Re: Jules Ntcham

Name: Jules Ntcham

Nationality: France

Current club: Le Havre (French Ligue 2)

Position: Midfield

ntcham_display_image.png

Facts:

Captain of Frence U-16

Interested: Real Madrid' date=' Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea, Milan, Inter, Manchester City[/center']

Right since this guy didnt put much effort in ill tell you what i know of this lad

He is yet to make a first team appearance but at 16 with the talent he is been touted as i expect him if he stays to maybe make a breakthrough next season, he is getting touted as the next Desailly in france at the moment and as the most promising french player in his generation as is the current U-16 captain and is currently regarded as the most talented player of the french U-17 squad so i am assuming he has made the step up to the U-17's

He is currently tied in a battle with Le Havre who are trying to tie him down to a pro contract but he is resisting as much as he can for pastors new,with a host of europes big clubs chasing the lad he looks to be on the move in the summer but where inter are said to be winning the race at the moment but with Man City making him a key target this summer he may end up in the EPL,

This is my first attempt at a bit of scouting after this other lad didnt do alot of research on the lad

Right since this guy didnt put much effort in ill tell you what i know of this lad

He is yet to make a first team appearance but at 16 with the talent he is been touted as i expect him if he stays to maybe make a breakthrough next season' date=' he is getting touted as the next Desailly in france at the moment and as the most promising french player in his generation as is the current U-16 captain and is currently regarded as the most talented player of the french U-17 squad so i am assuming he has made the step up to the U-17's

He is currently tied in a battle with Le Havre who are trying to tie him down to a pro contract but he is resisting as much as he can for pastors new,with a host of europes big clubs chasing the lad he looks to be on the move in the summer but where inter are said to be winning the race at the moment but with Man City making him a key target this summer he may end up in the EPL,

This is my first attempt at a bit of scouting after this other lad didnt do alot of research on the lad[/quote']

Next desailly? I read he was an attacking midfielder...if he ends up at city wen does he expect to get a look in the first team...much like rekik & assulin they will end up in the championship on loan..

If the lad has a brain he should stay at le havre.they have a great track record of bringing on young talent..

Next desailly? I read he was an attacking midfielder...if he ends up at city wen does he expect to get a look in the first team...much like rekik & assulin they will end up in the championship on loan..

If the lad has a brain he should stay at le havre.they have a great track record of bringing on young talent..

i ment likened to Desailly dont know how they work it being in different positions,he will be loaned out ide Imagen at City

how is his performance for the U18? is he playing well?

Yep, he is playing very well and many are impressed with his strength and pace. He has already played for City in the Next-Gen series at the age of 16! Wonderful player and definitely one to keep an eye on.

id like to quote Adam Johnson on City

"Now, if I was a young lad, I wouldn't go to City," Johnson told reporters.

"It is excellent when a club like City come for you. Hard to turn down. But you don't actually play for the champions - you're a squad member, which is totally different.

"It's not that you're not good enough, it's just that the likes of Yaya Toure are going to play ahead of you, no matter what you do."

do young players expect to break into the city side....?

they will always buy 'ready made' players for the first team instead of blooding young players sadly. Much like Chelsea, another sides whos youth policy is awful.

id like to quote Adam Johnson on City

do young players expect to break into the city side....?

they will always buy 'ready made' players for the first team instead of blooding young players sadly. Much like Chelsea' date=' another sides whos youth policy is awful.[/quote']

I do agree with Johnson but I believe there is a gab for a DM/CM at City. Johnson plays in a position that is taken up with players that better than him. Ntcham is 16 and Yaya is 28, Ntcham could replace Yaya in a few years and has the ability. Johnson simply wasn't good enough

I do agree with Johnson but I believe there is a gab for a DM/CM at City. Johnson plays in a position that is taken up with players that better than him. Ntcham is 16 and Yaya is 28' date=' Ntcham could replace Yaya in a few years and has the ability. Johnson simply wasn't good enough[/quote']

Rodwell....:rolleyes: