List of MUST buy players.

Perry81

Some have been mentioned already, some haven't. Thought I'd give everyone a list of the players I have down as being big movers in the rating changes.

Fredrik Gulsvik of Odd Greenland BK

Has played every game so far in the Norwegian league. 3 starts and 10 sub apperances . Has scored 3 times to date. He is a 17 year old CF rated 75. Will go upto about 78 for now, but if he scores more will break the 80 mark and attract attention from around Europe.

Robert Ahman-Persson of AIK Solna

Has made 3 starts and 5 sub appearances. Has played for a combined total of 348 minutes so far this season. He is a 20 year old CM/LM and currently rated 74. Will go up to about 77 and should he continue to play, will break the 80 mark.

Petter Osterberg of Gefle

Has made 6 starts and 1 sub appearance in the Swedish top division. Currently rated a very low 71. Plays as a RM. Should se a rise to 77/78 for now and then high if he carries on playing.

Nicolas Rene Ruvalcaba of Tigres

I'll be honest here... I've bought him and I don't know why?! He has disappeared from the Tigres squad so I don't know his stats, but I wouldn't have bought him if he was useless! Someone might be able to shed some light on this player! Rated 71 and plays as a CB/DM.

Kyel Reid of West Ham Utd

Was out on loan at Barnsley last season in the Championship. Well respected at West Ham. Made 12 starts and 14 sub appearances. Has also played twice for West Ham. Plays on the left side of midfield and currently rated at 75. Championship level is 80-85 so should be at least 78.

Alan Bennett of Reading

Signed for Reading in the January transfer window. Has won 'Player of the Year' in Ireland before and recently called up in to the Rep of Ireland full team where he made two appearances. Plays CB and aged 25. Steve Coppell we look to do simular things with Bennet as to what he did with Doyle. Rated 75 even though he is a current Rep of Ire internation.

Wells Thompson of New England Revolution.

Not my find, but a great buy. Start to settle into the team. 3 starts and 7 sub appearances make him a good purchase. Rated 73 and is a winger.

Patrick Ianni of Houston Dynamo

As above, not my find. I would just like to flag him up further.

Daniel Estrada of Real Sociedad

Made 5 starts and 3 sub appearences at the back end of the season in the Spanish top tier. Aged 20 and plays at RB. Rated 70. Might break the 80 mark.

Besian Idrizaj of Liverpool

He was Austria's young player of the year 2004–05. Part of the successful youth team at Liverpool. Went out on loan to Luton Town where he played 7 games in the Championship scoring 1. Currently rated 69. Should see an increase in the short term and an even bigger one in the long term.

Michel Morganella of FC Basel

Only 18 years old, but started the two games at the end of the season. Plays in midfield. Also played one as sub.I'm guessing he done ok as Basel won both games 2-0 and finished the season in second place. Currently 68. Should rise to about 76ish now, but its next season we can expect big things.

Augusto Felipe Santana of Figueirense

Rated at 74 and plays as a CB. Has so far started 5 games and on as sub in 1. Looks to be holding down a first team spot in his debut season. Should go past the 80 mark.

Jacob Berthelson of Brondby

He started 5 games and 1 on as sub at the back end of the season. He even scored one as a defender. Looks to have firmly booked his place in the first team squad now and looks to have a bright future. Currently rated a lowly 68 so a big increase is expected now and in the future if he carries on playing.

Darren Randolph of Charlton Athletic

Played the last game in the Premiership against Liverpool. Has recently been called up for the full Rep of Ireland squad too. Has also been out on loan to Gillingham. Aged 20 and is GK. Rated 70. Not sure what his rating should be

Yassin Moutaouakil of Charlton Athletic

Moutaouakil signed a four-year contract with Charlton for a fee of about £400,000 is also the current U21 French captain. Despite his young age he has played 36 games for Châteauroux in the French second tier. Rated at 80 and plays LB/LM. Should be more like 82, but is one to watch for the future.

Christer Kleiven of Start

Rated 70, aged 19 and plays as a winger. Has so far made 2 starts and on a sub in 4 others. will go up to 75/76, but is one to keep an eye on.

Ferreira Hugo Monteiro of Boavista

Monteiro started 6 games and came on in 10 others during the 2006-2007 season. Rated at 76 he should be around the 80 mark.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Re: List of MUST buy players.

Some have been mentioned already' date=' some haven't. Thought I'd give everyone a list of the players I have down as being big movers in the rating changes.

[b']Fredrik Gulsvik of Odd Greenland BK[/b]

Has played every game so far in the Norwegian league. 3 starts and 10 sub apperances . Has scored 3 times to date. He is a 17 year old CF rated 75. Will go upto about 78 for now, but if he scores more will break the 80 mark and attract attention from around Europe.

Robert Ahman-Persson of AIK Solna

Has made 3 starts and 5 sub appearances. Has played for a combined total of 348 minutes so far this season. He is a 20 year old CM/LM and currently rated 74. Will go up to about 77 and should he continue to play, will break the 80 mark.

Petter Osterberg of Gefle

Has made 6 starts and 1 sub appearance in the Swedish top division. Currently rated a very low 71. Plays as a RM. Should se a rise to 77/78 for now and then high if he carries on playing.

Nicolas Rene Ruvalcaba of Tigres

I'll be honest here... I've bought him and I don't know why?! He has disappeared from the Tigres squad so I don't know his stats, but I wouldn't have bought him if he was useless! Someone might be able to shed some light on this player! Rated 71 and plays as a CB/DM.

Kyel Reid of West Ham Utd

Was out on loan at Barnsley last season in the Championship. Well respected at West Ham. Made 12 starts and 14 sub appearances. Has also played twice for West Ham. Plays on the left side of midfield and currently rated at 75. Championship level is 80-85 so should be at least 78.

Alan Bennett of Reading

Signed for Reading in the January transfer window. Has won 'Player of the Year' in Ireland before and recently called up in to the Rep of Ireland full team where he made two appearances. Plays CB and aged 25. Steve Coppell we look to do simular things with Bennet as to what he did with Doyle. Rated 75 even though he is a current Rep of Ire internation.

Wells Thompson of New England Revolution.

Not my find, but a great buy. Start to settle into the team. 3 starts and 7 sub appearances make him a good purchase. Rated 73 and is a winger.

Patrick Ianni of Houston Dynamo

As above, not my find. I would just like to flag him up further.

Daniel Estrada of Real Sociedad

Made 5 starts and 3 sub appearences at the back end of the season in the Spanish top tier. Aged 20 and plays at RB. Rated 70. Might break the 80 mark.

Besian Idrizaj of Liverpool

He was Austria's young player of the year 2004–05. Part of the successful youth team at Liverpool. Went out on loan to Luton Town where he played 7 games in the Championship scoring 1. Currently rated 69. Should see an increase in the short term and an even bigger one in the long term.

Michel Morganella of FC Basel

Only 18 years old, but started the two games at the end of the season. Plays in midfield. Also played one as sub.I'm guessing he done ok as Basel won both games 2-0 and finished the season in second place. Currently 68. Should rise to about 76ish now, but its next season we can expect big things.

Augusto Felipe Santana of Figueirense

Rated at 74 and plays as a CB. Has so far started 5 games and on as sub in 1. Looks to be holding down a first team spot in his debut season. Should go past the 80 mark.

Jacob Berthelson of Brondby

He started 5 games and 1 on as sub at the back end of the season. He even scored one as a defender. Looks to have firmly booked his place in the first team squad now and looks to have a bright future. Currently rated a lowly 68 so a big increase is expected now and in the future if he carries on playing.

Darren Randolph of Charlton Athletic

Played the last game in the Premiership against Liverpool. Has recently been called up for the full Rep of Ireland squad too. Has also been out on loan to Gillingham. Aged 20 and is GK. Rated 70. Not sure what his rating should be

Yassin Moutaouakil of Charlton Athletic

Moutaouakil signed a four-year contract with Charlton for a fee of about £400,000 is also the current U21 French captain. Despite his young age he has played 36 games for Châteauroux in the French second tier. Rated at 80 and plays LB/LM. Should be more like 82, but is one to watch for the future.

Christer Kleiven of Start

Rated 70, aged 19 and plays as a winger. Has so far made 2 starts and on a sub in 4 others. will go up to 75/76, but is one to keep an eye on.

Ferreira Hugo Monteiro of Boavista

Monteiro started 6 games and came on in 10 others during the 2006-2007 season. Rated at 76 he should be around the 80 mark.

according to sky sports moutaouakil is a rb/rm so just giving up the heds up and good scouting perry once again

You have a lot to learn!

Spend £150k on a player rated 72ish. Wages £3k

Rating goes up. Now rated 80. Value £2m.

Sell him. Profit of £1.85m.

Keep him. Ideal for those who like a challange and manage small clubs. Mid rated player on low wages.

Keep him. He progresses again. Rated 84/5. Now worth £3.8m. Still paying £3k wages.

I'm no accountant, but that to me sounds like a good bit of business.

Anyone got any info on the chelsea youth player' date=' Michael MANCIENNE or somet.

hes suppose to be a good defender :rolleyes:[/quote']

Not a bad player. On loan at QPR last season. Rating of 82 is about right at the moment. A good prospect, but miles of off playing for Chelsea. If he gets another loan deal and performs well again he could reach 84.

You have a lot to learn!

Spend £150k on a player rated 72ish. Wages £3k

Rating goes up. Now rated 80. Value £2m.

Sell him. Profit of £1.85m.

Keep him. Ideal for those who like a challange and manage small clubs. Mid rated player on low wages.

Keep him. He progresses again. Rated 84/5. Now worth £3.8m. Still paying £3k wages.

I'm no accountant' date=' but that to me sounds like a good bit of business.[/quote']

:D :D I never knew that, thanks, lol!:D :D

Alan Bennett of Reading

TO MY UNDERSTANDING WAS NEVER PLAYER OF THE YEAR MAYBE (caps sorry) young player of the year, & he was never the best defender in the league dan murray, jason gavin, owen heary,colin hawkins, sean dillion,sean horgan, all of them were better than bennet.

Alot of pople were surprised when he went to reading & as im aware he hardly played for the reserves last season & is on his way out to some chmapionship or league 1 side.

I wouldent recomend him unless he would be an improvement to your team already.

TO MY UNDERSTANDING WAS NEVER PLAYER OF THE YEAR MAYBE (caps sorry) young player of the year' date=' & he was never the best defender in the league dan murray, jason gavin, owen heary,colin hawkins, sean dillion,sean horgan, all of them were better than bennet.

Alot of pople were surprised when he went to reading & as im aware he hardly played for the reserves last season & is on his way out to some chmapionship or league 1 side.

I wouldent recomend him unless he would be an improvement to your team already.[/quote']

My mistake it was Irish YOUNG player of the year. Am I right in saying that he recently made his international debut?

TO MY UNDERSTANDING WAS NEVER PLAYER OF THE YEAR MAYBE (caps sorry) young player of the year' date=' & he was never the best defender in the league dan murray, jason gavin, owen heary,[b']colin hawkins[/b], sean dillion,sean horgan, all of them were better than bennet.

I wouldent recomend him unless he would be an improvement to your team already.

colin hawkins, coventry signed him in the jan transfer window, very good player, kept robert page out of the side for the rest of the season. he was also once part of our academy until he got released as a 19 year old, 10 years later hes back and proving his worth. should infact be due an increase on SM, maybe to 82/83.

colin hawkins' date=' coventry signed him in the jan transfer window, very good player, kept robert page out of the side for the rest of the season. he was also once part of our academy until he got released as a 19 year old, 10 years later hes back and proving his worth. should infact be due an increase on SM, maybe to 82/83.[/quote']

When i was doin the Stats originally for SM irish leagues i gave him about 83 allright but the highest SM would give anyone in ireland league is 80 or 79 for defender, so thats what they gave him.

Good to hear hes playing well for yis i wasent actually sure if he was even getting his game.

Bennet is a decent player but not great.

Archived