Sign in to follow this  
Cedd

World Championship 4759

Re: World Championship 4759

The deal reported to be worth £15,000,000 plus John Obi MIKEL and Ola JOHN involving Luís NANI of Liverpool and Internazionale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Ur telling me this deal is legit???

Ajax and Liege? I know u guys are all m8's with inter and probs (liverpool guy_ but can we try and keep the game world legit instead of friends being nice to each other (as i presume happened here)

-> soz if iv misread situation...

Just seems fishy..

Ajax and Liege? I know u guys are all m8's with inter and probs (liverpool guy_ but can we try and keep the game world legit instead of friends being nice to each other (as i presume happened here)

Just seems fishy..

Seems OK to me. Bad for liverpool but now that bad. Mikel could get 92 some day and John is a talent, not to mention the useful cash. Nani is very unpredictable, he probably won't rise but could drop sometime.

Just seems fishy..

I can only guess that we can't see some part of that deal, he probably gave his sister or something like that :D Now seriously, I really don't know, especially because I don't know Liverpool guy (probably his brother, friend, co-worker...). Inter manager is practically buying favorite players and I know that Nani is in his top 3 and if new Liverpool guy is keen on Nigerians (or Chelsea players?) , well... (and 15 mil and Ola John is fine addition). Honestly, it would be best if they explain it, I'm just guessing here. Also, this wouldn't be first weird transfer in this world, I alone made a few :P