Italiano Vero! The New Forum Italian Championships!

Geoffrey

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Italiano Vero! The New Forum Italian Championships!

If there is still anyone out there in Vero-land, just to say:

Machine has guided AlbinoLeffe to an Italiano Vero Cup Final win against Parma!! AlbinoLeffe beat Parma 3 - 2 in the final to lift the trophy.

Del Piero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cole and Nesta were also amongst the goalscorers.

and:

Machine has guided AlbinoLeffe to an Italiano Vero Shield Final win against Parma!! AlbinoLeffe were the better team and beat Parma 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Samuel had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Stankovic was on the scoresheet for his side.

Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!

Both trophies in the bag and likely Serie A survival makes for an excellent season for Albinoleffe :D

Have let the league form slip though as was resting the big-hitters for Cup and Shield so need to get that back on track.

The £6m in prize money has allowed us to bring Rino Gattuso back to Italy, and Antonio Candreva has just today agreed to join up as well so hopefully we can finish the season strongly.

After that, who knows...I'll take a look and see how the gameworld is looking :o:)

Re: Italiano Vero! The New Forum Italian Championships!

Are people buying from unmanaged now..?

Im still following the rules of no buying from unmanaged even though the World isnt really a forum game world no more :o

If this is correct then I may be off...I have somehow got myself up to 16 teams and so am looking to cut back - little or no forum activity is one thing but buying from unmanaged just devalues the gameworld so much.

• 3 years later...