletico-MG-Paulo-Foto-Leonardi_LANIMA20110608_0123_32.jpg

WOOP ZENIT

!Bender Brothers United!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMbQIiJ-FbfJ8qik6rm3cDZuyIESL5ftMgYC8jbFYa2ZxlYewy

Zenits ultimate aim has been completed, after the my failure to capture both the Ayew brothers i set out a mission to get the best brothers possible and we have got them!

Despite the hefty price tags they were defo worth it!

Lars BENDER has completed his move to Zenit from Lazio for £21,300,000
Sven BENDER has completed his move to Zenit, alongside Nick POWELL and Lewis HOLTBY in a Player Exchange for Ezequiel LAVEZZI