URGENT HELP REQUIRED CHEATING!!!

Grant_C_10

i didnt no what to do so i posted it here lol dont moan at me for putting it here coz this is help and i dont know what to do

MY DEFENSE:

i bought chivu in one of my teams for about 12 million cant really remeber but he is worth 8.4 m so its not exactly dodgy. i then made NO FURTHER DEALINGS with roma yet just now they have reversed the chivu and docked my manager points from 107 to 30!!! i hope this is a human error because if it is not then this game is going very downhill because they are doing this for the fun of it? can someone explain to me that if i buy someone for 150% of their value and buy no more players from them, dont no the manager so dnt share an i.p, how can this be classed as cheating?

i now have a rating of 30 for no apparent reason can someone tell me how i can talk to someone senior about this because i am so annoyed its unreal!!!

Re: URGENT HELP REQUIRED CHEATING!!!

i didnt no what to do so i posted it here lol dont moan at me for putting it here coz this is help and i dont know what to do

MY DEFENSE:

i bought chivu in one of my teams for about 12 million cant really remeber but he is worth 8.4 m so its not exactly dodgy. i then made NO FURTHER DEALINGS with roma yet just now they have reversed the chivu and docked my manager points from 107 to 30!!! i hope this is a human error because if it is not then this game is going very downhill because they are doing this for the fun of it? can someone explain to me that if i buy someone for 150% of their value and buy no more players from them' date=' dont no the manager so dnt share an i.p, how can this be classed as cheating?

i now have a rating of 30 for no apparent reason can someone tell me how i can talk to someone senior about this because i am so annoyed its unreal!!![/quote']

DAM..:eek: all i can advise it send an email to support@soccermanager.com if its an error they should be able to fix it soz to hear about that tho m8

:rolleyes: Is that your only team?

what makes you think that was the problem or the transfer in question?

I suggest you contact SM support and enquire NICELY as to the reason they have reversed the deal and your rating has dropped.

Something similar happened to me just recently, I had a deal reversed some 4 weeks after it went thru (neither managers rating was decreased or effected).

I though the deal was fair, I explained the circumstances to SM and the deal was put through again and fixed very promptly.

Hope that helps Grant. :)

Herby

:rolleyes: Is that your only team?

what makes you think that was the problem or the transfer in question?

I suggest you contact SM support and enquire NICELY as to the reason they have reversed the deal and your rating has dropped.

Something similar happened to me just recently' date=' I had a deal reversed some 4 weeks after it went thru (neither managers rating was decreased or effected).

I though the deal was fair, I explained the circumstances to SM and the deal was put through again and fixed very promptly.

Hope that helps Grant. :)

Herby[/quote']

cheers thanks i thought it was only me i didnt mean to sound rude lol i was just annoyed my apoligies shall i just email them on the support line or what? and what you mean is that your only team? cheers

cheers thanks i thought it was only me i didnt mean to sound rude lol i was just annoyed my apoligies shall i just email them on the support line or what? and what you mean is that your only team? cheers

yes, email support as per Matty's earlier post.

If no response within 3 days .... email again.

Then if no response within a week, PM Stegore and hopefully you'll get an answer.

Remember to include details, teams, manager names, set up, etc and explain YOUR version of events (if need be).

Hope it was just a mistake for your sake mate. B)

Herby

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I have made my decision re the various managers in WC50 (who cheated along with the main culprit - Roma) and I am now closing this matter. Please do not send me anymore PM's re this matter.