Which Barcelona B player will be the best?

The Dunk Master

Which Barcelona B player will be the best?  

1. 1.

• Sergi Roberto (20 yo, rated 85)
    • Rafinha Alcantara (19 yo, rated 83)
    • Jean Marie Dongou (17 yo, rated 75)
    • Gerard Deulofeu (18 yo, rated 83)
    • Alejandro Grimaldo (16 yo, rated 75)
    • Javi Espinosa (19 yo, rated 78)
    • Marc Muniesa (20 yo, rated 84)
    • Marc Bartra (21 yo, rated 85)
    • Martin Montoya (21 yo, 86)
    • Jonathan Dos Santos (21 yo, 85)

Re: Which Barcelona B player will be the best?

At the moment I believe the best Barcelona B player is Cristian Tello, having made 3 starts, subbed on 8 times and scored 3 goals for the 1st team. He was also subbed on twice in the Champions League and scored 2 goals against Bayer Leverkusen, 5 goals in the second division and 2 in copa del rey.

If he gets more starts for the 1st team, which he's likely to, his rating will rise faster than the rest.

he didnt show much composure against RM by missing a sitter' date=' but definitely one to look out for!

i'd vote tello if it was a choice! but [b']he is in the 1st team squad now and not the B team.[/b]

He's still listed as being in the B team.

I agree' date=' he's well good. :)[/quote']

hes got all the skill and attributes, now its just a matter of gaining exprience.

which he showed against RM he lacked a little, with more exprience and composure the game wouldnt have been lost.

wish i had tello in my squad, but i have isaac instead... which i know for sure he wont quite make it into the team. most likely be sold off at some point.

Predictions in red

Sergi Roberto (20 yo, rated 85) 89

Rafinha Alcantara (19 yo, rated 83) 91

Jean Marie Dongou (17 yo, rated 75) 91

Gerard Deulofeu (18 yo, rated 83) 94

Alejandro Grimaldo (16 yo, rated 75) 89

Javi Espinosa (19 yo, rated 78) 87

Marc Muniesa (20 yo, rated 84) 92

Marc Bartra (21 yo, rated 85) 91

Martin Montoya (21 yo, 86) 89

Jonathan Dos Santos (21 yo, 85) 90

All predictions are for the medium term (next three to four years) on the assumption that most of the players will go on and ply their trade with other clubs.

Dongou 96

Deulofeu 95/96

Roberto 95

Rafinha 94/95

Grimaldo 93/94

Espinosa 93

Muniesa 93/94

Bartra 94

Montoya 94

Jonathan 93

these are the ratings that i think the players have the potential to reach, but all these young players are going to be stars one day. i personall think tello might stay at 92 or even 91 with an injury, and cuenca 93.

Dongou, Deulofeu, Roberto and Rafinha are amazing though, ive seen them play on numerous occasions, and they all look incredible, with deulofeu probably needing to mature the most out of those four. but i'm afraid to say that barca are going to great for years to come, and i can only hope that united can keep up with them

• 3 months later...

Dongou 96

Deulofeu 95/96

Roberto 95

Rafinha 94/95

Grimaldo 93/94

Espinosa 93

Muniesa 93/94

Bartra 94

Montoya 94

Jonathan 93

these are the ratings that i think the players have the potential to reach' date=' but all these young players are going to be stars one day. i personall think tello might stay at 92 or even 91 with an injury, and cuenca 93.

Dongou, Deulofeu, Roberto and Rafinha are amazing though, ive seen them play on numerous occasions, and they all look incredible, with deulofeu probably needing to mature the most out of those four. but i'm afraid to say that barca are going to great for years to come, and i can only hope that united can keep up with them[/quote']

you're crazy to even suggest it:P LOL absolutely nu chance in hell. but it is funny to read^^

cheers funny mate

Dongou 96

Deulofeu 95/96

Roberto 95

Rafinha 94/95

Grimaldo 93/94

Espinosa 93

Muniesa 93/94

Bartra 94

Montoya 94

Jonathan 93

these are the ratings that i think the players have the potential to reach' date=' but all these young players are going to be stars one day. i personall think tello might stay at 92 or even 91 with an injury, and cuenca 93.

Dongou, Deulofeu, Roberto and Rafinha are amazing though, ive seen them play on numerous occasions, and they all look incredible, with deulofeu probably needing to mature the most out of those four. but i'm afraid to say that barca are going to great for years to come, and i can only hope that united can keep up with them[/quote']

Based on your prediction..what rating should Gotze hit as he's probably younger then all the players from your list?Out of curiosity...what rating u belive will Thiago Alcantara hit?99?

• 3 months later...

who is the best now? i'd say deulofeu

From the current Barca B players (considering Cuenca and Tello part of the first team set up) I would say it is Montoya...perhaps the hindrance in Alves's performances are helping him and the fact that there is no immediate RB sub in the first team (Adriano only played twice as RB this season) but whenever he is on the field I feel a bit more at ease defensively and it seems he is not far from making the right wing as efficient as the left (Alba is on fire!) going forward

It is a shame (in a twisted way) that CM's and CF's from the B team won't get as many chances as players in the other positions...I just hope we don't lose Rafinha...he should at least get the chance that Thiago is getting to prove himself soon enough

Predictions in red

Sergi Roberto (20 yo' date=' rated 85) 89

Rafinha Alcantara (19 yo, rated 83) 91

Jean Marie Dongou (17 yo, rated 75) 91

Gerard Deulofeu (18 yo, rated 83) 94

Alejandro Grimaldo (16 yo, rated 75) 89

Javi Espinosa (19 yo, rated 78) 87

Marc Muniesa (20 yo, rated 84) 92

Marc Bartra (21 yo, rated 85) 91

Martin Montoya (21 yo, 86) 89

Jonathan Dos Santos (21 yo, 85) 90

All predictions are for the medium term (next three to four years) on the assumption that most of the players will go on and ply their trade with other clubs.

I'd add Luis Gustavo to that list. Saw him with Dongou in action against the Anderlecht youth a couple of weeks ago and both were dynamic, and compensated for a further lackluster performance of the Barça youth.

Can't really see Jonathan getting really far, same really for Sergi Roberto. Yes, they have fantastic talent, but surely they'll end up like Giovani Dos Santos or in Real's case Sergio Canales, with a good, but weaker team.

Respuesta: Which Barcelona B player will be the best?

I think sergi roberto is a way better prospect than dos santos. but anyway, i've seen a lot of them, and for me the ones that are going to make it.. are deulofeu, dongou, sergi roberto, grimaldo and probably bartra.. muniesa is a good player but he has bad luck everytime hes about to play with first team he gets ejected or injured

Respuesta: Re: Which Barcelona B player will be the best?

From the current Barca B players (considering Cuenca and Tello part of the first team set up) I would say it is Montoya...perhaps the hindrance in Alves's performances are helping him and the fact that there is no immediate RB sub in the first team (Adriano only played twice as RB this season) but whenever he is on the field I feel a bit more at ease defensively and it seems he is not far from making the right wing as efficient as the left (Alba is on fire!) going forward

It is a shame (in a twisted way) that CM's and CF's from the B team won't get as many chances as players in the other positions...I just hope we don't lose Rafinha...he should at least get the chance that Thiago is getting to prove himself soon enough

Andof course Montoya, this kid is awesome.. pure talent