Ibra for Hazard and Pedro. Please help

WrightyWBA

Re: Ibra for Hazard and Pedro. Please help

The other manager pulled out of the ibra-Aguero deal so there is a new deal in place' date=' Pedro and hazard for Ibra.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

I would seriously consider that if Pedro and Hazard would start for you.

Ibra is class yes but will only have a couple years or so at the top of his game I would expect. Pedro has been criticised a lot but given his club, age and NT he can maintain a good rating. Hazard is a great talent and I think will continue to rise once he moves this summer.

I mean I wouldnt originally do it because Ibra is the best CF in the game and will be for some time, but if you're adamant that you wont be starting Ibra much in the future them you might as well do it. Pedro has been getting back into the mix for Barcelona recently starting in 9 of the last 12 la liga games. Hazard is of course a great player and only 21.

I'd do the deal

Ibrahimovic, though definitely being one of the best strikers in the world, is 30 years old: He'll soon be past his prime and I doubt he can keep his 96 for more than another year.

Hazard is easily the best prospect to have in the game right now, as he is moving to an English club this summer: Next season he can definitely rise to a 93, and his potential is 94 +. He's quite versatile as well, able to play wing and Am

Pedro, although he wasn't in the best form for a large chunk of this season, is still quite young and will improve: He's versatile and is still a good player for any squad. Considering he plays for Spain and the world's best club, he'll maintain a high rating for the years to come.

So you should probably do the deal, especially if you are looking at the more long term benefits of this deal.

Thanks for all your replies, im waiting to see what the other managers final decision is, just a quick question. Does anyone have Ibra in a gameworld where he scores lots of goals? For his rating he is very poor for me and that is a major part of the reason i want to sell not because of his age because my average age is only 24/25 as it is.

Any formations, tactics or anything that you think could help get him scoring goals. The average rating of my first team is 93/94 so he's playing with good players.

for me this season he isnt doing as good as other seasons. in last two seasons he got

21 goals 5 assists in 23 games - average match rating 8.83

25 goals 15 assists in 28 games - average match rating 8.85

but this season

7 goals 7 assists in 16 apps but its not bad though I guess and he still has a good average match rating of 8.49

i think he might just be having a bad patch for you this season

I envy those stats i really do, his best season for me was 9 goals in 23 games. He averages 1 goal in 4 games which for someone thats 96 isnt good enough. Ive played him as a loan striker, in a 2 and in a 3 upfront and still doesnt score. He averages a match rating of 8 in most seasons though.

His overall record for all the teams in the gameworld is 95 goals in 300 games. Do players just play well in certain gameworlds?

I envy those stats i really do' date=' his best season for me was 9 goals in 23 games. He averages 1 goal in 4 games which for someone thats 96 isnt good enough. Ive played him as a loan striker, in a 2 and in a 3 upfront and still doesnt score. He averages a match rating of 8 in most seasons though.

His overall record for all the teams in the gameworld is 95 goals in 300 games. [b']Do players just play well in certain gameworlds?[/b]

I am not too sure what it is mate but I do find that to be the case sometimes.

I envy those stats i really do' date=' his best season for me was 9 goals in 23 games. He averages 1 goal in 4 games which for someone thats 96 isnt good enough. Ive played him as a loan striker, in a 2 and in a 3 upfront and still doesnt score. He averages a match rating of 8 in most seasons though.

His overall record for all the teams in the gameworld is 95 goals in 300 games. Do players just play well in certain gameworlds?[/quote']

i had 86 player top scorer of GW .......among 98/99/96/97 etc so ratings doesnt have anything with that,its just shifting every season,so 1 season u have great results ,other poor

His overall record for all the teams in the gameworld is 95 goals in 300 games. Do players just play well in certain gameworlds?[/quote']

Here is what Ibra did for me before getting injured for 7 weeks but i had Messi too, so he just picked up from where he left off.

8 Appearances

6 Goals

3 Assists

5 MoM

9.36 Average Rating

I would still swap him for the deal you are getting though :D

Thanks for all your replies' date=' im waiting to see what the other managers final decision is, just a quick question. Does anyone have Ibra in a gameworld where he scores lots of goals? For his rating he is very poor for me and that is a major part of the reason i want to sell not because of his age because my average age is only 24/25 as it is.

Any formations, tactics or anything that you think could help get him scoring goals. The average rating of my first team is 93/94 so he's playing with good players.[/quote']

i have ibra in one of my gameworlds and he got golden boot and a formation would be to play 2 strikers or 3 but i recommend 4-3-3 and put ibra in cf of course and have one of the players on either side be target man, it doesnt seem like a good idea but it works for me because even though someone on either side is target man the cf is the one that is the main goal threat